16..I need to start looking for a job. 我要开始 找工作 了。 17..What do you think of your new boss? 你认为你的新老板如何? 18..My boss works too hard. 我的老板工作太努力了。 19.Does your job pay well? 你的工作薪水高吗? 20..We need to improve traini

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语900句之生活篇

缅甸家政女工在泰国受到不公正待遇 Every year, an estimated two million migrant workers from Myanmar join the Thai workforce seeking better pay and working conditions. While the minimum wage has risen to about $10 a day, rights groups s

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(三月)

AZUZ: Up next, a restart in the search for a missing passenger jet in the Indian Ocean. Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 vanished on March 8, 2014. It was flying from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, to Beijing, China, with 239 people on board. But it suddenly c

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年1月

Mark:Thanks a lot for pitching in once again, Judy, we really appreciate your help. It seems that at this time of year there are more and more people who are struggling to make ends meet. There arent many professional chefs like you who are so gene

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Mr. Parsons: Right Rebecca. Now I see that after graduating from University your first job was... Rebecca:For a local paper in York called the York Herald. Actually, I started with them as an intern in the beginning. I was really keen on getting some

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Mr. Parsons: Okay, Rebecca. Now youve given me a good idea of your work and academic background, but what about you as a person? How would you describe your key strengths? Rebecca:Well, Mr. Parsons, as I mentioned before Im someone who needs new

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Small US Bank Helps Unemployed Borrowers Find Jobs, Avoid Foreclosure 美国小银行帮助失业的借款人找到工作,避免丧失抵押品赎回权 Home foreclosures have declined in many parts of the United States, but tens of thousands of Amer

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(八月)

Ukraine-Russia Tension Hampers Chernobyl Cleanup 俄罗斯乌克兰关系恶化 切尔诺贝利清理工作艰难 CHERNOBYL, UKRAINE The tensions between Russia and Ukraine have begun complicating the ongoing cleanup at the site of one of the worlds

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(四月)

摘要:高盛CEO贝兰克梵与毕业生分享奋斗经历!从纽约最糟糕的廉租房社区到华尔街金融巨头高盛的工作环境,贝兰克梵实现了传奇般的巨大跨越。他是如何做到的?他的动力又来自何处?

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

Chinese President Xi Jinping is calling for more to be done to help people in Tibet affected by last month's earthquake in Nepal. In making the call, he's put an emphasis on repairing damaged infrastructure. Premier Li Keqiang is also calling on loca

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台