There's something we do hundreds of times a day without even noticing it. It's an ability that we utterly depend on in our lives, and we take it for granted. Just watch. We see some lines and can give

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 人、艺术、世界

And then came an even more exciting find, in a cave called Lascaux, a gallery of pictures of breathtaking beauty. As more and more paintings came to light, they revealed prehistoric artists had painte

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 人、艺术、世界

Henri Breuil was a French priest, but he was also the foremost expert on cave art for much of the 20th century. He believed, perhaps not surprisingly, that the paintings were about hunting. Prehistori

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 人、艺术、世界

哈莱姆画室博物馆馆长塞尔玛金通过最近的三个展览,揭示了艺术是如何审核并重新定义文化。和她一起工作的后黑派艺术家们正在用他们的艺术引发一轮新的关于种族和文化之间的对话以及

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:莫名关系

Im Barney Smith, I live here now in Alamo Heights, Texas, and I have got a toilet seat art museum, I have got 857 toilet seats in here, I want you to see them, I want you to come and visit. Ive got all 51 license plates and whenever a person comes in

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

I just was always one of those people who wished that I had something from my great, great grandmother, whether it be a brooch or just a note, just something from her. So I wanted to create something that my kids would be able to have from me and so

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2008

059 fine arts Words Painting artwork masterpiece sculpture calligraphy/-er artist drawing exhibition art gallery (self)-portrait abstract painting landscape sculpture statue art lover art critic arts page watercolors oils still life Art collector art

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 情景英语口语100主题

33.谈判的艺术 常用应急场景 范例一:Discount I really like what you have. But the price for this product is much higher than we expected. I am absolutely not a buyer at that price. I know it is not the cheapest on the market. But if you take the qua

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

This wine is good stuff. 这酒真是个好东西, or wheres all my stuff? 该死我的东西到底去哪儿了! They needed to find certain stones coming from Afghanistan which were incredibly expensive. 首先,你得去买一些阿富汗产的有

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 新鲜英语早知道

听力文本: 小高:好吧,咱们继续周一没说完的话题,我们今天要聊聊人体穿孔的艺术,对吧? 京晶:是的,穿孔的历史同样来自许多不同的文化和历史背景。先说说鼻环吧,它最先是在四千

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Long before the land grew roads and towns, long before the first Westerners arrived, long before humans here even had a word for art, the rock artists of Australia were drawing the Dreamtime. The Dreamtime for the aboriginal people is their story of

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2008年

And when you say these are pictures of daily life, that just doesn't fit. And when I began to notice all these strange points about the paintings, I thought we've got to find some way of cracking the

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 人、艺术、世界

In reading the Blake manuscripts, it came very clear that their religion was built around a notion of traveling to a spirit world. It seemed the San believe that while you are still alive, your spirit

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 人、艺术、世界

But, how could this help to solve the mystery of the haunting rock paintings created by their ancestors? Having read the Blake papers and found out about altered state of consciousness or trance on th

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 人、艺术、世界

All our brains work the same way regardless of who we are or where we are from. Physically, our brains haven't changed since humans first evolved. This means that if our brains are stimulated, say, pu

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 人、艺术、世界

Long before the land grew roads and towns, long before the first Westerners arrived, long before humans here even had a word for art, the rock artists of Australia were drawing the Dreamtime. The Dreamtime for the aboriginal people is their story of

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2008年

Audio Art Sounds Off at NYC Art Museum 音频声音在纽约市艺术博物馆的艺术 NEW YORK Art is thought of as a visual medium, but sound is the focus of a new show at the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) in New York City.纽约艺术是认为是一种

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(八月)

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Europe 欧洲 Spanish Art: Exhibitionism 西班牙艺术:展览主义 The Prado's renaissance. 普拉多的文艺复兴。 At the turn of this century the Prado, Spain's premier art museum, slumbered in neglect. 本世纪之交,西班牙首屈一指

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Dad: What's your little caper? Come home so late! We are all worried about you. Daniel: Oh, I am terribly sorry. But I was so captivated with the singer at the subway exit. So I forgot the time. Dad: Singing? At the subway exit? Oh, it sounds like so

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(183) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家下册