揂 little girl who was bitten by a dolphin at Seaworld.?Check this out with our caught on videotape. This is a girl whose dream is to one day work with dolphins. Her parent抯 new-visiting SeaWorld on their trip to Orlando was a must but they may no

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(199) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

O: I read this, tell me if it's true that you wanna to be married by the time you are 25? B: I think so,yeah. O: Rethink that, will you? B: Why? O: I think 25 is too young, actually. B: You do? O: I really do. You are entitled to your opinion, but re

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

President and Mrs. Bush Host Celebration in Honor of Theodore Roosevelt's 150th Birthday MRS. BUSH: Thank you all. Welcome, everyone, to the White House. Thanks to all our very distinguished guests for joining us tonight to celebrate Teddy Roosevelt

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

Oscar winning icon Sophia Lauren is opening what she calls her trunk of secrets for the first time in a memoir titled Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow, My Life. She is revealing her extraordinary rise out of a desperately poor childhood to becoming an inte

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2014年

Welcome on Knight of Barron Sir Terry Wogan. Let me not to take you any longer from the fun and frolic that lies ahead. All together in the Floral Dance. Terry Wogans effortless weight and charm make him welcome in homes up and down in the country. H

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

On behalf of Don Maguire and his daughters Kerry and Amma and her nephews Daniel and Andrew as well as the extended family and friends, we would like to express our gratitude for all the love and support over these past troubled months, we recognise

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

我们第一次带我们七岁的女儿去迪斯尼乐园并直接去太空山时,她十分激动。 我担心过山车对她来说太刺激,她却坚持要玩。使她高兴的是,我们玩了两

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

In a video interview with Egyptian news outlet El Wady, first grader Ali Ahmed delivers an incredibly precocious condemnation of the Muslim Brotherhood that will leave you speechless. 这段由埃及媒体El Wady播出的视频采访中,这个预科学

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

Teen pregnancy is tough, even in good times. But Nate Howell and his 16-year-old girlfriend are facing parenthood during an economic downturn. We met Nate last May as he graduated from Central High in Elkhart, an Indiana town hit hard by hard times.

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2010年

Andy Rooney was never comfortable with his status as celebrity as he noted in his final regular appearance on 60 minutes. A lot of you have sent me wonderful letters and said good things to me when you meet me in the street. I wasn't always gracious

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

Baseball's World Series Returns to Heart of the USA 世界职业棒球大赛重返美国的核心 KANSAS CITY Major League Baseballs World Series is under way between the San Francisco Giants and the Kansas City Royals. While the Giants have won the

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(十月)

After 28 Years, Spandau Ballet Returns to US 28年后施潘道芭蕾舞团重返美国 Eighties hitmakers Spandau Ballet created quite a buzz during the recent South By Southwest (SXSW) music and film conferences in Austin, Texas. Spandau Ballets fir

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(四月)

This week, I spent some time talking with college students about how we can make higher education more affordable. 本周,我花了一些时间和大学生谈论如何才能使高等教育更能负担得起。 And one of the things I told them was ho

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

The Queen was supposed to be part of a double act when she arrived to open new BBC headquarters, but with the Duke of Edinburgh in hospital, she performed her duties as a soloist. There was never any possibilty of cancelling. This is the day job for

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Israelis, Palestinians Return to Talks After Long Hiatus以色列、巴勒斯坦在经过长时间的分歧后重返对话 美国国务院宣称随着首轮关系促进对话在华盛顿的进行,以色列与巴勒斯坦在经过三年的隔阂后重

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(八月)

By CCTV reporter Li Jiejun Run Run Shaw, the Hong Kong media mogul whose studio took Chinese movies global, has died at the age of 107. Shaw was a great pioneer of Chinese film, and a generous philanthropist who donated billions of Hong Kong dollars

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年01月

A Chongqing girl has touched thousands of hearts on China's social network, Weibo.24-year-old Huang Lihua lives in southwest Chinas Chongqing municipality, where she owns a BBQ skewer restaurant. Worried that her grandmother was becoming dispirited w

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年07月

当他说出那句: If I was your son, Mr chairman, I believe I'd make you very proud. 如果我是你的孩子,你一定会以我为荣。 真是自信hold满全场呀! Zach 对家庭定义的理解可能比很多来自普通家庭的人都要深

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

12 people have so far been rescued as search efforts continue after a passenger ship sank late on Monday night on a section of the Yangtze River in central China's Hubei Province. And this 85-year-old woman was among them. A CCTV cameraman captured t

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez says he intends to send an ambassador back to Washington after a seven-month absence. Mr. Chavez made the announcement at the fifth Summit of the Americas in Trinidad and Tobago, where hemispheric leaders discussed ec

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年4月