In Lucy's closet, she's looking for a skirt and a blouse that match. 露西正在衣柜里找相配的裙子和上衣。 Remember, to match means the clothes have the similar or same colors. 记住,相配是指衣服有相似的或相同的颜色。

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

Perhaps the most famous type of jeans are Levi's, and they're usually blue, and sometimes black. 也许最著名的牛仔裤是李维斯,它们通常是蓝色的,有时是黑色的。 Sweaters, sweaters, are like very warm shirts - shirts that ke

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

I go back into the bathroom to finish doing my hair. 我回到洗手间去完成发型的最后一步。 Before I put the hot curlers in, I had put a little gel in my hair to give it some volume. 我往头发里放加热过的卷发器之前,往头发

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

Being less than perfectly well--dressed in a business setting can result in a feeling of profound discomfort that may well require therapy to dispel1. And the sad truth is that clothing mismatches2 on the job can ruin the day of the person whos weari

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

There are holes in Dick's shoes. He needs new shoes. Dick doesn't want cheap shoes. He wants expensive shoes, but he doesn't have any money. He needs a job. He is looking for one, but he isn't having

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(277) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

ship--船 shop--商店 shut--关上 shirt--衬衫 shoot--射击 shout--喊叫 share--分摊 shine--发光 shower--阵雨

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 用听的背单词-基础2000MP3(h-z)

Well, Mr. Caudle, I hope you're in a little better temper than you were this morning. 好了,高德先生,但愿你现在脾气比今早要好点。 There, you need n't begin to whistle: people don't come to bed to whistle. 呃,你不必立马吹

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

I go back into the bathroom to finish doing my hair. 我回到洗手间去完成发型的最后一步。 Before I put the hot curlers in, I had put a little gel in my hair to give it some volume. 我往头发里放加热过的卷发器之前,往头发

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

Well, the story says that no one at Lucy's work dares to show up or to go to work in t-shirts and shorts. 这个故事说,露西的办公室里没人敢穿T恤和短裤去上班。 T-shirts, t-shirts, are shirts that you wear that don't have a coll

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

1. Q: What dose the woman imply? A) The man could buy a shirt of a different color. B) The size of the shirt is all right for the man. C) The size the man wants will arrive soon. D) The man could come some time later. 2. Q: What do we learn from the

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

The afternoon lying around camp, trying on different shirts to see which looked best on him and combing his whiskers. 一下午,他都在他的营地试穿不同的衬衫,想知道哪一件穿起来更帅,他还不停地用梳子梳他的胡子。

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(276) / 评论(0) 分类 精灵鼠小弟

Larry跟李华一起去参加派对。今天我们要学两个常用语:crash and burn和wipe the floor with. LL: This is a pretty cool party, don't you think? The music is really good, everyone here is really friendly and it gives me the chance to

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

Do you think this shirt really suits me? 你觉得这件衬衫适合我吗? Sure. It's just right. 当然,很合身的。 Not too tight in the waist? 腰部不太紧吗? No! It's a perfect fit! 不,正好! What do you think of it? Very smar

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

1.What's the first custom in the international society? 被国际社会公认的第一礼俗是什么? Lady first。 女士优先。 2.What is the Three A principle in social communications? 社交中的三A原则指的是什么? Accept, Apprecia

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

They werent wearing sagging pants or revealing clothing. But dressing in an orange shirt is apparently enough to get fired at one Florida law firm, where 14 workers were unceremoniously let go last Friday. 他们并没有穿宽松的裤子或是太过暴

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

最近扎克伯格火了。爱女出生,父爱满满的他为此书写长信,并宣称要捐出他99%的股份。于是有人开始质疑了:1、你捐钱不会是为了逃税吧?2、你的妻子相貌平平,是如何吸引你的?对于这两

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

今天要讲的两个习惯用语都指在某一事务中举足轻重的实质性问题。先要学的习惯用语是: brass tack。brass是金灿灿的黄铜,实际上黄铜是铜和锌这两种金属的合金,而tack是又小又尖的平头钉。

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

Imagine walking into a room of strangers knowing your clothes could keep you calm, or wearing a jacket that could cheer you up after a breakup. 想象一下,你走进一间屋子,里面都是陌生人,但你知道你的衣服可以让你保持冷

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Imagine walking into a room of strangers knowing your clothes could keep you calm, or wearing a jacket that could cheer you up after a breakup. 想象一下,你走进一间屋子,里面都是陌生人,但你知道你的衣服可以让你保持冷

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

随着全球化的速度越来越快,各种各样的国外商品都开始在中国开售,中国的产品也开始为自己取外国名字,便于推向全球嘛。对很多品牌商标我们都耳熟能详,但是它们的英文名称还有这些

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语