The days were hot. The nights were hot. He turned on the living room fan. He turned on the dining room fan. Both fans were on high speed. They made a lot of noise. But they didnt blow cool air. They blew hot air. They blew hot air everywhere. He turn

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最伟大的演讲

Brad was angry. He was angry at the apartment building manager. The apartment building manager had kicked him out. If you cant pay the rent, the manager said, I have to kick you out. But I always pay the rent on time, Brad said. Thats nice, but youre

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

He stopped at the motel. It was late at night. It was almost midnight. He asked the motel clerk, Do you have a vacant room? She said she had a vacant room. He asked how much it was. She said it was $100 for the night. But the night is half over, he s

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

The man walked into a bank. He wore a hoody. He wore gloves. It was summertime. It was hot outside. No one else was wearing a hoody. No one else was wearing gloves. The bank guard looked at the man. Why are you wearing a hoody? the bank guard asked.

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Betty was excited. It was December 1. Christmas Day was only 24 days away. She was looking at a magazine. It was a magazine for little girls. There were many pictures in the magazine. There were many pictures of dolls. The dolls were from many countr

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Emily sat down on the sofa. She had a big, soft sofa. It was comfortable. It was a comfortable sofa. She took off her shoes. She put her feet on the coffee table. The TV remote was on the coffee table. She picked up the remote. She pointed it at the

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

She got into her car. She hoped it would start. Sometimes it started immediately. Sometimes it started after five minutes. Sometimes it didnt start for 20 minutes. She had taken it to a mechanic. He couldnt fix the problem. He didnt know what the pro

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Carol and Mary are friends. Carol said she would call Mary at 7 oclock. Carol didnt call at 7:00. She didnt call at 7:15. She finally called at 7:30. She apologized for calling so late. Mary said it was ok. But it wasnt ok. Mary didnt like people to

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Jane called Lisa. Lisa said she was eating. She was eating dinner. Lisa asked Jane to call her back. Jane said she would call Lisa back. She called Lisa back the next day. Lisa said she was eating. She was eating lunch. Lisa asked Jane to call her ba

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Charles found a glass bottle. He found the glass bottle in his back yard. It was a pretty glass bottle. It was dark green. He looked inside the dark green bottle. He couldnt see anything. He shook the bottle. Something came out of the bottle. It land

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Flu shots cost $20 at the drugstore. Only a few people are buying the flu shots. There are no long lines. No one is waiting in line. If you want the flu shot, pay $20. You dont have to wait in line. You can get the flu shot immediately. The mayor ann

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

The fox was brown. The fox was quick. The dog was brown. The dog was lazy. You are a lazy dog, said the fox. Yes, I am a lazy dog, said the dog. Why are you a lazy dog? asked the fox. Why not? asked the dog. My owner feeds me. My owner takes me out f

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

The mayor was in a hurry. He was late. He drove his car faster. He didnt want to miss his plane. The traffic light was red. He went through the red traffic light. Im glad no police are around, he thought. He heard a siren. He saw a red light behind h

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

A new neighbor moved in. Will the new neighbor be quiet, Liz wondered. The new neighbor wasnt quiet. The new neighbor was loud. He played his TV loud. He played his music loud. He talked on the phone loud. Loud, loud, loud! He slammed the door when h

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Each September volunteers clean up the beach. Hundreds of volunteers clean up the beach. They carry empty trash bags. They pick up trash. They fill up the trash bags. They fill up hundreds of trash bags. They put all the trash bags into trucks. The t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Brian sat down for dinner. He sat down in the chair. He sat down at the table. He looked at his white plate. He looked at his silver fork. He looked at his silver spoon. His dad said, Pass me your plate, Brian. His dad put white rice on the plate. Hi

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Jennifer pulled the trash can out to the street. She pulled the trash can out to the street on Monday morning. Monday was trash day. The trash truck came to her house. The truck had a metal arm. The metal arm picked up the trash can. It raised the tr

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Mark bought a new car last week. He is happy with his new car. He got a good deal on his new car. It was on sale. His new car is green. The four tires are black. His new car has four doors. It has one trunk. The spare tire is in the trunk. All new ca

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Dorothy will be ten years old next month. She is excited. Ten years old is very old. She will not be a little kid anymore. A nine-year-old kid is just a little kid. A ten-year-old kid is almost an adult. Nine is only one number, but 10 is two numbers

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Margaret was a small girl. She was a little girl. All her friends were taller than her. She was shorter than all her friends. She wanted to be tall. Her mom told her not to worry. One day Margaret would be tall. One day she would be taller than her f

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读