面试是研究生复试过程中的重要环节,甚至可能直接决定复试的成败,面试时如果过于紧张会给老师留下不好的印象,几个小方法,帮你改善可能紧张的情况。 在研究生复试面试中,语言表达

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

How you talk indicates to people how you are. Be aware of revealing your personality that you dont have. There is no absolute right or wrong in regard to intonation, because a case can be made for stressing just about any word of syllable. But you a

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 美语口音训练第一册

Staircase Intonation So what is intonation in American English? What do Americans do? We go up and down staircases. We start high and end low. Every time we want to stress a word or an idea, we just start a new staircase. That sounds simple enough,

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 美语口音训练第一册

初中英语音标学习方法 首先,同学们一定要学好国际音标。 英语是拼音文字,但英语的拼法与读音并不总是一致的。在许多情况下需要借助于其他手段才能判断一个词的读音,国际音标就是手

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语音标发音视频

很多人认为,英语只要说得流利,对方听得懂,语音准不准无所谓,其实这是英语学习的一大误区。我们中国人在英语上投入了太多时间和精力,目的就是能在生活中和老外自由交流、真诚沟

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 《学会英语发音》初阶英语拼读系列 第六册

Staircase Intonation So what is intonation in American English? What do Americans do? We go up and down staircases. We start high and end low. Every time we want to stress a word or an idea, we just start a new staircase. That sounds simple enough,

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 美语口音训练第一册

如何进行模仿练习 ●模仿的原则:考生必须主动、有意识、有目的地去模仿。模仿时要放开嗓子,口形到位,清清楚楚、一板一眼,并及时纠正说不好的单词、短语等。纯正、优美的语音、语

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1.Listen to yourself(听自己). 如果你不能听出你自己的发音问题,就很难去改正它。试着把你的朗读或演说录下来,并与以英语为母语的外国人士做个比较。 2.Slowdown(慢下来)很多英语学习者说话都

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Exercise 5-14: Tandem Reading The last reading that I'd like you to do is one along with me. Up to now, I have read first and you have repeated in the pause that followed. Now, however, I would like you to read along at exactly the same time that I r

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美式英语正音训练

Reduced Sounds The Down Side of Intonation Reduced sounds are all those extra sounds created by an absence of lip, tongue, jaw, and throat movement. They are a principal function of intonation and are truly indicative of the American sound. Exercise

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美式英语正音训练

With the help of Chinese volunteers, a group of Georgian middle school students are showing great progress in learning the language. Here on the ground floor of the Chinese embassy in Georgia, students are eager to show what theyve learned so far. 在中

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年03月

Exercise 1-60: Tag Endings CD 2 Track 34 Pause the CD and complete each sentence with a tag ending. Use the same verb, but with theopposite polarity positive becomes negative, and negative beco mes positive. Then, repeat after me.Check Answer Key, be

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD2

多考生为了获取雅思高分,在前期的备考过程中会大量背诵一些答案习题,然而这是一个误区,也许你在备考过程背诵的越多,考官反而会越反感哦? 知道考官怎么想吗? 一个雅思口语考官如

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

在托福的评分标准中,pronunciation是其中很重要的一条。作为口语部分的考试,地道的发音,优美的语音语调必然是很多同学想追求的目标。可是很多时候又觉得在短期内没有办法很好的实现进

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(177) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

经常看到大家都在为了自己的口语而发愁,那如何才能提高自己的口语水平呢,首先、确定你自己的英语水平。中国大学毕业生的通病是,书面阅读还可以,口语不行,听力很差,书写凑合。但每个人具体情况又都不一样,有人阅读专业书一目十行,但读报纸很费劲。有人听新闻可

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

and were no judges of actingas I swept to and fro in that magnificent robe, with outstretched arms and uplifted eyes, 对于我到底表现得如何无从判断我拖着那件华丽的袍子在地上扫来扫去,夸张地伸着胳膊,眼睛上挑,

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第六册

背课文听起来很可怕,每个人似乎都经历过。不过不能否认,背课文是学英语最好的方法之一。特别是对于少年儿童更是如此。背课文是一项虽然艰苦却其乐无穷的学习方式。只要把握的好,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

惯常以为口语不过开口而已,我会说就会说,不会就不会。此观念略有简单化嫌疑。 须知英语学习为一整体事物,首先,听说读写融会贯通,牵一发而动全身,若不能体会各元素间的相长之妙

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

每种语言都有自己独特的语气词;比如英语里的oops, aww, duh......看似简单,但是学会用它们,你的英语会马上变得很地道!快和Jenny、Adam学习常用的英语语气词吧! 英语中和声音相关的词:

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Chapter 1 American Intonation The American Speech Music What to Do with Your Mouth to Sound American One of the main differences between the way an American talks and the way the rest of the world talks is that we don't really move our lips. (So, whe

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 美式英语正音训练