AS IT IS 2016-09-30 Candidate Gary Johnson's "Aleppo Moment" 候选人加里约翰逊的阿勒颇时刻 This is Whats Trending Today. Gary Johnson is the Libertarian Party candidate for president. His name will appear on ballots in every U.S. sta

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(九)月

We caught up with Sarah Palin at her home on the western end of Wasilla, the two-storey home she and her husband built five years ago. Its ringed by evergreens and saw-toothed mountain peaks, and even as a parking spot for their seaplane outback. I

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2008

-Youve lost some weight. What is your, it is none of my business, but how much did you weight at, at your top number? -Last year, I was, I weighted about 315, hum, I am like down to 290 now. -Oh, congratulations. -Yeah, you look good. -Thank you. -No

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

In the suit I wear, the mythology, the movie is made of energy, so it's not something I can physically wear, so we were wearing these motion capture suits which we are wear this gray suits with these tracking dots, we look soft of like these crash te

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

听力内容有不详尽之处啊,欢迎大家留言讨论,纠正。谢谢 在线英语听力室 http://www.tingroom.com hi ,Marisol ,they goes for ABC s hit new comedy ,GCB she plays Heather ,the good apple and a group of mean mean girls

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

MRS JOHNSON: Hullo, Mrs Williams. Were you at the butcher's? MRS WILLIAMS: Yes. I was. Were you at the butcher’s ,too? MRS JOHNSON: No, I wasn’t. I was at the greengrocer’s. How’s Jimmy today?

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(198) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册

今天我们要讲的美国习惯用语是:Brownie Points. Brownie是指七、八岁大的女童子军成员。童子军培养这些孩子的集体观念、组织、社交等各种能力。Brownies完成各种任务后,就可以得到特殊的奖励

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Calling your boss from outside A: Good morning, Mr. Johnsons office. Cindy speaking. B: Hi, Cindy. Its Michael Kurt. Is Mr. Johnson in? A: No, Im sorry, Mr. Kurt. Hes stepped out for a bit. Would you like me to have him call you? B: Yeah, thatll be g

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

1. Q: What does the man mean? A) The woman should confirm her appointment with the doctor. B) The woman should have seen the doctor earlier. C) The woman's headache will go away by itself. D) The woman has been complaining too much. 2. Q: What would

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

We knew that we were safe from lions, yet we all felt a little nervous when Mr. Johnson left us. 我们知道我们不会被狮子咬伤,但当约翰逊先生离开我们时,我们都感到有些紧张。 We changed to our sleeping clothes while

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材5

Christmas Message from Boris Johnson, Mayor of London Monday, 23 December 2013 Hi folks, Im Boris Johnson, Im the Mayor of London. Just wishing everybody a very happy Christmas and saying that, I think, in many ways 2013 has been even more extraordin

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

And the Oscar goes to Daniel Day Lewis. Congratulations! Thank you. I was half thinking to say Congratulations, Mr. President. Stephan Furrin had some fun with your metaphor early in the evening. You stayed in character all day, every day, so like if

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

李太太:请问约翰逊大夫在吗? Mrs. Lee: Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please? 约翰逊大夫:我就是,有什么需要帮忙的吗? Dr. Johnson: Yes. This is Dr. Johnson speaking. What can I do for you? 李太太:我是李太太。请帮帮我 Mrs. Lee: Oh. This is Mrs. Lee. Pl

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

A new trailer for the upcoming film Avengers: Age of Ultron gives fans one more look at the movie, which will be released on May 1. 即将上映的《复仇者联盟2:奥创纪元》新预告片让粉丝们进一步大饱眼福,电影将于5月1日

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Never Talk to the Parrot 千万不要和鹦鹉说话 Mrs. Johnson phoned the repairman because her dishwasher quit working. 约翰逊太太的洗碗机坏了,她打电话叫修理工来。 He couldn't accomodate her with an afterhours appointment a

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Me Neither 我也不 In class one day, Mr. Johnson pulled Johnny over to his desk and said, Johnny I have a feeling that you have been cheating on our test. 一天在课堂上,约翰逊老师把约翰尼叫到了讲台前,说:约翰尼,我感觉

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

British Prime Minister David Cameron says the results of a referendum on Britain's exit from the European Union will be final. 英国首相卡梅伦说,就英国是否离开欧盟举行的全民公决的结果将是最终决定。 This is a vital d

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Another notable feature of the stores was the Genius Bar. 苹果零售店的另一个特色就是天才吧。 Johnson came up with the idea on a two-day retreat with his team. 这是约翰逊和他的团队用两天外出静思的时间想出来的。

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

讲解: Todays key word is Goddess. 仰望过男神,我们这期再来探讨一下女神-这个神奇滴物种。 Goddess 女神 在这里,即不是慈爱的观音菩萨,也不是智慧的雅典娜(Athena)。 她是男生看了无比欢喜,

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

-Hello ,I am doctor Fiona Wallice ,and you are? - I am Peter Travers.I am a movie critic. -Yes,your name sounds familiar. -Well -For which publication? -It's called Roy Stone. - Oh ,no ,I would not favoring that. -And I miserable.I have dreams but I

发表于:2019-02-28 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年