The Aldens took their sack lunches and went outside to the park beside the Civic Center. Jessie spread the blue tablecloth from their boxcar days on a grassy hillock. Benny had even remembered to bring his old cracked pink cup. This is like old times

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 45 The Mystery of the Stolen M

廖彩杏推荐了100本有声书,来训练孩子的听力与跟述,是比较适合刚开始接触英文的宝宝,她的观念是利用绘本让孩子学习英文,引起孩子对英语的兴趣,利用每本书的音频反复地聆听。 廖彩

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 棒棒学英语 爱探险的朵拉 BBC儿童动画-小猪威

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学乐经典动画100(MP3下载)

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 棒棒学英语 爱探险的朵拉 BBC儿童动画-小猪威

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学乐经典动画100(MP3下载)

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学乐经典动画100(MP3下载)

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学乐经典动画100(MP3下载)

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学乐经典动画100(MP3下载)

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学乐经典动画100(MP3下载)

Jack opened his eyes. Late afternoon sunlight shined into the tree house. Our third gift, said Annie. She put the lotus blossom beside the pocket watchfrom the Titanic and the eagle's feather from theLakota Indians. One more gift, she said to Teddy,

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

The firing came to an end. The horses calmed down. Thesmoky air began to clear. Clara handed Jack and Annie each a can-teen. Fill these quickly, she said. We have no time to waste.Jack's legs felt wobbly as he followed Annie to the creek. Theyfilled

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Clara Barton had turned the wagon around. She helped Jackand Annie lift the drummer boy into the back. The soldiers said he has heat stroke, Annie told Clara. Hisname is John.The boy lay down next to the sleeping Confederate soldier. He does have hea

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

1 黑幽幽的树林 杰克睡不着。 他戴上眼镜,看了看钟5点30分。 起床太早了点。 昨天发生了那么多稀奇古怪的事情。此刻他正试着把它们一一弄清楚。 他打开灯,拿出笔记本。他看了看睡觉前

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(273) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Wow, Whispered Jack and Annie together. Black Hawk looked silently at the grazing buffalo. Hand me the research book, said Jack. Annie lifted Teddy out of the bag. Then she slid the book outand gave it to Jack. He found a picture of a buffalo herd. H

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Early sunlight slanted into the tree house. The cool breezesmelled of wild grass. Oh, man, said Jack. These are neat clothes.Their jeans and T-shirts had magically changed. Jack had on abuckskin shirt and pants. Annie wore a fringed buckskin dress. T

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Arf Arf ? Jack opened his eyes. He shivered. Wherever theywere now, it was cold-very cold. Teddy barked again. Shhh, said Jack. Annie shined the flashlight on her clothes. Wow,we're dressed like old-fashioned kids! she said. , Instead of pajamas and

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

The boy wore a nightshirt. He had red hair andfreckles. He looked about four years old. He rubbed his eyes sleepily. Then he saw Teddy. Puppy! he said with a huge smile. He threw his arms around the little dog's neck. Teddy licked his face. Come back

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Annie! cried Jack. Let me out! he heard Annie shout. But the lifeboat kept going down. Wait for me! came a loud voice. Wait for me!A woman in a fur coat appeared at the railing. Shenearly threw herself over the side of the ship. Stop! the uniformed m

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Arf! Arf.' Arf! Jack finished tying his sneakers. Then he looked out hisbedroom window. A small dog stood in the early sunlight. He had floppy earsand scruffy brown fur. Teddy! said Jack. Just then, Annie ran into Jack's room. Teddy's back! she said.

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Libertyswathes this city of shades 幽影之城被自由笼罩 Like gloves on the wings of a bird 如同双翼被束缚的飞鸟 The silken smoke of the words you spoke 昔言似烟缕雾绡 Still rises where you lay 在你安躺的地方至今萦绕

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

3 A.M. and my neighbors hate me 凌晨三点 有点扰民的我 Music blasting shaking these walls 音乐声震耳欲聋 This time Mary Jane won't save me 这次连Mary Jane也救不了我 I've been working later I've been drinking stronger 工作至深

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语