There was a booming in the distance. Jack opened his eyes and caught his breath. Is that cannonfire? he wondered. Are we still back in the Civil War? We're home, said Annie. Home, sweet home.Oh, man, Jack whispered. They were home. They were back in

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 棒棒学英语 爱探险的朵拉 BBC儿童动画-小猪威

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学乐经典动画100(MP3下载)

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 棒棒学英语 爱探险的朵拉 BBC儿童动画-小猪威

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学乐经典动画100(MP3下载)

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学乐经典动画100(MP3下载)

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学乐经典动画100(MP3下载)

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学乐经典动画100(MP3下载)

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学乐经典动画100(MP3下载)

Uh-oh, said Jack. What is it?I know how to escape the tiger said Annie. Ourbook said tigers don't attack elephants, right?Yeah, said Jack. So we should travel through the forest on the backof an elephant, said Annie. Jack nodded slowly. That is a coo

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Caw! Caw! Awk! Awic! Awk! Jack slowly came out of his dream. He opened hiseyes with a start. He was surrounded by hazy sunlight. Where am I? he thought in a panic. Then he remembered--he was in India, on anelephant's back! He sat up. Through the haze

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Kah and Ko smoothed the man's hair with theirlittle paws and patted his cheeks gently. The man smiled and whispered to the langurs. Hiseyes stayed closed. Teddy walked up to the man and licked his hands. The man still didn't open his eyes. But he str

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Annie? said Jack. Over here! she called. Jack saw two figures standing in the twilight. He walked over to Annie and Clara. They all stared in thedirection of the distant battlefield. Bright lights flashed against the dark blue horizon--cannonshells e

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

We found our story! said Jack. Yay! said Annie. Indeed, said Brother Patrick. But alas, BrotherMichael has not yet completed his work. You willhave to return for it.Oh, shoot, said Annie. Jack was disappointed, too. I don't know if we'll be able to c

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(324) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

The wolf had yellow eyes and sharp teeth. Teddy snarled and barked. Annie rushed forward to grab thelittle dog. Suddenly the wolf stood up on its hind legs! Yikes! said Annie. She leaped back. Then she and Jack started to laugh. The fierce wolf was B

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Black Hawk led Jack and Annie toward the tepees. Everyonekept watching them. Jack couldn't tell what anyone was thinking. No one lookedangry. But no one looked happy, either. Jack wondered how to appear brave. He glanced at Annie. She walked tall and

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

The sun was going down as the three ponies galloped forhome. The deep blue sky was streaked with golden red light. Back at the Lakota camp, the circle of tepees glowed in thesetting sun. People were gathered around a large fire. Black Hawk led Jack a

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Jack felt Teddy licking his cheek. He opened his eyes. Gray light came through the smoke hole. The fire was out. The tepee was empty. Jack jumped up. He grabbed his bag and hurried outside withTeddy. In the cool light before dawn, everyone was taking

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

We're home, said Annie. Bright sunlight flooded the tree house. Teddy licked Jack's andAnnie's faces. They were back in their jeans and T-shirts. Hey, silly, Annie said to the dog. Now we have the secondthing to help free you from your spell.She took

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Jack stared at a circle of tepees ahead. Busy people inbuckskins moved about the circle. Horses and ponies grazednearby. Jack took out their research book and found a picture of thetepees. He read: In the early 1800s, many different Native American t

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Oh, man, whispered Jack. He was lying on the floor of the tree house. He waswearing his pajamas and rain poncho again. You okay? Annie asked. Yeah. You? said Jack. My heart's beating really fast, said Annie. Mine, too, said Jack. He thought of the Ti

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Not sure if you know this 不确定你是否清楚 But when we first met 当我第一次见到你 I got so nervous I couldn't speak 我紧张到话都说不清楚 In that very moment 在那一刻 I found the one and 我找到了我的唯一 my life h

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语