when a man loves a woman michael bolton when a man loves a woman can't keep his mind on nothin' else he'd trade the world for a good thing he's found if she is bad, he can't see it she can do no wrong

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典A

男女有别 1)女人在找到丈夫之前,总是担心未来; 男人在找到老婆以前,从不担心未来。 2)世界各地的男人都把唠叨列在最讨厌的事情之首。在美国,每年有2000个杀妻犯承认之所以杀妻是

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

男人从未像女人那样开诚布公地说出自己的心里话,但无言的理解,在男人当中却很管用,尤其在维持友谊的时候。 也许男人天生就是彼此孤立的,孤独是我们的自然状态。即使成了朋友,也

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

英调查完美男人标准 A UK poll of 2000 females has come up with the answer to the question that has plagued blokes for centuries: What do women look for in a man? 一项针对2000名女性的英国调查回答了一个困扰了小伙子们好几

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A specter is haunting our communications: the specter of emoji. Right now, its likely that someone you know is texting a thumbs-up image to confirm a meeting, or maybe sending off a friendly ghost emoji to say boo to a friend. 人们在日常的沟通中

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Maureen Dowd is a Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist for the New York Times who tackles tough topics for a living. Now she's entering a potential mind field with her second book, it's called

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

The topic of trust is an important factor in all matters of the heart and heres why. Men lie to women. Women lie to men. And most people agree that some lying is even necessary to avoid petty squabbles and to grease the wheels of a relationship. 感情

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Chapter08 Just for today Just for today I will try to live through this day only and not tackle my whole life problem at once. I can do something for twelve hours that would appall me if I had to keep it up for a lifetime. Just for today I will be ha

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 男人强励志英文

Chapter11 The Dove And The Ant An ant was drinking at a river. Suddenly he slipped, and fell into the water. A dove took pity on him. She threw a small branch into the river. The ant seized the bough, and swam back to the shore. A few days later, the

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 男人强励志英文

Chapter13 The Hare And The tortoise The hare was once boasting of his speed before the other animals. I have never been beaten, he said, when I run at full speed, no one is faster than me. The tortoise said quietly, I will race with you. That is a go

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 男人强励志英文

I dread to come to the end of the year,said a friend to me recently, it makes me realize I am growing old. William James, the great psychologist, said that most men are old fogies at twenty-fiveHe was right. Most men at twenty-five are satisfied with

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 男人强励志英文

1. That woman just checked you out. 有美女在冲你放电喔。 You're confident enough to know that he won't be lured away by another gal. 你对他信心十足,相信他不会被其他人勾引走。 2. I love it when you... 我喜欢你做某事

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

如何用英语骂男人 1. You are such a guy.他真是很男人啊. 如果有一個男生完全符合男人的刻板形象 (stereotype), 例如好色, 不愛乾淨的話, 我們就可以直接說, You are such a guy. 當然說這句話的時候, 要特

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

这首歌是同名电影《当男人爱上女人》的主题曲,也是第33届格莱美的获奖歌曲。著名歌手和歌曲作者迈克尔波顿用朴实无华的语言,沧桑悲怆的嗓音,把当一个男人爱上一个女人时的深切感受演绎得淋漓尽致,令听者为之动情。 当一个男人爱上一个女人 爱到深入他的灵魂 她就能

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Chapter20 Power of Self Talk Life is like a big swing, dangling between the depths of happiness and sadness. As soon as we descend down the slope of sadness, we accelerate over the ever-feel-good acclivity f happiness. At times of distress, when we a

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(213) / 评论(0) 分类 男人强励志英文

There is no better school than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve my performance next time. Never again will I contribute to my downfall by refusing to face the truth and lea

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 男人强励志英文

If you are a woman, do you sometimes get annoyed when a man assumes you are an ignorant little girl and tries to explain something to you? And it often turns out he knows no more on the subject than you do. 如果你是一名女性,你是否常因被

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Do men like intelligent women? 男人喜欢聪明的女人吗? 获得1.9k好评的答案@Ethan Hein I can't imagine being attracted to someone who isn't intelligent. My wife is one of the smartest people I've ever met and it's a major part of the p

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The topic of trust is an important factor in all matters of the heart and heres why. Men lie to women. Women lie to men. And most people agree that some lying is even necessary to avoid petty squabbles and to grease the wheels of a relationship。 感情

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

LESSON 55 QUITE A MAN 第五十五课 真正的男人 I think I shall soon be quite a man, said Tom to a girl whom he knew well, as she sat by the gate of her home. 我认为我很快就会成为一个男人,汤姆向坐在他家门口的女孩说道

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(190) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册