He couldnt find his pen. Where is my pen, he wondered. He looked for his pen. It was on top of the microwave. He couldnt find his cell phone. Where is my cell phone, he wondered. He looked for his cell phone. It was on top of the TV. He couldnt find

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最伟大的演讲

Some people stood on the small pier. They saw a boat approach. The boat was approaching fast. The boat was approaching the small pier. Was the boat going to stop? People started running. They started running off the pier. They were worried. They were

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最伟大的演讲

He called up the post office. Where is my package? he asked. What is the tracking number? the postal worker asked. He told her the tracking number. She said, Your package is at the main post office. You can pick it up anytime. He said, I dont want to

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最伟大的演讲

Ed looked at the kitchen floor. The kitchen floor was dirty. There were little pieces of food on the floor. Ed saw bread crumbs. He saw cracker crumbs. He saw cheese crumbs. He saw little pieces of bread. He saw little pieces of cracker. He saw littl

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

He lived in a nursing home. I dont have anything to do, he told the nurse. Why dont you watch TV? she asked. I hate watching TV. TV is nothing but reruns, he said. Why dont you play chess? she asked. I hate playing chess, he said. I always lose. Why

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Many homeless people were sitting on the sidewalk. A young man walked up to each homeless person. He gave each person a flier. The flier was from a trade school. The flier described a class. The trade school was offering a barber class. The class was

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Barbara likes funny stories. She likes to hear funny stories. She likes to tell funny stories. She told her mom a funny story. When she finished, she waited for her mom to laugh. Mom, why arent you laughing? That was a funny story, Barbara said. Oh,

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

His laptop sat on his desk. His laptop always overheated. It always overheated quickly. How could he keep it cool? He turned on his living room fan. It cooled his laptop. But the fan blew dust around. It blew paper around. He turned off his living ro

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

The police chief said crime was down. Crime is down, said police chief Braddon. He talked to TV reporters. He talked to newspaper reporters. He talked to radio reporters. He was proud. Im proud, he said. Our police are doing a good job. Im proud of o

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

He had a beautiful car. It was a Cadillac. It was a 1993 Cadillac. It was a four-door Cadillac. It was light brown. It had a big engine. The big engine didnt leak oil. The big engine didnt leak water. He drove his car only five miles a day. He took g

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

He was homeless. He was cold. He was shivering. He was in the park. He was sitting on a bench. A sign was next to him. The sign said, Please hire me. I am homeless. People walked by. They looked at him. He looked dirty. He looked old. How could this

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

It rains a lot in the jungle. The rain helps trees grow. The jungle has many trees. Trees are home for many jungle animals. Many animals live in the trees. Monkeys are jungle animals. Monkeys love trees. They love to swing from tree to tree. They cli

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

A baby has arms and legs. It has a mouth and eyes. It looks at everything. It eats everything. It smiles a lot. It cries a lot. It eats a lot. It drools a lot. It pees a lot. It poops a lot. It sleeps a lot. It tries to talk. It makes funny sounds. I

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

The big room is air-conditioned. But it smells. Dead bodies are in metal drawers. The bodies have no clothes. The bodies are naked. A white sheet covers each dead body. The drawers slide in. The drawers slide out. A doctor works in the big room with

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

It was summer. Swim classes were beginning. She didnt know how to swim. She wanted to learn. She called up the pool. Do you teach adults how to swim? she asked. The instructor said, Yes, we teach adults how to swim. We teach kids how to swim. We teac

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

He drove to the supermarket. He was out of food. He had no food in his refrigerator. He had no food in his cupboards. He needed to buy some food. He hoped he would find a sale. A sale would save him money. He walked into the supermarket. He walked ov

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

His dad was reading one section of the newspaper. His mom was reading another section of the newspaper. His older sister was reading another section of the newspaper. He had the comics section of the newspaper. That was the best part of the newspaper

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Maria was learning to add numbers. She liked to add numbers. It was easy to add numbers. She could add one and one. She knew that one and one are two. She knew that two and two are four. She knew that three and three are six. But that was it. She did

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

James took the milk out of the refrigerator. He put the carton of milk on the counter. He took the cap off the carton of milk. He opened the kitchen cabinet. He took a glass out of the cabinet. He put the glass on the counter next to the milk. He pou

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

George is going to make a salad. He is going to make a simple salad. It will be a simple salad, but it will also be delicious. His salad will have only two ingredients. One ingredient is fresh cucumber. A cucumber is dark green and long. George will

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读