1. That's not fair. 这不公平。 还能这样说: It is unfair. That is unjust. 应用解析: fair可以作形容词:公平的,公正的;晴朗的;花言巧语的; 还可以作名词:集市,庙会;展览会;义卖会。 2. I'

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. Could you tell her John called? 能否转告她约翰找她? 还能这样说: Tell her there was a call from John. Please tell her John called when she comes back. 6. Please ask her to call me back as soon as she comes back. 请让她一回来就

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. May I have your name, please? 您贵姓? 还能这样说: May I ask your name? Could I have your name? 谚语: A bird may be known by its song. 什么鸟唱什么歌。 10. Does she know your phone number? 她知道您的电话号码吗? 还

1. What's wrong with you? 你怎么了? 还能这样说: What's the matter? Is anything wrong? 应用解析: no matter what 不管怎样,无论如何; what is called 所谓; what is more (插入语)加之,而且 2. I'm not feeling w

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. I'm sorry I have the wrong number. 抱歉我打错电话了。 还能这样说: Sorry, I must have misdialed the wrong number. I'm sorry. I think I must have dialed the wrong number. 应用解析: suffer wrong 受害,受到非法对待; pu

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. I'll call back later. 我稍后再打。 还能这样说: I'll ring again later. I'll call her later. 应用解析: later on 后来,过些时候; no later than 不迟于; sooner or later 迟早 10. Sorry, the number you dialed is not ans

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. Hello, this is Anna speaking. 你好,我是安娜。 还能这样说: Hello, this is Anna here. Hello, this is Anna. 2. May I speak to William White? 我想找一下威廉怀特。 还能这样说: Could I speak to William White? Could I tal

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. I can't get through. 电话打不通。 还能这样说: The line isn't free. The number is busy now. 应用解析: get back 回来;取回;报复; get behind 落后;支持,帮助识破,看穿; get by 维持生活;走过,通过;

13. We need to bath the cat every day. 我们每天都要给小猫洗澡。 还能这样说: The cat should have a bath every day. The cat needs bathing every day. 应用解析: Go to bath! 滚开!见鬼去! 14. Keeping a pet is in now. 现在很

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. Keeping pets can waste a lot of energy. 养宠物要花费很多精力。 还能这样说: You need to spend a lot of energy to keep pets. A lot of energy is needed to keep pets. 谚语: Waste not, want not. 俭以防匮。 10. You should look

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. My daughter keeps a pig as pet. 我的女儿养了一头猪当宠物。 还能这样说: The pig is my daughter's pet. My daughter's pig is a pig. 应用解析: as fat as a pig 肥得像猪; bleed like a pig 血流如注; bring one's pigs

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

13. Can you wash your clothes by yourself? 你能自己洗衣服吗? 还能这样说: Can you yourself do the washes? Will you wash your clothes by yourself? 应用解析: won't wash 经不起考验; send to the wash 送去洗; wash away 洗掉

5. Can you give me a hand in the kitchen? 能到厨房搭把手吗? 还能这样说: Can you help me in the kitchen? Can you do me a favor in the kitchen? 谚语: Give a dog bad name and hang him. 欲加之罪,何患无辞。 6. She has excel

1. What do you want to eat today? 今天你想吃什么饭? 还能这样说: What should we cook today? What do you feel like eating today? 应用解析: What's eating you? 你有什么苦恼?你为什么不高兴?你怎么啦? 2. Do you

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. Set the alarm clock for 6:30 a.m. 把闹钟拨到早上6点半。 还能这样说: Put the alarm clock on for 6:30 a.m. Set the alarm clock at 6:30 a.m. 应用解析: set oneself against 坚决反对;坚决与为敌; set to 认真干起来;

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. We're reluctant to leave this house and would hate to move. 我们十分留恋这所房子,真舍不得搬家。 还能这样说: We are unwilling to move from the house. We are loath to leave the house and dislike moving. 谚语: All cats l

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. You're required to complete personal information form. 你需要填写完整的个人信息表。 还能这样说: Please fill in the personal information form. Please fill out personal information form. 应用解析: complete (the sum of) one

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Celia : Shall I punch out for you, Rose? I'm leaving now. Rose : No, thanks. I've to work overtime. Celia : But today is Friday. You're not going to work overtime on Friday evening, are you? Rose : We

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: I'm wondering if I'll get fired. B: Forget it buddy. No one can sack you. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A: I should have made a better excuse that

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: Oh, excuse me. I just spilled my coffee on your carpet. B: Don't worry about it. A: Anyway I want to pay for the cleaning. B: It's no big deal. -----------------------------------------------------

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语