Part III Listening Comprehension Section A Directions: In this section, you will hear 8 short conversations and2 long conversations. At the end of each conversation, one or more questions will be asked about what was said. Both the conversation and t

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四级英语考试听力真题

How does light get from the sun to the earth? How does music get from the stage to the audience? They move the same way in waves! Light and sound are forms of energy. All waves carry energy, but they may carry it differently. Light and sound travel t

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方CET6阅读

There is a big difference between town life and country life in England. In the country, everybody knows everybody else. They know what time you get up, what time you go to bed and what you have for dinner. If you want help, you will always get it an

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语专业四级听力50篇

We use plastic wrap to protect our foods. We put our garbage in plastic bags or plastic cans. We sit on plastic chairs, play with plastic toys, drink from plastic cups, and wash our hair with shampoo from plastic bottles! Plastic does not grow in nat

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(267) / 评论(0) 分类 英语专业四级听力50篇

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou !

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力练习集锦

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou !

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力练习集锦

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力练习集锦

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力练习集锦

Section A 11. W: Did you use credit cards on your vacation last month in Europe? M: Sure I did. They certainly beat going around with a wallet full of big bills. But carrying lots of cash is still very common among some older people traveling abroad.

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 大学六级英语考试听力真题

你想增加急的 英语 词汇量么?你想知道学习 英语 词汇的有效方法和技巧么?这篇文章不是针对 英语 六级或 雅思 词汇的,而是针对所有的英语词汇学习,因为,其实在英语词汇学习的过程中

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

1.非限制性定语从句不可用that引导, 在非限制性定语从句中用who(作主语) / whom(作宾语)指人,用which(作主语 / 宾语)指物, 用whose作定语(指人 / 物)。 例如: The famous basketball star, who tried to mak

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

金融英语考试之金融阅读辅导:出口Exports Exports are either raw materials or manufactured goods. Raw materials are products of the land, such as cotton, timber or rubber. Some raw materials, such as iron ore, come from mines. The

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

四六级英语考试备考三大原则 I advocate this natural learning method with three basic principles. 第一、学习英语应该遵循由简入繁、由易到难、由粗至细的原则 I. Learning English should follow the principle from sim

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

第二句型:主语 + 不及物动词 (+ 其他成分) 在这个句型中主要注意及物动词与不及物动词的区分: 不及物动词 及物动词 rise /rose / risen(升起) raise /raised / raised (提高) arise / arose / aris

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

金融英语考试之金融阅读辅导之投资银行 An investment bank is an institution that can act as an agent or underwriter for companies that wish to issue securities or equity. Investment banks differ from commercial banks, since they don

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I am a fisherman. I just caught a boat-load of fish, and I want to exchange all these fish for a new suit. Without an exchange medium, his is very difficult to do. But with an exchange medium, its easy. 我是打鱼的,刚捕了一船鱼。我想

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Clearing House Associations 票据交换所 Situation 29 情景 29 Bill Hobson is asking his banker about the local Clearing House Association in their city. 比尔霍布森正向他的银行从业者打听有关他们城里的地方票据交换所的情

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Abuse of discretion n.滥用自由裁量权,滥用酌处权 中英文对照注解: a polite way of saying a trial judge has made such a bad mistake (clearly against reason and evidence or against established law) during a trial or on ruling o

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

第三句型:主语 + 及物动词 + 宾语 我们知道,名词可以做主语和宾语,非谓语动词 -ing和 to do也可以做主语和宾语, 作主语: Learning a foreign language is not easy.(学门外语并不容易。) To learn

发表于:2019-03-03 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

2011年金融英语考试复习辅导资料(3) III.Forms Of Money 三、货币形式 Fiat money has not only no particular value in use, it doesnt even really have a value in exchange except that which is decreed that it would have. 名义货币不仅

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(208) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语