《Gomenasai》(译名:对不起;日名:I'm Sorry)歌曲由俄罗斯流行女团t.A.T.u.录唱,收录在她们的第二张英语专辑《Dangerous and Moving》中,作为第三张单曲被发布于2006年4月17日。《Gomenasai》词曲由

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

ur beautiful, loved and blessed feel me? (i think i do) when u found me i was just a piece of clay i was 4mless, u gave me a new name with the breath of life i now live abundantly all i needed was the potter's hand and the blood on calvary (that's ri

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

show me the road and i will find my own and you build the bridges and i'll burn them down. so far away and all alone i roam i'm taking chances in the here and now. and all you wonder is who's for sale but you won't know now and i won't tell. you're a

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

The Wanted激情献唱热单I Found You 近距离有另一番感受 The Wanted激情献唱热单《I Found You》,这次不再是唯美的英雄救美的官方mv,也不是激情的现场演唱,而是近距离拍摄了The Wanted演唱的全过程,

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

《这个杀手不太冷》主题曲片花MV Shape Of My Heart 一首旋律出众的歌曲总会在电影热映后脱颖而出,定格电影在观众心中的记忆。伴随着永不褪色的电影情节,成为人们心中永恒的典范。当《S

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

ulian Casablacas - Tourist I wish that clouds could hold me up Like I thought as a child growing up. I wish I could sound as soothing as the rainfall But I am only a drop from the storm. I feel like a tourist, out in the country. Once this small worl

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Here standing in the rain The sun has gone again and nothing's gonna change Time, I need a little time as you slip out of sight And nothing heals the pain And I know that it's you that's stopping me from falling Crashing down, losing ground til I see

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

So here we are again starin at the end of what we made and who we are. Never knowin' when one of us will break apart and walk the other way, love. I dont know what to say, love. I dont know how to stay when you wont let me be the person that I am. Th

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

In this world it's hard to hear So much noise, nothing's clear But the words you whisper Are the ones that really touch my heart Gentle words, quiet words The sweetest sound I've ever heard The words you whisper Are the ones that really touch my hear

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Say Hello Rosie Thomas If I find him ...if i just to follow Would he hold me and never let me go Would he let me borrow his old winter coat I don't know I don't know If I see her standing there alone At the train station three stops from her home I h

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

If This City Never Sleeps-Rosie Thomas Oh at night when I sleep 噢,每当夜晚我熟睡 Oh the dreams come to me 噢,梦就来到我的脑海中 Make me believe that my life is not my own 使我相信我的生命不是属于我自己 And if lif

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Biffy Clyro是来自苏格兰的一个摇滚组合, 有三个成员组成,Simon Neil and school friend twins James and Ben Johnston. They have three albums so far, Blackened Sky, The Vertigo Of Bliss and Infinity Land,喜欢摇滚的沪友可以去

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

电影《the Sound of Music》(《音乐之声》,后简称SOM)的插曲,The Lonely Goatherd。《SOM》是一部改编自玛丽亚冯崔普的著作《崔普家庭演唱团》的戏剧作品,最初以音乐剧的形式于百老汇上演,之

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

瑞典偶像Eric Saade新单《Marching (In The Name Of Love)》 瑞典人气偶像Eric Saade最新单曲《Marching (In The Name Of Love)》首播!这个帅锅又出来迷惑人啦~这个绑架与逃离的故事看似有些老套,但是中间那段

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

男孩地带罗南-基汀抒情新单《Wasted Light》 前Boyzone成员Ronan Keating(罗南-基汀)在暌违六年后推出录音室大碟《Fire》,专辑单曲《Wasted Light》MV首播。整部MV充满着童趣,又带着原来的抒情。 歌词

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

One Direction - Kiss You:正太团新单曲现场版 歌词: Oh, I just wanna take you anywhere that you would like We could go out any day, any night Baby I'll take you there, take you there Baby I'll take you there, yeah Oh, tell me tell me tel

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

James Arthur - Impossible:新科冠军大热单曲 歌词: I remember years ago Someone told me I should take Caution when it comes to love I did, I did And you were strong and I was not My illusion, my mistake I was careless, I forgot I did And

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Daley Feat Jessie J - Remember Me:记住我 歌词: So you confess, To all the ways you've been seen Now you feel regret, yeah But that don't mean shit to me No, no So empty what you can say Take a minute please It's too little too late To make i

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

《绯闻女孩》第六季第一集动感插曲《Hang It Up》 第六季中Chuck和Blair在蒙特卡洛短暂会面,并对双方的关系作出承诺。Dan在不靠谱的Georgina的帮助下决定再写一本的新书,但这只可能给他带来更

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Simone White - The beep beep song Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep go the horns in the cars in the street we walked away from the lover's leap opposite directions synchronised feet wait wait wait wait wait wait wait for the time it takes a heart to

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲