Y : Something smells good. P: I've prepared some steak today for the tailgating party I'm having. Y: 虽然我不知道什么是tailgating party, 可是我想知道Am I invited? P: Of course you are invited. Yang Chen. Tailgating is when football f

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 体育美语

Y: My gosh Patrick, Where are we? P: Yang Chen. I'm taking you mountain climbing. Y: 登山? This is scary! P: Don't worry, I'm an expert mountain climber. I am as steady on these steep slopes as a mountain goat. Y: 野山羊? 你倒是smell like a m

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 体育美语

P: Thanks for going skiing with me today, Yang Chen. Y: Of course, Patrick! 我也喜欢滑雪。而且啊,seeing you crash and burn sounds like a lot of fun. P: Thanks. But before we go, I should tell you some safety rules. Skiing can be dangerous

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 体育美语

Y: Hey, Patrick, 你怎么一瘸一拐的? P: I'm limping because my Achilles tendon is killing me! OW! Y: Poor Patrick. P: Uh, Yang Chen, do you know what an Achilles tendon is? Y: Well, not really. P: Achilles tendon is in the lower back part of

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 体育美语

Y: 今天我和Marc, Patrick一起看冰球比赛。 M: Thanks for inviting me to this hockey game Yang Chen. P: Yeh. How did you ever get tickets to the Stanley Cup? Y: Well, I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you. M: Never mind, I don'

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 体育美语

P: (Dribbling a basketball) Ok, I'm warmed up and ready. Are you ready to lose at another sport to me, Yang Chen? Y: I'm totally ready. P: To lose? Y: Not to lose. P: Well, be prepared to get schooled. Y: School? 我早就毕业了。 I am smart, and

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 体育美语

Y: Hey What's up, Patrick? P: Well, Yang Chen, I'm watching the Winter Olympics on TV. Today they are having the biathlon competition. Y: Biathlon是什么? P: The biathlon is one part cross country skiing, one part shooting. Y: That's a real sport?

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 体育美语

Y: Hi, 我是Yang Chen. P:我是Patrick. (Rowing) Y:今天天气特别好。我和Patrick正在波多马克河上划船。 P: Hey, Look over there! Aren't those girls members of the Potomac Boat Club? Y: Let's go say hello to them. Sarah: Potomac boa

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 体育美语

Y: Hi, this is Yang Chen. P: And I'm Patrick. (Splashing, pool sounds) P: Yang Chen, do you know why we are at the swimming pool? Y: We are going to talk about swimming. P: But we aren't just talking about swimming. We are going to be talking about t

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 体育美语

PW: Today we are going to talk about the Olympic Opening Ceremony. Y: Yeh! PW: You sure are excited about the Opening Ceremony. but is it such a big deal? Y: Of course it's a big deal. 奥运会四年才开一次。主办国可以在开幕式上显示历

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 体育美语

P: This music reminds me of pirate movies like 'Pirates of the Caribbean.'. Why are you listening to that? Y: Because I like sword fighting. Do you like it? P: It's hard to say, Yang Chen. I guess I don't have anything against swords, but it seems a

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 体育美语

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Individual Sports 体育项目 gymnastics 体操 gymnastic apparatus 体操器械 horizontal bar 单杠 parallel bars 双杠 rings 吊环 trapeze 秋千 wall bars 肋木 side horse, pommelled horse 鞍马

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Tennis 网球 tennis 网球运动 lawn tennis 草地网球运动 grass court 草地网球场 racket 球拍 racket press 球拍夹 gut, string (球拍的)弦 line ball 触线球 baseline ball 底线球

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

General Terms 一般词汇 manager 经纪人 instructor 教练,技术指导 guide 领队 trainer 助理教练 professional 职业运动员 amateur 业余运动员,爱好者 enthusiast, fan 迷,爱好者

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Back stroke 上挥杆 Back swing 后挥杆 Rap 果断而有力地推击 Recover 救球,挽救性击球 - 从长草区、障碍或任何麻烦的地方将球打到理想的位置或球洞区上 Regul

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

7. Wells then sank two straight jumpers to put the game out of reach at 92-87 with 1:53 to go. 比赛还剩一分三十五秒前,Wells连续两次跳投中的,使比数拉开到92比87,使 得对方

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

3. Jordan’s first touch 10 seconds into the game resulted in a pass to Laettner for a shot that clanged off the rim. 比赛进行到十秒钟时,Jordan首度接到球,然后他传给了Laettner,

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语