他是漫威之父,也是最受欢迎的龙套演员,因为他,我们才有了如此精彩的漫威宇宙。今天的节目就来聊一聊Stan Lee的一生。 Stan Lee, Marvel Comics' Real-Life Superhero, Dies at 95 漫威之父斯坦李去世,

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 : 大家都喜欢看奥特曼,这款小游戏是战神奥特曼勇闯天关的小游戏,在游戏中充分展示了奥特曼的英雄风采...方向键控制人物移动

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏

AS IT IS 2016-10-12 Ken Bone: From Undecided Voter to Internet Hero 肯伯恩:从未决选民到互联网英雄 This is Whats Trending Today. 以下是今日热门话题 Forget the presidential candidate with his name in gold lettering on tall buildi

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十)月

The anti-hero initially conforms, ignorantly accepting the established views, 一开始,反英雄顺从、无知地接受别人给出的观点, a typical, unquestioning, brainwashed member of society. 是典型的盲目、被洗脑的社会一份子

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

在《荷马史诗》中,特洛伊王子赫克托耳(Hector)是普里阿摩斯和赫卡柏的长子,也是特洛伊最伟大的英雄。他为人正直勇敢,是特洛伊军的领军人物中的

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

BEOWULF, THE BRAVE PRINCE 贝奥武夫,勇敢的王子 Clara E. Lynch 克拉拉E林奇 The story of the famous deeds of Beowulf was first written down in a long poem about one thousand years ago. 《贝奥武夫》的故事最早写于一千年前的

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

He was very appealing to anybody who's ever been oppressed because of ethnic reasons or other reason. 那些被压迫的人觉得他充满魅力,有民族自豪感的原因或者其他的原因。 That time when Bruce was on the rise,we were lookin

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

GWEN IFILL: Now one of the nation's most famous veterans takes a look at American heroes from each of the nation's conflicts, most largely unknown, in a new book, Thirteen Soldiers: A Personal History of Americans at War. The authors are Sen. John Mc

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

Anchor the rear hand, Diggle. Come on. 后手要稳,狄格尔,再来 Variable acceleration. 改变出手速度 Most fighters work at the same pace. 多数打手的出手速度都相同 You switch it up. You throw your opponent off his game. 你一改

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

This is Russo. Please leave a message. 我是罗素,请留言 He's not answering my calls. 他不接我电话 It's over, and he must know it. 都结束了,他肯定明白 You don't think there's any way he can recover? 你认为他不可能卷土重

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Science and technology 科学技术 The history of AIDS 艾滋病的历史 Heroes and villains 英雄与狗熊 The story of AIDS involves many larger-than-life characters, good and bad 艾滋病的故事涉及一些富有英雄色彩的人物,有好,

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

【经典】Mariah CareyHero 凯莉是美国乐坛的天后级人物,曾多次获得格莱美音乐奖以及北美音乐奖,2000年她被特别授予千禧年最受欢迎女歌手奖。 这首歌是Mariah Carey早期非常成功的曲子之一。当

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

As the darkness came on, 夜幕降临, Beowulf prepared for the battle, taking off his armor and laying aside his sword and shield. 贝奥武夫准备战斗,他脱下盔甲,放下剑和盾。 Then he said to his men, This night shall prove whet

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

So the hall was built, and the king made a great feast for his warriors. 于是国王建造大殿,为他的勇士设摆盛筵。 To each of them he gave a ring of gold, because they had fought so bravely. 他送给他们每人一枚金戒指,因为

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

When Grendel found that the warriors would not enter the hall at night, he lay waiting in dark places and seized them as they passed. 格伦德尔发现战士们晚上不进入大厅,于是他躺在黑暗的地方等着,在他们经过时抓住他们

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

像《魔兽世界》这样的游戏,提供了一个让玩家在虚拟空间充当救世主的角色,并且同时激励这些玩家学习那些英雄们所具有的良好品质。那么我们能否利用这种机制去解决现实世界中的问题

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

有一首非常经典的英文歌,即使你可能无法准确的说出歌手的名字,但相信你对于这一段旋律和歌词一定不会陌生: And then a hero comes along 届时你心中的英雄就会显现 With the strength to carry on 他

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

So I'd like you to come back with me just for a few minutes to a dark night in China, the night I met my husband. It was a city so long ago that it was still called Peking. So I went to a party. I sat down next to a stout, middle-aged man with owl gl

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

1. Elysian /iˈliziən/ -- delightful; blissful; heavenly Elysium是神话中勇敢及善良的人死后安居的乐土。埃律西昂(Elysium)希腊神话中英雄死后灵魂前往的地方,位于西方的尽头。 Students studying for final

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文词汇

My Hero 我心目中的英雄 My father was my hero,throughout my life. 我父亲是我的英雄,在我一生从未改变。 The father of eight children,he saw his share of strife. 身为八个孩子的父亲,他清楚自己的重任。 When I w

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读