White Women in US Are Dying Sooner 证据显示美国白人妇女寿命短 From VOA Learning English, this is the Health and Lifestyle report. Health experts say there is evidence that many white women in the United States are dying too soon. In othe

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(五)月

得知Noel和他家的度假小屋与「那天晚上」发生的事情有关,甚至可能与Maya的失踪有关,Spencer、Emily、Aria和Hanna决定顺藤摸瓜,找到她们想要的答案。Hanna和Emily前往Kahn家的度假小屋寻找能够将

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美少女的谎言

保安发现监控视频里正在上演一起谋杀案,凶手的容貌却被强光遮住,保安在事发地找到了女税务员的尸体。卡塞尔从望远镜中看到邻居家的女主人因为偷情遭到男主人谋杀,贝克特却觉得这

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 灵书妙探 第五季

The next day, on the phone LL: Sorry to bother you so early. There's another couple who wants to rent the apartment, but I thought I'd ask you first. Beth: That's so sweet of you. We definitely want it. LL: I thought so, by the looks on your faces wh

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Wk 10 (10 March 1876) Bell Invents The TelephoneThis Week in HistoryAlexander Graham Bell claims to have invented the telephone, but did he? In 1876, Alexander Graham Bell made the first call on an electromagnetic telephone he had built, and went on

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻与报道—News and Reports

Are you intelligent? 你够聪明吗? An intelligent person's opinions arebased on facts and not beliefs. 聪明人的想法以事实而非信仰为基础。 This has more to do with their skepticism. Unless and until they are presented with hard

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Song:Who's Been Sleeping In My Bed Artist:Brosis Who's been sleeping in my bed? Ain't nobody sleeping in your bed,what you're talking about? I'm innocent,I didn't treat you bad girl, What you're talking about? What? what? Chorus: Who's been sleep

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

A: This is Janet Smith in apartment 23. Can I speak to the apartment manager? B: Hi. How can I help you today? A: Well, my window facing the empty lot is broken. B: Oh, that's not good. What happened? A: I dont know. I wasn't home when it happened. B

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

US Looks Into Possible Russian Interference in U.S. Election 美国寻找俄罗斯干涉美国大选证据 After years of political disputes, President Barack Obama and top United States congressional leaders have found something on which they can ag

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

HARI SREENIVASAN: Good evening, thanks for joining us. A pro-Russian separatist leader said today that critical evidence has been recovered from the Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 that evidently was shot down Thursday near the Ukrainian-Russian border.

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

First listen to September 15th 2011 to hear about the Royal Commission of Inquiry into the Canterbury Earthquakes. The Royal Commission of Inquiry into the Canterbury Earthquakes started hearings today to find out why the CTV building collapsed. CTV

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

to let sleeping dogs lie Every dog has his day 我们首先要讲的一个俗语对每个人来说也是一个很好的忠告:to let sleeping dogs lie。 To let sleeping dogs lie,从字面上来看,

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

深夜chloe加班jimmy跑来让偷闲准备了老电影想分享一个二人世界电影开播不久就被一声枪响打断原来lana被枪击中倒电梯中凭证摄影记者敏锐反应jimmy第一时间拍下了现场照片未来记者lois也来介入调查挖掘新闻试图从警察哪里得得消息但没有成功转而看到证据现场有一个银质烟

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

Information posted by users on social media can be used as evidence if the contents are involved in related criminal cases, according to a regulation issued by China's law enforcement authorities. 根据我国执法机关近日发布的一项规定,若

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Malaysian Airlines says there is still no information on the location of its flight MH 370, more than 24 hours after it lost contact with ground. The airline spokesman said early Sunday that rescue teams have failed to find evidence of any wreckage.

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 2014CRI中国国际广播电台

文本: B:Headmaster, please check your e-mail. I believe it's called exculpatory evidence.I love damages. D:Hey, I'm here, what's going on? S:If you wanted to break up with me, you could've just said so. I trusted you and you lied to me.Both of yo

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Furthermore, the fossil had Neanderthal mitochondrial DNA. This is passed from mother to child, 此外,化石中有尼安德塔线粒体DNA。这是从母亲基因中遗传下来的, which meant that either the teenager was the daughter of a Deni

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

Set aside romantic sentiment. Sex is a biological insurance policy. 除了浪漫调情,性也是一份生物保险单。 By chaotically mixing their genetic information, animals generate extraordinary diversity. 通过将基因信息杂乱混合,动

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

摆脱特困户Get some fresh air张大鼻孔,猛吸几口新鲜空气。 Make sure that air flows properly in your office and bedroom. Bad air flow will lead to insufficient oxygen, which will affect the brain's performance. Also go outdoors to ge

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Just in case you accidentally wander into a voting booth one day there's some things you should know. One of them is, there is absolutely no evidence to support the statement that we're the great

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文