Letter to a Young Friend Benjamin Franklin My dear friend I know of no Medicine fit to diminish the violent natural inclination you mention; and if I did, I think I should not communicate it to you. Marriage is the proper Remedy. It is the most natu

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名著名段背诵精华

听广告学英语:Calvin Klein 凯文克力香水 原文: What I want from someone, honesty, generosity, kindness, somebody that laughs at my jokes. Independence, I mean I want somebody who doesn't need me. I mean somebody really, really wants me, he doesn't ne

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 听广告学英语

听广告学英语:Neutrogena Liguid 纽翠吉娜护肤液 原文: What I want from someone, honesty, generosity, kindness, somebody that laughs at my jokes. Independence, I mean I want somebody who doesn't need me. I mean somebody really, really wants me, he doe

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 听广告学英语

听广告学英语:Dowell Motors Range Rovers汽车 原文:At the height of his career, everyone seeks to distance himself from the work who made him successful. The Range Rover. Because a man's success is measured by what he does at play. 译文:在事业的辉煌

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 听广告学英语

听广告学英语:New Corolla Toyota 丰田车 原文:When I see my baby, what do I see: Poetry. Poetry in motion. Poetry in moion, walking by my side. All day long in motion, keeps my eyes open wide. Poetry in motion, she's muh too nice to be her age. Poetr

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 听广告学英语

主持人Mike Bond和杨琳带你走进他们幽默搞怪的日常生活,带你边玩边学地道美语!Mike和几个哥们一起讨论如何逃脱妻管严的帽子man起来! 1. Man cave 男人的个人空间 2. Light bulbs点子,主意; 3

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美语怎么说

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 第二段 你为什么记不住单词(下) 开场白:死记硬背是无奈,盲人摸象是无知,我劝天下睁开眼,且听一男讲单词! 一切文字的祖先埃及象

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 《新东方 [爵以词雄] 词汇》刘一男

It turns out the best looking thing on a man may be a good-looking woman. 结果证明,男性身上最耐看的是旁边站一个漂亮的女性。 Researchers report that women find a man they see with an attractive woman more desirable than unatt

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年Scientific American(二)月

[这部分对话对话发生在母亲与儿子、父亲与女儿、母亲与准女婿以及夫妻之间。对话的情绪复杂,语言有些琐碎,场景多为家庭的餐桌上,因为这往往是一家人聚在一起的最佳时光。] The Coming of Relatives亲戚的到来 Whats Cooking《感恩节盛宴》 ■感恩节,亲戚来访,门铃

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 好莱坞电影口语模仿秀

Jennifer: Maybe. That's how some guys get girls. Billy: But I don't think any guy will be stupid enough to... Jennifer: Put it on for me! Billy: OK, but this doesn't mean... Jennifer: It's a perfect fit! Billy: OK, now take it off and let's go! Jenni

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Billy: Everything is now. I'm kind of sick of it. Jennifer: Each ring has 3 small diamonds inside the band. Billy: Oooh! One for each of the zeros in 2000! Wow! Jennifer: Stop making fun of me. Billy: So find a guy to marry and you can get one! Jenni

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Farewell to Arms 对扶手说再见 Good afternoon, this is your captain speaking. We are at cruising altitude and will be in flight for another three hours, so youd better get comfortable. That means figuring out who gets the arm rest you, or your n

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Bran saw her face. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open, moaning. 布兰这才见着她的脸。虽然她紧闭双眼,张嘴呻吟, Her golden hair swung from side to side as her head moved back and forth, but still he recognized the queen

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

when a man loves a woman 当男人爱上女人 can't keep his mind on nothin' else, 他无法假装若无其事 he'd change the world for the good thing he's found. 他会用全世界来交换,只为了他找到的好东西 if she is bad, he can't

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

It was getting on toward six o'clock so I thought I'd buy myself a beer and go out and sit in a deck chair by the swimming pool and have a little evening sun. Just then I noticed a small, oldish man walking briskly around the edge of the pool. He was

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Why are there males and females? Why are there two sexes instead of three, or twelve, or one? On todayss Moment of Science we'll learn why two is the magic number. Let's start with why there is sex at all. When two organisms reproduce sexually, sperm

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Some men brag that they can handle alcohol better than women. Can there be some truth to that? Don and Ya?l talk about that on this Moment of Science. D: If I were you, Yael, if I were a woman that is, I would reconsider that fourth drink you just or

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Well, yael, the average weight difference between women and men is one reason why women tend to get intoxicated faster, but theres more. Women also tend to have more fat and less muscle than men, even tall women. This is significant because muscle ti

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Remembering Appearances Y: Don, Who do you think is better at remembering details of peoples appearances, women or men? D: Women, hands down, Yael. You women are so judgemental about appearences, you pick on the tiniest details of a person's clothing

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Topic1-Controversy over Chinese grassroot officials' early retirement To cope with increasing pressure from a graying population, the Chinese government is mulling a timetable to postpone retirement age. Here comes the controversy, some civil servant

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议