和同学讨论选择读研学校 罗斯: Mary, have you decided which university you are going to apply to for postgraduate? 玛丽.你定下来填报哪一所大学的研究生了吗? 玛丽: Not yet. My father wants me to apply to Chicago Universi

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 校园英语情景对话

大学毕业典礼上谈感想 罗斯: Hello, Cathy. Going to the commencement? 嗨.凯茜.去参加毕业典礼吗? 凯茜: Yes. I suppose you are going there, too? 是啊.我想你也是吧? 罗斯: Sure. Let`s go into the school auditorium quickly

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 校园英语情景对话

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 巴斯克维尔猎犬

In addition to its business divisions, Rockwell Automation shares ownership of Rockwell Scientific Company with avionics and communications industry leader Rockwell Collins Operating from facilities in Thousand Oaks and Palo Alto, California. Rockwel

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 林超伦实战口译练习笔记

Artist:Barbra Streisand Bryan Adams Song:I Finally Found Someone I finally found someone, that knocks me off my feet I finally found the one, that makes me feel complete We started over coffee, we started out as friends It's funny how from simple

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

伊夫斯 罗西是空中飞人。 身配一副喷气式飞行翼,以身体为方向舵,他在瑞士阿尔卑斯山脉和大峡谷自由飞翔。在介绍他如何飞翔的震撼人心的短片之后,我们邀请罗斯到TED舞台上分享他惊险

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:(不只是)男人经

Soggy bottoms are preferred in the North but southernerstend to favour a quick dunk. 北方人通常把饼干底部都泡得软软的,而南方人则只是蜻蜓点水般稍微泡一下。 Yes, England is divided when it comes to eating biscuits,ac

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

LESSON 10 第10课 sign 标志 marks 标志着 parcels 包裹 venture 合资企业 inquire 查询 chalk 粉笔 ruling 裁决 drawing 画画 pictures 图片 confused 困惑 THE YOUNG TEACHER 小老师 Charles Rose lived in the country with his father,

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第三册

还记得第一季中Ross总想找机会约瑞秋出去吗?在第一季的第七集中,罗斯在阳台正要约瑞秋,一只大猫咪跳到了罗斯身上,而屋内,莫妮卡,菲比和乔伊竟唱起了这首Top Of The World,与调到罗斯

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Lesson 12 Curiosity 第十二课 好奇 A:Did they find a way at last? A:他们最后找到办法了吗? B:Yes, they worked out a plan. B:是的,他们制定了一项计划。 A:I'd love to know about it. A:我想了解了解。 B:But they

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语口语宝典第一册

We are also a leading provider of contact management technologies and applications, marketed under the Rockwell FirstPoint Contact brands that help companies more efficiently manage interaction with their own customers. Global technical and customer

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 林超伦实战口译练习笔记

For example, the newly formed Global Manufacturing Solutions business will be a focal point of Rockwell Automation's core growth strategy. It will provide total cost of ownership solutions, such as asset and integration management and consulting serv

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 林超伦实战口译练习笔记

The One With The Jellyfish 本集简介: Ross dumps Bonnie, which takes all night; she leaves in the morning. Meanwhile, Rachel writes a long letter to Ross that she needs him to read before they get back together; he tries to read it but falls asle

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One Without The Ski Trip 本集简介: Ross and Rachel's fighting causes the gang to try to hang out with them separately. Chandler, under stress because Ross and Rachel's break-up reminds him of his parents divorce, starts smoking again. Rachel

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One The Morning After 本集简介: Rachel is sorry about her fight with Ross; meanwhile, Ross wakes up with the Xerox girl; Chandler and Joey convince Ross not to tell Rachel; Ross tries to make sure Rachel doesn't find out. Monica and Phoebe t

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The cast of the hit sitcom Friends are to reunite for a two-hour special, according to US broadcaster NBC. 美国全国广播公司(NBC)发消息称,著名情景喜剧《老友记》的主演们将重新聚首,参与录制两小时的特别节目

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

地点:莫妮卡公寓 人物:瑞秋,罗斯 事件:瑞秋宿醉,被罗斯听到了不该说的话... 剧情片段 Ross:Oh. And how was the date? 罗斯:哦,你的约会怎么样? Rachel:Umm, I think there was a restaurant... I know th

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Leaving services at Charlottesville's African Methodist Episcopal Church this morning, Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe had a clear message for the white nationalist protesters. Tell white supremacists, tell the neo-Nazis, tell the KKK, tell 'em all, We

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

On this note I was about to withdraw; but Captain Nemo detained me and invited me to take a seat next to him. 他说完了这话,我要退出了,但尼摩船长把我留下,要我坐在他身边。 He questioned me with interest on our excursio

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Questioning the natives, Captain Dumont d'Urville also learned that after La Perouse's two ships had miscarried on the island's reefs, 杜蒙?居维尔详细询问土人,知道拉?白鲁斯在岛附近暗礁上损失了他的两只船后,又造了一

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(224) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物