模仿文本: Well, the economic pundits in Washington have been busy computing what will happen if the American economy does go skittering over this fiscal cliff. The non-partisan Tax Policy Center estimates that 90% of Americans will be affected

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本: The idea that supplies of natural gas could be running ahead of demand would have been inconceivable a few years back. Indeed, these new unconventional reserves are bringing about a transformation of the world energy market as profoun

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本: And of course Iran isn't the only country experiencing inflation at the moment. Many developing economies, including the two giants India and China, have seen significant increases in inflation in recent years. In the developed world,

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

语音讲解: 舌侧音 1.claim 英音:/kleɪm/美音:/klem/ 2.shoulder 英音:/'ʃəʊldə/美音:/'ʃoldɚ/ 3.this shoulder 英音:/ɪ'ʃəʊldə/美音:/ɪ'ʃoldɚ/ 词汇讲解: 1.claim verb. 声称 He was too modest to claim the

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Land is the only thing that matters. It's the only thing that lasts. 语音讲解: 1.the only 英音/ij'əʊnlɪ/ 美音:/ij'onli/ 2.that matters/that lasts 3.lasts 英音:/lɑːsts/美音:/lsts/ 词汇讲解: 1.matter verb. 要紧 重要 I

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

What matters more? Heath or power? What matters is to have power over the maintenance of our own health. 语音讲解: 1.health 英音:/hel/美音:/hɛl/ 2.power 英音:/'paʊə/美音:/'paʊɚ/ 3.maintenance 英音:/'meɪnt(ə)nəns/美音

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Every desire, every action corresponds to another. 语音讲解: 1.every action 英音:/'evrɪj'kʃ(ə)n/美音:/'ɛvrij'kʃən/ 2.correspond 英音:/kɒrɪ'spɒnd/美音:/ˌkɔrə'spɑnd/ 3.to another 英音:/tuwə'nʌə/美音:/tuwə'

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

I had everything to prove to my family, but more to prove to myself. Like every young man, I had to make my own way. 语音讲解: 1.连读技巧:辅音+元音 2.prove 英音:/pruːv/美音:/pruv/ 3.own 英音:/əʊn/美音:/on/ 独自闯荡

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

模仿句子:Britain's new 5 pound note is designed to survive a splash of claret wine, a flick of cigar ash, the nip of a bulldog, and even a spin in the washing machine, so says the head of the UK Central Bank, the Bank of England's Mar Carney. 原

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿句子:It's winter here at the moment but it's been unseasonably hot. 30-odd degree Celcius and there is one obvious place to cool down, the beach. 翻译:此时正是冬天,但仍是30来度的高温,十分炎热,但是有个地方可以

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿句子: Its companion film, The Look of Silence, was, by contrast, more meditative. A relative of one of the victims, his entire family traumatised for decades, seeks to gaze literally into the eyes of the perpetrators.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

❤ 模仿文本:And yet, as far as art and music were concerned, within the castle wars at any rate, it was business as usual right up until the mid-1660s. In fact, the first half of the 17th century turned out to be something of golden age for mu

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本: We wanted to look at Jancis Robinson's life in wine, not just for a fascinating story of one life but because those four decades capture a period in which all of our relationships with wine change beyond recognition. So in this progra

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

❤ 模仿文本:Now here in the UK we spend 863 million a year on 5 billion eggs. Those figures from Kantar Worldpanel are enough to make your head spin, particularly at this time of the morning. But despite seeing nearly 10% growth in their marke

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本: But the melting polar caps mean men can now access what's been called the last frontier for several months a year. And that has energy companies and countries salivating at the prospect of the riches that lie beneath the region's ice-

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿句子: Internationally acclaimed for her films with Bergman including Cries and Whispers, Autumn Sonata and Scenes from a Marriage, Liv Ullmann has continued to work on both screen and stage. 翻译:她与Bergman合作的电影在全球都广

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

如何提高自己的口语水平?看一些口语书有用吗?这是在学习英语当中很多人都会遇到的困惑。 众所周知,对话是提高口语能力最有效的方法,所以应该抓住一切机会和讲英语的人士对话。如

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

模仿句子: Rash and her family are among roughly 380 thousand of Lebanon's poorest, who receive help under the National Poverty Targeting Programme, a welfare service set up in late 2011 that has been stepped up in the wake of the Syrian refugee

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿句子:But first, Batman V Superman, Zack Snyder's 250-million-dollar, 152-minute wrecking ball of a movie, in which the two superest of superheroes face off with full Wagnerian pitch as so this were Zeus V Ulysses. 翻译:首先,我们来聊

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿句子: Well, in the dead camp, I love M. F. K. Fisher. She's funny and sarcastic, and she really does take you into the flavours of things and they, it feels, become metaphors for emotion. 翻译: 过去的那些作家里,我比较喜欢

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀