316. The living room is large enough for a good number of people. 起居室足够大,可以容纳很多人。 317. The only problem is that it has carpet from wall to wall. 唯一的问题是,它的地毯和墙壁相联。 318. That seems clumsy. 那看起来很笨拙。 319. It looks

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语900句之生活篇

President Bush Visits Dayton, Ohio, Discusses Global War on Terror THE PRESIDENT: Thank you all very much. (Applause.) General Metcalf, thanks, thanks for welcoming me back here. I am really pleased to be back to Wright-Patt, and it's great to be on

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

America's Biggest Sporting Event Attracts World Media 美国最大的体育盛会吸引全球媒体 NEW YORK Americas biggest sporting event - the Super Bowl - has a major global following. Viewers around the world will tune in to American footballs

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(一月)

Mark: Hey, Todd, when you look back on your high school experience, do you, in general, do you see it as a positive or a negative experience? Todd: Oh, definitely positive. It was one of the best times of my life. Mark: Yeah. Todd:Oh, it was awesome.

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Foreign policy issues, including the situation in Iraq, figured prominently in speeches during the third day of the Democratic national convention in Boston. 在波士顿举行的民主党全国代表大会的第三天里,外交政策问题,包括伊

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2011年2月

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says it is too early to say if the United States' troubled relationship with Syria is headed for a thaw. Syria's ambassador to Washington, Imad Mustafa, paid an unusual high-profile call at the State Department Thur

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年2月

Mr.Campbell : Ah, Michelle, hi. I was hoping to see you. How have you been? How's the family? 你好,米歇尔。我正想着可能要见到你呢。你现在怎么样了?你的家人还好么? Michelle : Oh, hello, Mr. Campbell. I'm fine and J

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Hey Nick, what are you up to? B: Not much, just heading over to the shooting range. You wanna come? A: Seriously? You mean to fire a real weapon? I dont know man. B: Yeah, it will be fun! I have a 9mm pistol that is really easy to shoot. I also ha

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Mr Ford:As all of you are well aware, competition in the laptop computer sector is intense. Mr Ford:We continue to fight with our competitors for market share, and this is the case both in the developed markets in the West, as well as more developing

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Mr. Parsons: Now, Miss Childs passed on your resume to me and Ive had the chance to look it over and I must say Im quite impressed. Rebecca:Thank you very much. Ive tried to keep it short and clear. If theres any questions please feel free to ask me.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you. Please be seated. I want to thank members of my Cabinet for joining me here today. Madam Ambassador, thank you for coming. I appreciate those who support free trade and fair trade for joining us on this important occasion. I

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

President Bush Discusses Housing, Economy THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. I really want to thank Congressman Chris Smith and Vito Fossella for joining me here in Freehold, New Jersey. I'm here at a company called Novadebt, and I really appreciat

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

This is AP News Minute. Republican Senator Cindy Hyde-Smith won Mississippi Senate election run-off. She defeated Democrat Mike Espy and becomes the first women elected to Congress from Mississippi. The Chinese scientist who claimed to have help make

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2018(十一)月

Kerry Traveling to South Korea and China for Talks on North Korea 克里前往韩国和中国谈论朝鲜问题 STATE DEPARTMENT U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry leaves Wednesday for South Korea and China, where he will meet with officials about co

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(二月)

What's your impression of your English teacher? He is very knowledgable and quite strict with us. Strict? In what way? Well,he insists on us being punctual for class. I see. He also insists we should speak no Chinese in the classroom. I think that wi

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

超级正义英雄直言不讳谈论美国政府关闭 On Hollywood Boulevard in Los Angeles, people dress up as beloved characters from films and comic books so tourists will snap pictures of them. 在洛杉矶好莱坞大道上,人们打扮成自己所

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(十月)