Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10 到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(582) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

Lesson5 A Tip for Readers Living Alone For years my Great Aunt Maud lived alone in a remote cottage beside a road in the Welsh hills. Yet she was never afraid of being attacked or robbed because she had devised a unique way of protecting herself. Han

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(285) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第四册

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(378) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第二册

6 The 21st Birthday All of his life George from Cape Breton had heard stories of an amazing family tradition. It seems that his father, grandfather and great-grandfather had all been able to walk on water on their 21st birthday. On that day, t

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(258) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第二册

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10 到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(385) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

64 Halloween Party We're having a Halloween party at school. I'm dressed up like Dracula. Man, I look cool! I made my hair black and I cut off my bangs. I'm wearing a cape and some fake plastic fangs. I put on some makeup to paint my face white, Lik

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(185) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

25 The Hare and the Tortoise One day a hare was telling the other animals how fast he could run. I can beat anyone!cried he. Will one of you try a race with me? I will,?said the tortoise. You!?laughed the hare. Oh, oh, how funny!? Save your laughing

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(198) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

18 A Joke I stand corrected I have this friend who always seemed to lean slightly to the left all the time. It used to bother me, so I suggested he see a doctor, and have his legs checked out. For years, he refused and told me I was crazy, but last w

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(187) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

19 Making a Kite One day, Paula and Richard decided to make a kite. First they went out and found two straight sticks of the same length. They brought them back home and tied them with a piece of string into the shape of a cross. Then they took some

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(199) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

23 I Have Never Heard You in Carmen Mark Twain was once invited by a friend to go to the opera. The friend was very rich. He and his wife had their own box at the theatre. During the opera the friend's wife talked all the time. She also talked rather

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(184) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

35 A Bus Ride One day I was on a bus. I found an elderly woman standing in front of me. She had a big bag in her hand. It's a virtue for a young person to help the old,I said to myself. When I was standing up to give my seat to the old lady, a young

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(178) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

34 Buying Books on the Internet It's easy to order books from the Internet. There are several companies that ship books to customers in China. Just decide which company you would like to use and type that company's name into the search engine. The co

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(197) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

43 A Jamaican Girl in Britain Kelly is from Jamaica. When she went to England with her parents, her aunt Mary met them at Heathrow Airport. Aunt Mary lives in London. She took Kelly and her parents to visit a lot of places in London, like the Tower o

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

50 At the Zoo David's family visited the zoo on Sunday. They paid five dollars for the family ticket at the gate. And then they joined the crowds flocking toward the cages. We must watch the big animals first,?said the father. Feeding time is three o

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

47 Little Blue Flower Sky Chief was a brave Indian chief. All his people loved him. He had a little niece, Blue Flower. She looked just like her name. Her eyes were as blue as the sky. Her hair was black and shiny, and it waved in the wind like the t

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(190) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(188) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(292) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(217) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册