What the world needs now is love, sweet love 现在这个世界需要的是爱,是甜蜜的爱 It's the only thing that there's just too little of 这是唯一需要的,因为这个世界拥有太少的爱 What the world needs now is love, sweet

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

秘诀9 长元音拉长 鬼鬼祟祟的英文就是由于鬼鬼祟祟的元音造成的!你只要把元音发饱满、到位, 你的英文立刻就会说得悦耳动听、底气十足! 那些英美流行歌手就是底气十足、元音饱满的典范! 长元音尽量拉长 国际音标 [ i: ] = 美国音标 [ i ] Nickname外号: 穿针引线长

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳美语发音秘诀

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. 人只能活一次,如果你能以正确的方式活着,一次足矣。(Mae West)

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.1

装上充足墨水,一台打印机足够使用两年 Are you fed up with paying extortionate sums of money for ink cartridges that run out soon after you buy them? Help may be at hand. The Japanese printer company Epson has just released a new line

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语商业新闻

Unit 35 Say when.够了就请告知。 本句是餐桌上的常用语,当为他人斟酒时,可说这句话,同样地,若他人为我们服务时,也常会听到。 A:Would you like to have some more wine? 甲:要不要再多斟点酒?

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(192) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄社交英语通

听力文本 Recording 26 录音26 Section 1 第一部分 A: How are we going to get to the airport on Monday? Shall we get a taxi? A:我们周一要怎么去机场?我们要打的吗? B: It would be nice and convenient but the fare is so expen

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 走进剑桥大学

Being single means youre strong and patient enough to wait for someone who deserves your worth! 单身意味着你有足够的坚强和耐心,去等待那个值得拥有你的人! 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.08

【句子对照】 She showed up at the party wearing nothing but her birthday suit. 她出现在聚会上的时候什么也没有穿。 【关键俚语】 birthday suit 英:Wearing nothing but skin; the state of nakedness. 中:裸体

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 俚语口头禅

Warren / Canada speaker I don't think I have enough gadgets. I think ... I don't think anyone should have too many, but I'm definitely wanting to have a few more devices to help me. Right now, I only have a regular cellphone, but I really wanted to g

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

1) We were staying in Paris 我们在巴黎逗留 To get away from your parents 只为逃离你家人的左右 And I thought Wow, if I could take this in a shot right now 有时我会想 噢要是麻烦能立马解决掉就好了 I don't think that

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Elton John Can You Feel The Love Tonight 当太阳从水平线上升起,夜晚转成白昼,非洲苏醒了,万兽群集,荣耀欢呼,共同庆贺小狮子王辛巴的诞生。小狮子王辛巴在众多热情忠心的朋友的陪伴下,不但

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

Are You Hardcore Enough for CrossFit? 你有足够强悍可以经受得住体能训练吗? From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Report. 美国之音英语教学,这里是健康报道。 In the United States we love to try new ways to exe

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(四)月

AS IT IS 2015-06-13 Is It Enough to Send More US Troops to Iraq? 美国向伊拉克派遣军队是否足够 The United States says it is sending more troops to Iraq to prepare Iraqi forces in their fight against the Islamic State militant group. Pres

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(六)月

【俚语】 来自Quora的好文如何克服拖延症 想象一下,你要说服一个小孩子按照你的意愿去做事。如果是很简单的事,只要表明你的权威就可以了,但是如果他不想这么做,他根本不会听你的,

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

Jeanie, United States speaker One thing I really wish I had enough money to buy is actually a new home for my mother, because she has done so much for me in life and I feel like I'd like to do something really special for her. Aside from that, as far

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

今天我们要学的词是 insufficient。Insufficient 不够多的,不足的。Insufficient sleep will have a negative impact on your productivity. 睡眠不足会对工作效率产生负面影响。The case was dismissed due to insufficient evid

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

And I would apologize, but it did not have anything to do with security 我很抱歉 但这同安全没一点关系 Those graduates just wanted you to know what it's like to register for classes here 这些毕业生只是想让你们体会一下 选课

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

摆脱特困户Get some fresh air张大鼻孔,猛吸几口新鲜空气。 Make sure that air flows properly in your office and bedroom. Bad air flow will lead to insufficient oxygen, which will affect the brain's performance. Also go outdoors to ge

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

I got in a fight 【我陷入了一场战斗】 Over some stupid insecurities 【克服愚蠢的不安】 Stepped out of the light 【走出阳光】 When did we lose our old identities? 【何时,我们失去了最亲密的盟友?】 Now my whit

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(179) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

You want to know the secret to success? Here it is: Believe in yourself so much, that no one else can tell you otherwise. Also doubt yourself so much, that you feel like no matter how hard you work, nothing could ever get you to your goal. Work so

发表于:2019-03-18 / 阅读(311) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力