-Give yourself a brain-damaged view, lost in the desert, helpless done, of course you need a direction, never take initiative, never strike on your own and never leave here from the planet.Why?Because you are a brain-damaged fool .You are lost in the

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

Join now by country singing sensation Scotty McCreery, 19 years old already though, American Idol win Check to No.1 albums chart is a Guinness Book World Record holder Check. Yeah. And he said he performed to offer a new album Christmas with Scotty M

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

And you are in college? Im in college. Yeah, you want, can you tell people where you get to school? Or I mean, you know where you go to school at all accounts? Right? Exactly. Whats it like being up there at the school and the staff? Er, its wonderfu

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

-I was so scared to work on a call. It just says Jared and when I saw you text merely, I was like Oh, I'm seeing him later. It's really exciting. This is really fun. -Hi, Leighton. -Hi, (yeah) my god. Oh, my god, oh my Jared. -You dyed your hair brow

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

Oh,boy. They say often that if you get once, it might happen again. -Theydo say that. But I think that's just about people like me who keepgoing up on these mountains in such weather and don't know that youshouldn't do such thing. -Thenyou supposed t

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

-Rosie, you look sensational. You're just the right guest to have on the show when we are talking about sexual harassment. Yeah, are you Ok? coz last time you were here your neck was sore, you got hurt when you were hum, you were filming something. Y

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

-I worked, I had to do one scene, ah, with a wolf, and before I did thescene, I jumped into the scene; they said it's mandatory that you getto, you know, spend a little time with the wolf trainer. -Ah,is that true or is that just silliness. -No,they

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

-Oh, what is that? -Thats a sleek cup. It's something that us, ah, gentlemen with the smaller penis use to overcompensate. -We were just talking about my weenus backstage. -Your weenus. Well, thats gonna make the news. Whats the, whats the weenus. -I

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

-Can we talk about, ah, a recent bar fight that you were in? Is that Okay? -Sure. -Okay. -Sure. -This is a therapy for you. Thats why you are here. -Wow, thats embarrassing. -I wanna help you in all the ways I can. -Alright. -Okay. -Oh, man. -So what

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

This NCAA basketball tournament generates analogue close to a billion dollars, maybe more than a billion dollars? Well, we pay 11 billion dollars for it, and my concern is I don't think you can pay college players, because you can not pay to football

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

Hey, are you on the Twitter, are you on Facebook and the stuff? I haven't started to twitter. You don't care, and you don't care about it I care, I like are you twitting? Yeah, I'm on that a little bit Ok, I'm gonna start, I'm gonna do just like you

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

I lost my best friend like everything I knew. Switched, switched in a night and I couldnt control that. So I had to do with that and thats not, thats not easy for me to understand are ,interpret. Uhm. And as its, its not easier to interpret on camera

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

Anita Baker is known for her incredible voice, the 8 time Grammy winners back up to way to long hiatus.She's now going on tour,she's releasing a new record this fall.Please welcome Anita Baker. It's been much too long,what's been..what been up to. we

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

well ,how have are you been? good ,i have been good ,how have you been ?yeah ,everything seems like going well over here . but you know this movie .you know what's got whole of you ,right ? yes, big enough. it's gonna be like jumbo

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

I just want to start by saying I really dislike interviews with a camera in front of me. I used to live alonebut I found you so certainIm yours to takeThe far cameras, even worse, because its more of this superfluous buzz, you know, its a mosquito in

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

Yesterday, I interviewed the Republican presidential candidate John McCain, and he said this: Failure is catastrophe. Failure is genocide. Failure means we come back. Failure means they follow us home. What if he's right? What if he's right and what

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

I know that you are hoping to kind of move the needle of progression in Hollywood a little bit that you want to see some more gender and some more racial diversity 我知道你想要涉足好莱坞,你提倡男女平等,种族平等 Can you talk

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Kobe Bryant, five-time NBA champion, first-time Oscar nominee. Sounds crazy! Congratulations. Thank you 科比布莱恩特,五次NBA总冠军,第一次奥斯卡提名。听起来很疯狂!祝贺你。谢谢 Where are you gonna put that Oscar if

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

听力内容有不详尽之处啊,欢迎大家留言讨论,纠正。谢谢 在线英语听力室http://www.tingroom.com Leann Rimes was opening up to Katie Couric about life after treatment for stress and anxiety and holding back tears as she tal

发表于:2019-02-28 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

听力内容有不详尽之处啊,欢迎大家留言讨论,纠正。谢谢 在线英语听力室http://www.tingroom.com How about that? There. Im, Im understanding innovation of my life. Well, now you get this out of your system. Youre ready to g

发表于:2019-02-28 / 阅读(281) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年