Small American Farms Struggling to Survive 美国家庭农场努力维持生存 BOYDS, MARYLAND American consumers have begun to take a closer look at the food they eat, and are hungry for more knowledge about food. They want to know where their food

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(四月)

A: Hello sir, welcome to Pistolera restaurant. May I take your order? 先生您好,欢迎来到Pistolera餐厅就餐,能告诉我需要点哪些食物吗? B: Yes, I would like the chicken cheese enchiladas with a side of guacamole. 好的。我想

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Conversation 2 A: Can I take your order, sir? A:您点什么,先生? B: This is my first time here. May I have a pizza, please? B:这是我第一次来这儿。我来一份比萨,可以吗? A: What kind do you like, thin or thick crust? A:

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

文本: A:Yes.I thought it was very nice. Better than butter for a spread. B:Itsnot a spread and its not a butter to me. I mean if Im eating cheese, and wouldput butter with that; it just wouldnt hit the spot at all. C: It is a bit kind of squishy.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

Reporter: You say beloved brands, others would say, oldish. I mean, Kraft cheese, OreosI mean theyre not the most sparkling brand new kids on the block. What do you think about this kind of issue? 记者:您刚才说你们的品牌是为顾客所喜爱

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

In Holland they dont have many horses; they use dogs to haul and bicycles to carry. 荷兰没有多少马;他们用狗拖运东西,用自行车搬运东西。 Dogs eat less than horses, they dont have to have stables, and bicycles dont have to ha

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

Part 1 Introduction to the Fast Food Industry 美国快餐简介 国内的人对KFC,MacDonald's,Pizza Hut早已不再陌生。这些著名的快餐店在美国也是遍布大街小巷。除此之外还有许多中国人不太熟悉的,你也不妨尝一尝。 比如说,Burger King 就是专卖汉堡的,牛肉层比麦当

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 CRI实用英语课堂

The farmer in the del 山谷里住着一个农夫 中英歌词: The farmer in the dell 农夫在小溪谷 The farmer in the dell 农夫在小溪谷 Hi-ho, the derry-o 嗨噢 The farmer in the dell 农夫在小溪谷 The farmer takes a wife 农夫了娶

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

帕尔马食品生产商担心仿冒造成的影响 The original Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese is made from raw cow's milk according to an 800-year-old tradition.It can take two years for the cheese to age and get ready for consumption.Parmigiano is the

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(七月)

Parma Food Producers Worry About Impact of Imitations 帕尔玛食品生产商担心受山寨产品影响 Food producers in the Emilia-Romagna region of northern Italy are worried that cheap imitations of their famous Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and P

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(三月)

Todd: OK, Jessica, we are going to talk about cooking. 杰西卡,我们来谈一谈做饭。 Jessica: OK. 好的。 Todd: Now, you like to cook! 你喜欢做饭! Jessica: Yes. 是的。 Todd: OK. What can you cook? 你会做什么? Jessica: I c

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

First Lady Michelle Obama has been making the talk-show rounds, plugging an exercise program called Lets Move. Designed to get Americas young people in motion, it is one of a number of efforts to attack the nations obesity epidemic. 美国第一夫人米

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2011年4月

Smell the cheese often so you may know when it is getting old. 经常闻一闻你的奶酪,你就会知道,它什么时候开始变质。 图片1

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.04

munch hors d'oeuvres 今天我们要讲的两个常用语大概会使你流口水的。首先,让我们来给大家介绍一个字

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

We have an issue with the fresh grapes we provide with our cheeses they keep going mouldy. 我们在用新鲜葡萄搭配奶酪供应时,葡萄总出问题,它们容易发霉。 Oh dear. Yes sour grapes you could say! 天啊。是的,可以说是

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

地点:莫妮卡公寓客厅 人物:钱德勒,莫妮卡 事件:钱德勒选择了从事广告业,并向莫妮卡好好展示了一番自己编广告词的能力。 Monica: Okay, I have looked through a bunch of career guides, photocopied an

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

CouldyoutakeapictureofmewiththeStatueofLibertyinthebackground? 能帮我拍张照片,把自由女神像放在背景里吗? 例句: A:CouldyoutakeapictureofmewiththeStatueofLibertyinthebackground? 能帮我拍张照片,把自由女神像放在背

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Helen: Hello, welcome to Real English from BBC Learning English. I'm Helen. Oliver: 嗨,我是Oliver。 Helen: Today were looking at words and phrases that you might not find in your dictionary. Oliver: 地道英语和大家一起学习现代英式英

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版