Lily: Hello, I'm Lily. Welcome to On the Town from BBC Learning English. Sun Chen: 还有我孙辰。今天的城市掠影节目我们要向大家介绍的是英国著名的战争博物馆。 Lily: Yes. We are taking you to the famous Imperial War Museum in London. Insert (Sound of su

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 国外媒体新闻

Take a closer look at how much worse it can be for people living in cities. 80 million Americans live in the cities with populations of more than 100,000 and it's common for the downtown areas of thos

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

The script of this programme 本节目台词 A celebration of London's rich musical heritage John: Hello, this is On The Town from BBC Learning English where we take you out on the streets of London to explore some of the big landmarks. With me is Oliver

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The script of this programme 本节目台词 A famous painting is hung in a London street. Sun Chen: Hello, 欢迎收听BBC的都市掠影节目, 我是孙晨。 Helen: Hi, Im Helen. This is the programme where we keep you informed of whats going on around London. Sun C

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The script of this programme 本节目台词 The fabulous Blenheim Palace Sun Chen: 嘿,你好吗?这里是都市掠影来自BBC Learning English. 我是孙晨. Helen: And Im Helen. Today were taking you to a huge and stunning palace about two hours north west of Londo

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Leeds Castle is known as the loveliest castle in the world Helen: Hello, welcome to On the Town from BBC Learning English. I'm Helen. Chen Li: 大家好, 我是陈鹂。今天,我们的城市掠影节目中,我们来带您去英国一

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Go for a bouncy walk over the Thames on the Millennium Bridge John: June 2000, and London saw the opening of its first pedestrian-only bridge, the Millennium Bridge, between St. Pauls Cathedral and the Tate Mo

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The script of this programme 本节目台词 See amazing sights at the Horniman Museum Neil: Welcome to On the Town from BBC Learning English, the programme where we visit interesting places in Britain. I'm Neil. Oliver: And I'm Oliver 我是 Oliver。 Neil

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

Big City Killer If the cigarettes don't get 1 you the traffic pollution will. Up to a fifth of all lung cancer deaths in cities are caused by tiny particles of pollution, most of them from vehicle exh

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙2004全年合辑上

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 午后咖啡

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Face to face with dinosaurs at the Natural History Museum Sun Chen: Where are we? This place is like Jurassic Park. 这个地方,怎么那么像电影侏罗纪公园啊? Neil: That's true. Welcome to On the Town from BBC Lea

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Beefeaters have guarded the Tower of London for hundreds of years Finn: The call of a raven. Jean: 大乌鸦? A raven. 我们中国人可不太喜欢乌鸦,因为它有点不吉利。 Finn: Yes, but dont worry, today weve come to a

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The script of this programme 本节目台词 The National Portrait Gallery Helen: Hello, Im Helen. Welcome to On the Town from BBC Learning English. Jin: 大家好,我是金妮。在今天的节目中,我们要带大家游览著名的英国国家肖像画廊。 Helen: The National Portr

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Kenwood House stands in Hampstead Heath John: Hello, welcome along to Hampstead, one of the many villages of London. And we are here today for this edition of On The Town from BBC Learning English. Im John and

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Terror down in the Dungeon Insert Ive seen strange and terrible things like the woman in black. She stares into you with evil eyes that burn right through your soul. Jean: Oh no Neil, where have you brought me

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Trafalgar Square in London Youling: Its the square for the tallest Christmas tree in London! Andrea: And the biggest New year celebration party! Andrea: For UK sporting victory parades! Youling: And large conc

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(174) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The script of this programme 本节目台词 The Globe theatre on London's South Bank Helen: This is a round building. Zo: It looks old and yet quite new too. Helen: And it has an open theatre inside. Zo: 这就是我们今天要向大家介绍的莎士比亚环球剧

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The script of this programme 本节目台词 See the vast collection at the VA. Lily: Hello, I'm Lily. Welcome to On the Town from BBC Learning English. Sun Chen: 今天的城市掠影节目我们要向大家介绍的是英国著名的维多利亚和阿尔伯特博物馆。 Lily: Yes. The V

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The script of this programme 本节目台词 The instantly recognisable Royal Albert Hall Neil: So Jean, whats your favourite kind of music? Jean: Well, thats a tricky question, Neil. I like lots of different types of music. Neil: Well thats good, becaus

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Learning English presenter Yang Li in Covent Garden Lily: Hello and welcome to Covent Garden. I am Lily. Howard: 还有我,昊宇,今天的城市掠影节目,邀请大家同我们一起逛逛考文特花园,Covent Garden. Lily: Althoug

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影