The script of this programme 本节目台词 Passengers on a catamaran cruise along the river Thames Insert I think a trip on the river is absolutely essential for any visitor to London especially if you're interested in learning more about the language

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The script of this programme 本节目台词 There's a lot going on here at The Barbican says the BBC's Li Yang. Lily: Do you like music and art? Oliver: Are you into film and theatre? Lily: If your answer is yes then youre in for a treat today as we are

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The script of this programme 本节目台词 The iconic BBC building, Bush House Yang Li: 33 languages are being broadcast to the world every day from Bush House. Fei Fei: Yes, Bush House! BBC 国际台位于布什大厦这座国家级保护建筑内,今天我们就带大家一起

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Second-hand book bargains Finn: So Jean, how do you like the view across the river? Jean: Its beautiful Finn. 好美的风景。 Finn: Yes today were sitting by the River Thames on a lovely sunny afternoon. This par

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The script of this programme 本节目台词 One of the Queen's many homes Callum: Hello and welcome to BBC Learning English, I'm Callum. Yang Li: 大家好。我是杨莉。今天的城市掠影,我们要带你去的地方,就是著名的白金汉宫。 Callum: Buckingham Palace is one

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Producer Yang Li with Alex Werner, a curator at The Museum of London Lily: Hello and welcome to BBC Learning English from London. I am Lily. Sun Chen: I am Sun Chen. 今天我跟Lily要带你去的地方,是全世界最大的

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Woman relaxing in a London Park Neil: Hello, this is BBC Learning English, Im Neil. Helen: 大家好,我是Helen。 欢迎收听BBC Learning English On the Town. Neil: And today were talking about places to get away fr

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Pigs normally live in the countryside but city farms have them too Finn: So Jean, I see youre wearing your welly boots today? Jean: Yes Finn, I need my welly boots today 今天我确实是特意穿了雨靴,因为我们现在

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Shakespeare's statue in Leicester Square John: Hello and welcome to Leicester Square for this edition of On The Town from Learning English, I am John and with me is my colleague Lily. Lily: 大家好! 我是杨莉,

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Jo is interviewing Matt at Piccadilly Circus Youling: Hello. Youre listening to On The Town from BBC Learning English. 大家好, 我是幼玲。 我现在在演播间, 和大家一起看看我们的 Jo 又在哪里流览。 Hi Jo where ar

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Many centuries of art can be seen at the Tate Britain museum. Vicki: Hi, and welcome to On the Town from BBC Learning English. I'm Vicki. Chen Li: 我是陈鹂,大家好,今天,我们要说说和英国一个十分有名的美术馆有

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The script of this programme 本节目台词 A gallery big enough for everyone Andrea: Tate Modern is Britains national museum of modern art. Jean: 自从泰特现代美术馆在2000年建馆以来,已经有4百万游客到这里游览观赏。 Andrea: Today we get artistic in Londo

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Lily with Dan Kirby, Communications Director of the Parade Lily: Happy New Year and welcome to On the Town from BBC Learning English. Im Lily. Have you ever heard about the New Years Day Parade in London? Yang

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The script of this programme 本节目台词 An arts, crafts and fashion market in the East End of London Neil: It's that time of year again, Jean. Jean: I know. Neil: Have you done your Christmas shopping yet? Jean: Christmas shopping. 圣诞的大购物。在

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The script of this programme 本节目台词 The famous Reading Room at the British Museum Neil: OK Jean, keep your eyes closed until I say. Jean: Oh, where have you brought me this time? Neil: Heres a clue. Where do you think you can see Egyptian mummie

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Camden is full of interesting shops Finn: Welcome to On the Town from BBC Learning English. Today were in a part of London called Camden Town. Jean: Thats right. 欢迎收听我们今天的《都市掠影》节目,再次跟随我

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Harrods department store Helen: Hello, Im Helen. Welcome to On the Town from BBC Learning English. Jean: 大家好,我是董征。在我们今天的BBC Learning English节目当中,我们会和大家介绍一下英国最有名的百货店Harrod

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The script of this programme 本节目台词 The Abbey in St Albans Neil: How are you today Jean? Jean: Well actually Im feeling a little run down. I need a break. 我最近可累坏了,再不休息一下就不行了。 Neil: Oh no, whats up? Jean: I think I need to get

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Oxford Street is one of London's busiest shopping areas Andrea: Which is the most popular? Jean: The busiest? Andrea: And the most crowded shopping street in the whole of the UK? Jean : 那当然要数伦敦的牛津街

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Stockings for sale in Portobello Market Helen: This street is about a mile long. Zo: Its full of stalls. Helen: And its one of the best known street markets in the UK. Zo: 这条街就是伦敦的Portobello Market, 真

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影