Friends: A Decade of Must-See TV Reminiscence With the end of “Friends” fast approaching, a look back… Ross: We were on a break! Joey: That’s 1)whack. Phoebe: It’s madness, I tell you! For t

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 巴斯克维尔猎犬

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 巴斯克维尔猎犬

Come here, Rose. Look down into this bush. 过来,罗斯。低头看看这个灌木丛。 O Willie! a birds nest! What cunning, little eggs! May we take it, and show it to mother? 噢,威利!一个鸟巢!多可爱的小鸟蛋啊!我们可以把

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第一册

地点:莫妮卡公寓 人物:菲比、罗斯、钱德勒、瑞秋、莫妮卡 事件:在大家一起看电视,钱德勒因为戒烟脾气不好,菲比告知得到了汽水公司7000元的赔偿。 剧情片段 Chandler: Ooh, Lambchop. How

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Some of America's brightest students came to Washington for the 2011 Intel Science Talent Search, the nations oldest and most prestigious science competition. The awards ceremony was the culmination of an intense week during which the 40 finalists we

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2011年3月

Chandler:Ah sure. What's in 'em? 钱德勒:那里面是什么? Phoebe:Umm, cups. 菲比:杯子。 Chandler:Oh good, because uh we got Rachel 800 gallons of water. 钱德勒:那好,因为我们替瑞秋准备了800加仑的水。 Ross:Seriously that

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

今天安德鲁采访的是他的朋友罗斯,罗斯向我们介绍了他自己..... Andrew: Today I have my friend Ross here with me and I would like to welcome you to the show, Ross. Ross: Hi Andrew. Thanks. Andrew: No problem. How are you doing

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

地点:莫妮卡公寓 人物:罗斯,莫妮卡,菲比,保罗 事件:保罗背着瑞秋挑逗菲比,瑞秋选择和他分手。 听力文本: Ross: Hows it going? 罗斯:怎么样了? Monica: Dont stare. Now she just finished throw

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

剧情简介 继那只脾气坏又好吃懒作的加菲猫搞出了一大堆是是非非之后,大银幕上的新一代宠儿由三只古灵精怪的花栗鼠接手故事开始于一个生活在洛杉矶、雄心勃勃却又怀才不遇的词曲作家戴夫所面对的一系列窘境,他的制作人伊恩对于他的作品和女友克莱尔似乎都不甚满意,也

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语听力

Part One 你听不懂的 wear ones heart on ones sleeve 公开表露感情,十分坦率 Simon wore his heart on his sleeve so Karen knew they would soon become a couple. I can never guess what Paul is thinking because he doesnt wear his heart on his sleeve. With

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方在线时时学英语

Part One 你听不懂的 The be-all and end-all 最终目标,主要因素,最重要的 Wealth is not the be-all and end-all of life. Good health is much more important. Excellent grades are not the be-all and end-all. It is learning that counts. Touch wood 但愿好

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方在线时时学英语

本集简介: 瑞秋得知巴利和她的前伴娘(也是她最好的朋友)敏蒂订婚;她决心重新开始约会男人,于是罗斯想开口约她。 可正当他寻求适当的机会开口时,瑞秋却在帮他照看猴子时把马赛尔

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

LESSON 3 第3课 daughter 女儿 quench 熄灭 wreaths 花圈 butter 黄油 thirsty 口渴 LET IT RAIN 下雨吧 Rose:See how it rains! Oh dear, dear, dear! how dull it is!Must I stay in doors all day? 罗斯:瞧,又下雨了!唉,天哪,天

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第三册

Rockwell Automation is a leading industrial automation company focused to be the most valued global provider of power, control and information solutions. With a focus on automation solutions that help customers meet productivity objectives, the compa

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 林超伦实战口译练习笔记

双胞胎两部曲(一) 本集简介: 钱德和乔伊碰到了菲比的孪生姐姐乌苏拉;乔伊和她约会,这可惹恼了和姐姐关系僵持的菲比。 罗斯和卡萝及苏珊一起参加助产课程;卡萝对分娩心怀恐惧;罗

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One At The Beach 本集简介: Phoebe finds a picture of her parents with their friend (also named Phoebe) and looks her up; she lives out by the beach, so everyone decides to go to the beach for the weekend. Rachel wears a big hat. Monica mourn

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

Here, Ponto! Here, Ponto! Kate called to her dog. 这儿,庞托!这儿,庞托!凯特叫她的狗。 Come, and get the dolls out of the pond. 过来,把娃娃从池塘里捞上来! Rose went under, but she did not drown. 罗斯沉到下面去

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第一册

今天我们要学的词组是white supremacist。White supremacist,意思是白人至上主义者 。Many of Charlottesville's 47,000 residents blamed white supremacists for bringing violence to their normally quiet city, the home of the Universit

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

地点:拉斯维加斯赌场 人物:菲比,瑞秋,罗斯,乔伊 事件:瑞秋发现罗斯在飞机上往自己的脸上画了胡子,而且洗不掉。 Phoebe: You guys are here! Yay! What? Did you go to a costume party? Let me guess umm

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台