A: Give me a few minutes. B: Take all the time you want. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A: Let me buy you a drink. B: I'm really in a hurry. A: A drin

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

5. The two sides have agreed on the date of negotiations. 双方商定了谈判日期。 还能这样说: The two sides have set the date of the negotiations. The two parties have fixed the negotiating date. 6. How does the negotiations go? 谈判进

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. Let me know what happens. 告诉我结果。 还能这样说: Tell me the outcome. Please tell me the result. 应用解析: outcome通常作单数,意思是:结果,效果。 10. I am satisfied with the smoothness of the negotiation. 我对

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. I don't want to sound pushy, but you'll have to decide soon. 其不想让您认为我在催您,不过请您尽快下决定。 还能这样说: I don't want to press you but you really need to make a decision quickly. I don't urge you as you th

13. Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。 还能这样说: Heavy enquiries can prove that we have good quality. A lot of enquiries bore witness to the quality of our products. 应用解析:

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(19) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. It takes two days to clear a check. 支票过户要两天时间。 还能这样说: We need two days to clear a check. Clearance of a check could take two days. 谚语: Take a hair of the dog that bit you. 以毒攻毒。 6. To whom is the che

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

13. How would you like to deposit your money? 您想怎样存钱? 还能这样说: Which methods of deposit do you want? How do you want to make your deposit? 应用解析: deposit sth. in 把某物存放在 margin deposit for security 保证金;

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. Do you want it insured? 你要保险吗? 还能这样说: Do you want to insure it? Do you want any insurance? 应用解析: insure sb.'s property against fire 给某人财产保火险; have one's life insured 给自己保人寿险; insu

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. Immediately after he got to Wuxi, he wrote to me. 他一到无锡就给我写信了。 还能这样说: He wrote back to me as soon as he arrived in Wuxi. The instant that he reached Wuxi, he wrote to me. 应用解析: immediate cause 直接原因

1. When am I allowed to leave the hospital? 我什么时候能出院? 还能这样说: When can I be discharged? How soon can I be released from the hospital? 应用解析: allow for sb./sth. 在计算、估计、考虑时包括某人或某事物

9. A good rest in bed is all you need, and drink more water. 你需要好好休息,多喝水。 还能这样说: Remember to take a good rest and drink more water. You should have a good rest and drink more water. 谚语: A good winter brings a

5. How is the project going? 项目进展得如何? 还能这样说: How about the project? What's going on with the project? 谚语: Content is happiness. 知足常乐。 6. When can you have it finished by? 你们什么时候可以完成? 还

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. I need it in a big hurry. 这个半点都不能延误。 还能这样说: I need it badly. I need it in a flash. 应用解析: in one's hurry 匆忙之中; tearing hurry 火急火燎; hurry to get away 匆忙脱身 2. Get going! 快点干!

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

14. Can you give me an instruction about this job? 关于这个工作你能给些指导吗? 还能这样说: Can you give me some advice on the job? Can you instruct me on the job? 应用解析: ask for instruction 请示; give instruction in

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

13. He asked the director's permission to take a day off. 他请求主任批准他一天假。 还能这样说: He asked the director if he could have a day off. He begged the director's allowance of his taking a day off. 应用解析: grant perm

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. I'd like to take tomorrow off if it's all right with you. 我明天想请假,可以吗? 还能这样说: I want to ask for a leave tomorrow, is it OK? Is it convenient for me to ask for a leave tomorrow? 谚语: Tomorrow never comes. 莫依赖

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

13. I'd like to look for a job with fat salary. 我想有份高薪的工作。 还能这样说: I want a well-paid job. My aim is to find a high salary job. 应用解析: fry the fat out of 摊派勒索; live on one's own fat 吃老本; run t

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. She is experienced in basketball. 她很会打篮球。 还能这样说: She is good at playing basketball. She can play basketball well. 应用解析: be expert in/at... 在方面是专家 2. I am a Michael Jordan fan. 我是迈克尔乔丹迷。

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. The old man is a practiced oar. 这个老人是个老练的划船手。 还能这样说: The old man can go boating with a light hand. The old man is extremely professional in rowing. 应用解析: rest one's oars 暂时歇一歇; lie on one

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. What about the temperature in the pool now? 游泳池里的水温怎么样? 还能这样说: What is the temperature in the pool? Is the temperature proper to swim? 谚语: What must be must be. 该来的挡不住,该去的留不了。 10.

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇