I Dont Want to Walk Home我不想走回家 Tom is a very old man. After dinner, he likes walking in the street. And he goes to bed at seven oclock. But tonight, a car stopped at his house. A policeman helps him get out. He tells Toms wife, The old ma

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 X星球系列故事

45 In a Strange City If you go out by yourself in a strange city, you might get lost. What should you do? How can you find your way? Of course, if you never go out alone, you won't get lost, but you will also miss a lot of good experiences. One thing

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

as far as 到程度 excursion 远足 get a good view of 能看到好的风景 go on an excursion 作一次短距离的旅行 in front of 在前面 lose one's way 迷路 ride 旅行 view 景色

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册单词MP3

生活中有些非常熟悉的词,到了美国却发现意思不对!书本上是一个意思,用起来却是另一个意思,Jenny和Adam就要来聊聊那些熟悉又陌生的英语词。 多义词怎么理解? 其实任何语言都存在多义

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

会话急救包 Excuse me, you look lost. 抱歉,你看起来好像迷路了。 Can I help you? 需要帮忙吗? Im looking for 我在找 Let me see 让我想想 Let me think 让我想一下 Are you with me? 你懂我的意思吗? Do you follow me? 你懂我的意思吗? Got it? 懂吗? Am I ma

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(一)

I wonder if you can help me. 不知道可不可以请你帮个忙。 I'm lost. Could you help me? 我迷路老人,可以请你帮个忙吗? I think I got lost. 我想我迷路了。 I'm in big confused. 我被搞糊涂了。 I have a problem with this map. 我看不懂地图。 You see it as y

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(六)

unit 167 拒绝帮忙建议 dialogue 英语情景对话 A: We seem to be lost here. A:我们似乎迷路了。 B: Possibly. B:有可能吧! A: I suggest that we go and ask for help from the policeman. A:我建议去找警察帮忙。 B: Not a

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

当乌里艾隆在读物理学博士时,他曾经觉得自己是一个失败者,因为他所有的研究方向都走向了死胡同。但是,在即兴表演的帮助下,他最终意识到在迷路的过程中也可以找到乐趣。这个演讲

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:头脑游戏

也许很多歌迷还记得在2005年度美国偶像决赛中,偶像冠军Carrie Underwood(凯莉安德伍)和亚军Bo Bice(波拜斯)都分别演唱了一首Inside your heaven。 也是在同一年,冠亚军又凭同一首发行单曲Inside your heaven双双挤进Billboard单曲榜前十。特别是Carrie Underwood

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

迷路人生:Status Quo - Run And Hide Status Quo的这首歌曲很适合在街头散步的时候听~ Artist:Status Quo Song:Run And Hide I close the door and then I walk away I don't wanna go, I don't wanna stay I don't really know what I want

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

LESSON 50 第五十课 civil 礼貌 Peter 彼得 Towser 大狗 appear 出现 alone 独自 Pindar 品达 persons 人 travelers 旅行者 THE STORY-TELLER 讲故事者 Peter Pindar was a great storyteller. 彼得品达是以为非常好的讲故事的人

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第二册

星级典句: 第一句:I kind of get lost. 我好像迷路了。 A: Excuse me, could you please tell me the way to Xinghai hotel? I kind of get lost. 打扰一下,你能告诉我去星海酒店的路吗?我好想迷路了。 B: Sure, go alon

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

两个家庭成员全部遇害,并且作案手法相同,莫根忙着办案时,艾莉独自乘飞机找到莫根,莫根只能再想其他办法帮助艾莉。警员从现场推测到凶手可能认识死者或者容易和小孩接近。一女人

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 犯罪心理

Lesson 313 I'm lost. 1.I'm lost我迷路了。 2.I must have lost my way.我一定是迷路了。 3.I've lost interest.我已经失去兴趣了。 4.I must have lost it.我一定是把它弄丢了。 5 I've lost my necklace.我把项链丢了。

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

City Suckers 城里来的傻瓜 Two city folk were on a drive in the country, but got completely lost. 两个城市里的老兄在一条乡间小道上开车迷了路, Pulling over next to an old farmer, they asked him if he knew the way back to th

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 经典双语笑话

13. I am a stranger here. 我对这里很陌生。 还能这样说: I am a new comer here. I know little here. 14. I took the wrong road. 我走错路了。 还能这样说: I was on the wrong road. I took way by mistake. 15. Am I close to 5th Av

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. Do you think which is better to go there, by bus or by bike? 你认为去那里是乘公交车好还是骑自行车好? 还能这样说: Do you think I should take bus or ride bike? Which is better for me, by bus or by bike? 谚语: Better a

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. What is the best way to get to this address? 请问到这个地址怎么去最好? 还能这样说: Could you tell me the nearest way to this address? What's the fastest way to this address? 应用解析: flattering address 奉承话; addr

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Todd: Now Norman, you've lived in Japan for awhile. Have you lived in any other countries? Norman: Yes, I've lived in Germany as well. Todd: Germany! Norman: Yes, I lived for five years. I had two contracts in Germany. The first one in the seventies,

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

A Grain of SandWilliam Blake 一粒沙子威廉.布莱克 To see a world in a grain of sand, 从一粒沙子看到一个世界, And a heaven in a wild flower, 从一朵野花看到一个天堂, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, 把握在你手

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读