我们学英语音标难,并不是我们学英语不用功,而主要因为现在的英语音标有问题。学英语的第一步是学英语发音,学发音的第一步就是要搞清楚英语里到底有多少个音,这就要学习英语音标

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语音标学习(超易)

You've got to travel over a lot more string to get to the pearls. 语音讲解 1.travel 英音:/'trv(ə)l/美音:/'trvl/ 2.string 英音:/strɪŋ/美音:/strɪŋ/ 3.pearl 英音:/pɜːl/美音:/pɝl/ 词汇讲解 1. a lot more 多更多 T

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 自然拼读教材英语字母拼读法(学生用书)Book 3-2

Peace means having a bigger stick than the other guy. 语音讲解 1.stick 英音:/stɪk/美音:/stɪk/ 2.having a连读 /'hvɪŋə/ 3.the other /i 'ʌə/ 词汇讲解 stick 1)动词-粘贴 We just stuck it to the window... 我们就把它贴在窗

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 自然拼读教材英语字母拼读法(学生用书)Book 3-2

模仿文本: Hit on screen, the family speak English, and appear to be British, with the mother played by Naomi Watts and father by Ewan McGregor. When the disaster strikes, the mother and one of the sons are swept inland. In the hours and days th

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本:Deep underground here on the Swiss-French border, a momentous scientific discovery earlier this year had tabloid headline writers for claiming the discovery of the God particle in the subatomic shrapnel from a man-made Big Bang. But wa

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本:As we've touched on in that interview, for many of the last few years, there's been endless debate about which other countries might yet claim membership of the exclusive BRICS club. Nigeria, perhaps, would love to become a new partner

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本: Well the undoubted highlight was Luis Surez's equalising goal which was excellent, Surez chesting down Enrique's long pass and going past Coloccini and Krul almost in one movement then walking the ball into the net. The frustration fo

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本: But to quote Cefas, the journalists misunderstood the data. For some reason, they decided to class an adult cod as over 13. But that's not merely an adult cod, it's an ancient cod. Now we shouldn't be surprised that there are very few

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本:Hello, with news just out of the Oscar Nominations announced in Los Angeles, and a little glimpse of what may be to come next year a list of the hottest but not yet produced film scripts. Back to the 1920s, and down into the depths of

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本: But first to football, a 3-0 win for Newcastle at home to Wigan has ended a run of four successive Premier League defeats. Demba Ba scored his ninth and tenth English Premier League goals of the season while substitute Gael Bigirimana

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本: Today we go back to 1946 when, after the end of the Second World War, tens of thousands of British and European women set off for a new life with their wartime husbands all over the world. 译文: 今天我们要追溯到1946年,那

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本: Well, The EU's Home Affairs commissioner has warned of staggering levels of corruption in member countries.Presenting the first EU-wide anti-corruption reports,Cecilia Malmstrom said the problem eroded trust in democratic institutions

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本: But we start in Italy where an appeals court has upheld the murder convictions of Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito who were jailed in 2009 for killing the British exchange student Meredith Kercher. The pair had been acquitted on an

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本: Now, I know this is radio and you can't see me, but let me tell you that I'm sitting here with my legs apart and my hands outstretched with the palms upward. That's because I've been getting some advice on how to appear confident and

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本: Liverpool enhanced their Champions League prospects with their biggest home win over their Merseyside rivals for over 40 years. Liverpool's three major players grabbed the goals. Gerrard headed in the corner, then two from Sturridge b

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本: But let's start with Panama. It's one of the most ambitious and expensive engineering projects in the world - the widening of the 100-year-old Panama Canal so it can take new larger container ships. But as of today, the Spanish-led co

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本: The sun is currently at its maximum - that point in its 11-year cycle where solar activity should be at its height. Usually scientists will expect to be seeing large numbers of sunspots and solar flares. But this time around the sun i

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

❤ 模仿文本:There's nothing quite like a bit of soothing classical music to calm the nerves, empty your mind of worries and instead think about trees, valleys or phones, Finnish mobile phones in fact. This is Gran Vals by Francisco Trrega but

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本: At the opening ceremony of the Beijing Olympics in 2008, the performance by the Chinese pianist Lang Lang was watched by a billion people on TV. He was already being booked by the world's leading orchestras, but it made him an even bi

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本:We talked about the film's undoubted appealing internationally. It's taken $630 million worldwide as of last weekend. And I wondered if it were another case of an immersive film, one that takes you inside the experience, the kind that

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀