Babe Oh, dream about me Lie On the phone to me Tell me no truth If it hurts bad There's enough in my life To make me so sad Just dream about Colour fills our lives Just dream about Some one else tonight Babe Oh, dream about me On the phone You're tal

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

像Primus和Barenaked Ladies他们一样,Cake也总是小心地把握摇滚和搞笑之间的平衡。其顽皮,会让人笑出眼泪的歌词和偶尔设计夸张出众的CD封面(如代表着成熟风格的《I Will Survive》)使的他们音乐风

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Florence And The Machine新单Shake It Out超清MV首播 Florence And The Machine新单Shake It Out超清mv首播!网络媒体Pitchfork Media评论这首歌是最佳新歌:这首比起Lungs所有的歌曲都很华丽,很美!主唱Florence Wel

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Oh baby Im missing you We used to love so strong, tell me where did we go wrong? Oh baby Im missing you They say Ill learn to forget But its true we have been get AJ: Been checkin out the places where we used to go (used to go) Been lookin for your f

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Pedalo The Heart Strings It seems as good a day as any To start my trek across the ocean With no funds for ship or sail I'll use my legs and my devotion. An aqua bike will be my vessel And high adventure the land I seek So farewell friends who've com

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Bitter Sweet Symphony是英伦摇滚乐队The Verve在1997年推出的一首歌曲,收录在他们同年发行的《Urban Hymns》专辑中。 Artist:The Verve Song:Bitter Sweet Symphony Cause it's a bittersweet symphony this life... Trying to

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Taylor Swift - Hey Stephen Hey stephen, I know looks can be deceiving but I know I saw a light in you as we walked we were talking and I didn''t say half the things I wanted to of all the girls tossing rocks at your window ill be the one waiting ther

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Fly away on a plane Just like you came to me Take a bow,you take a bow Your spirits left with me .. Watch the clouds making shapes And picture me with you I'm so alive,I'm so alive You color up my world Halleluiah~ was all that I could sing Halleluia

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

新歌先听:英国当红男子团体 JLS - One Shot One Shot是英国选秀节目《英国偶像》2008年亚军JLS男孩组合同名新专辑中的第三支单曲,在最新一期英国单曲榜上,这首歌已经来到了第六名的位置。

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

惠特尼UK打榜新歌:Million Dollar Bill Million Dollar Bill是美国流行天后惠特尼休斯顿(Whitney Houston)最新专辑《I Look to You》全球首播主打单曲(美国为第二主打),由著名歌手Alicia Keys创作,目前,

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

英美打榜热歌:黑眼豆豆 Meet Me Halfway Meet Me Halfway是美国嘻哈流行音乐团体黑眼豆豆(Black Eyed Peas)新专辑的第三支单曲,收录在他们今年发行的第五张全新专辑《The E.N.D.》中。Meet Me Halfway在

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

秋天听诺拉琼斯 Chasing Pirates 喜欢诺拉琼斯(Norah Jones)的歌迷们今年有耳福了。据悉,诺拉琼斯的个人第四张录音室大碟《The Fall》将于2009年11月17日正式发行,其中的首支主打单曲《Chasing

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Blink 182 - Always And Im quite aware were dying And your hands they shake with goodbyes And Ill take you back if youd have me So here I am Im trying So here I am are you ready Come on let me hold you touch you feel you Always Kiss you taste you all

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

加拿大歌后Nelly Furtado走起诡谲怪异风Waiting For The Night 加拿大天后Nelly Furtado新歌Waiting For The Night,MV一开场,Nelly便以帅气的小礼帽亮相,MV采用黑白的画面效果,Nelly略带诡异的另类妆容也成为

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Mika神话style新单《Underwater》 Mika新歌《Underwater》的MV放出,MV开始戏剧化的让Mika在一片虚拟的海洋之上追风逐浪,Mika非常形象的表演了一场与风浪抗争的情节,但是当MV来到后半部分,Mika沉入

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Disclosure feat Sam Smith - Latch:华丽电子音乐 歌词: You lift my heart up When the rest of me is down (never) You, you enchant me, even when you're not around (never) If there are boundaries, I will try to knock them down (never) Im latch

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Tobias Regner - burn the white flag I could say I feel alright I could say I'm sleeping through the night I could say I haven't thought about you About you You have always had a way Of seeing throught the crazy things I've said Like I can be better o

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Goldfrapp 新曲《Annabel》的音乐录影带首播!灵感源于加拿大作家 Kathleen Winter 的同名小说,MV中一位少年毫无拘束地探索着自己性格里女性化的一面。这支散发细腻感伤的空灵之作让我们感受到

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

曾经很有磁性的声音:Westlife-What About Now Westlife是在1998年成立的爱尔兰男子歌唱团体。 Westlife在爱尔兰和英国走红,在非洲、澳大利亚与亚洲也很受欢迎。1999年至2005年间,Westlife有13张单曲唱

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Kelly Clarkson唯美精选集首单《Catch My Breath》 Kelly Clarkson最新精选集首支单曲《Catch My Breath》MV拍摄的非常唯美,在恍若梦境的彩虹光晕中自由呼吸。强有力的曲调让我们感受到她的歌真的一直很

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲