A:Hello! How can I help you, sir? 你好!有什么可以帮你吗,先生? B:I want to take out a loan for school. What kind of interest rate do you offer? 我想办理助学贷款。你们的利率是多少? A:Do you qualify for any of

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 金融口语实战会话

在上一讲中我们为您介绍了“名义货币”fiat money、“信用货币”credit money、“信用手段”credit instrument、“信贷价值”credit worthiness。这一讲我们要谈谈货

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A:Would you like to ask any questions? 请问有什么问题吗? B:I need to know about the fees. 我想问问关于费用的问题。 A:What kind of fees? 那是什么费用呢? B:Im asking about overdraft fees. 就是信用卡透支费。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 金融口语实战会话

A:The City Bank. May I help you, sir? 花旗银行。先生,我可以帮你吗? B:Yes, I'd like to close my account. 是的,我想销户。 A:May I have your name, please? 请问你的名字是什么? B:Adam Smith. 亚当史密斯。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 金融口语实战会话

在这一讲中我们要继续向您介绍 World Trade Organisation, 世界贸易组织。 在以前的节目中我们为您介绍过世界贸易组织的前身是 General Agreement on Tariffs and Tra

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

上一讲中我们介绍了两个重要的国际组织:International Monetary Fund-国际货币基金组织和 World Trade Organisation-世界贸易组织。 这两个在二次大战期间和之后

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

自从二十世纪八十年代初开始,澳大利亚与其他许多国家一样实行了货币浮动汇率制,英文是 floating exchange rates。也就是说,澳大利亚元的价格要随着市场

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

IBA Credit Limited 港基国际财务有限公司 IBU International Finance Limited IBU国际财务有限公司 Idle fund 游资;闲置资金 Illegal consideration 违法代价 Illegal loan 不合法贷款 Immediate interest 直接及现有的利益 Immediate outlook for the economy 经济近

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

J 基本建设投资 investment in infrastructure 基本经济要素 economic fundamentals 基本适度 broadly appropriate 基准利率 benchmark interest rate 机关团体存款 deposits of non-profit institutions 机会成本 opportunity cost 激励

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

acquiring company 收购公司 bad loan 呆帐 chart of cash flow 现金流量表 clearly-established ownership 产权清晰 debt to equity 债转股 diversity of equities 股权多元化 economy of scale 规模经济 emerging economies 新兴经济

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

金融词汇(二) Accounts payable 应付帐款 Accounts receivable 应收帐款 Accrued interest 应计利息 Accredited Investors 合资格投资者;受信投资人 指符合美国证券交易委员(SEC)条例,可参与一般美国非公开(私募)发行的部份机构和高净值个人投资者 Accredit value

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

金融词汇表(A)-MORGAN STANLEY Accelerated depreciation 加速折旧 Acceptor 承兑人;受票人; 接受人 Accommodation paper 融通票据;担保借据 Accounts payable 应付帐款 Accounts receivable 应收帐款 Accrual basis 应计制;权责发生制 Accrued interest 应计利息 A

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

金融词汇表(B)-MORGAN STANLEY Back-door listing 借壳上市 Back-end load 撤离费;后收费用 Back office 后勤办公室 Back to back FX agreement 背靠背外汇协议 Balance of payments 国际收支平衡;收支结余 Balance of trade 贸易平衡 Balance sheet 资产负债表 Ballo

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

The guideline was jointly released by ten central government ministries and industry regulators, including the central bank, the Ministry of Finance and the China Securities Regulatory Commission. It was rolled out less than one month after the count

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

金融英语考试之金融阅读辅导:出口Exports Exports are either raw materials or manufactured goods. Raw materials are products of the land, such as cotton, timber or rubber. Some raw materials, such as iron ore, come from mines. The

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A:Hello, Sir, may I help you? 你好,先生,您需要什么服务? B:Yes. I would like some information for requesting a loan. 我想了解些申请贷款的信息。 A:Very well, here are the general terms of our loan policies. We pride

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 金融口语实战会话

A:Morning. May I help you? 早上好,我能帮您什么? B:Yes. I'd like to open an account that enables me to draw money easily. 我想开一个取钱容易的账户。 A:Well, in that case, I think a checking account may be more convenien

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 金融口语实战会话

A:May I help you? 先生,请问有什么能帮您的吗? B:I'd like to withdraw some money. 我想取一些钱。 A:Please fill in the slip, stating the exact amount you wish to withdraw. 请填写一份单据,写上确切的数目。 B:

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 金融口语实战会话

A:Can I help you, sir? 我有什么能帮您的,先生? B:Uh, yes. I'm going to the States and I need some traveler's checks. 是的,我准备去美国,然后需要一些旅行支票。 A:All right. How much do you need? 好的,你需要

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 金融口语实战会话

A:Hello, I'd like to open an account. 你好,我想开个帐户。 B:Which account would you like to open? 您想开什么样的帐户? A:I'd like to open a savings account. What's the interest rate now? 我想开个存款帐户。现在的利

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 金融口语实战会话