You:There is a foreign holliday which has something to do with pumpkins. I think you're supposed to carry a pumpkin around on that day. I can't remember which holliday is it. 有一个外国节日跟南瓜有关,我想那天你也会带一个南瓜的

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

Chinese New Year is the most important of the Chinese holidays. Many people who live outside China call it the Lunar New Year. People celebrate this holiday all across the world. Chinese New Years Day begins on the first day of the first lunar month

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

The Berghoff is warm, and noisy. There are quite a few people, eating and standing around. The legendary Berghoff waiters are bustling importantly from kitchen to table. I stand in line, thawing out, amidst chattering families and couples. Eventually

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 时间旅行者的妻子

It was Friday morning and a young businessman finally decided to ask his boss for a raise.Before leaving for work, he told his wife what he was about to do.All day long he felt nervous and apprehensive. Finally, in the late afternoon, he summoned

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(253) / 评论(0) 分类 幸福是一种态度

How do you spend your Valentine's Day? 你们怎样过情人节呢? How do you spend your Valentine's Day? 你们怎样过情人节呢? Usually we'll have a party and to see a film. 通常情况下我们会有个聚会,并看一场电影。 Tel

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Trick or treat?万圣节又来了!这个美国第二大烧钱的节日到底怎么过?今天Jenny和Adam就要告诉你万圣节的正确打开方式。 万圣节 在中文里,大家习惯将万圣节前夜称为万圣节: Halloween: /?h?l.

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

开言主播大集合要为大家送上最诚挚的圣诞祝福,不过为什么其它节日祝福都是Happy,而圣诞节要用Merry呢?快听Jenny,Adam和Spencer告诉你! 为什么是Merry Christmas? Google 这么说: Merry Christmas

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Happy Easter, Jim. Are you ready to go to watch the parade? 吉姆,复活节快乐。你准备好去看游行了吗? Happy Easter, Jim. Are you ready to go to watch the parade? 吉姆,复活节快乐。你准备好去看游行了吗? Uh, not

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Memorial Day is a United States federal holiday. It commemorates the American men and women who have died serving their country in the military. It holds an important place in the hearts of Americans as they remember sacrifices made for their freedom

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 世界节假日博览

August the 23rd is International Day for the Remembrance of the Slave Trade and its Abolition.The aim of this day is for people to remember the horrors of the slave trade. It was perhaps the biggest tragedy ever as millions of lives were destroyed.It

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 世界节假日博览

In the U.S.A. people celebrate the birthday of their first president, George Washington. They dont always celebrate on his birth date, which is February 22, because if it falls on a weekend, people dont get the day off. So, on the third Monday in Feb

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 世界节假日博览

Everyone knows Mothers Day and Fathers Day, but not many people know about Parents Day. This started in July 1994. President Bill Clinton signed a law that made the fourth Sunday of July a day we can celebrate both of our parents. The law says Parent

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 世界节假日博览

The Beatles are probably the most popular band in music history. Beatles Day celebrates The Beatles' triumphant return to their hometown, Liverpool, on 10 July 1964 from their first tour to the USA. It was also just in time for the premiere of their

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 世界节假日博览

Now Your Turn SAMPLE DIALOG A: You know, the Spring Festive is coming, and we have to consider where to have the Spring Festive Eve dinner. B: What have you got in mind? A: Since Ive been busy, I havent seen mom for quite some timeshes always been so

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 3

The 15th day of the 8th lunar month The joyous Mid-Autumn Festival was celebrated on the fifteenth day of the eighth moon, around the time of the autumn equinox(秋分). Many referred to it simply as the Fifteenth of the Eighth Moon。 This day was a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英语

节日英语口语:十一句话搞定圣诞礼物 1. This croquet set is right up Craig's street, isn't it? 这套槌球游戏是克雷格喜欢的,没错吧? 2. It looks great, but the price is a bit steep. 看起来不错,但是价格太高了。

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

我们大家都知道著名的万圣节前夕Halloween,可你知道Halloween的前夕有些什么样的叫法吗? Halloween是10月31日,在凯尔特旧历里相当于“除夕”。在美国、加

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

He made his modelling debut for Burberry last year - and the world cooed in unison. 去年,同巴宝莉的合作为他开启了模特生涯,使他获得一致好评。 Such a success was his first foray into fashion that the iconic British brand

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

International Festival 国际节 A festival is an event and a celebration by many people. 节日是很多人参与的庆祝活动。 What is an international festival? 什么是国际节? People from various countries get together and have a festiv

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第7册

13. I'm pressed for time and I am afraid I need someone to help us. 我时间紧迫,恐怕需要有人帮忙完成。 还能这样说: I am in a hurry and need someone to give me a hand. I an jammed for time and want someone to aid me. 应用解析

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇