Icycat, Onion, Bootin, Shiny, Yoyo, Kinky......如果这是你的英文名字,我们要向你郑重道歉。因为今天我们要 批斗 这些英文名。人家爱起什么名字,管Jenny、潘吉什么事呢?如果你想在外企发展或申请

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年ESL之商务英语

23After a long time had passed and the Lord had given Israel rest from all their enemies around them, Joshua, by then old and well advanced in years, 2summoned all Israel-their elders, leaders, judges and officials-and said to them: I am old and well

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 约书亚记

22Then Joshua summoned the Reubenites, the Gadites and the half-tribe of Manasseh 2and said to them, You have done all that Moses the servant of the Lord commanded, and you have obeyed me in everything I commanded. 3For a long time now-to this very

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 约书亚记

20Then the Lord said to Joshua: 2Tell the Israelites to designate the cities of refuge, as I instructed you through Moses, 3so that anyone who kills a person accidentally and unintentionally may flee there and find protection from the avenger of bloo

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 约书亚记

24Then Joshua assembled all the tribes of Israel at Shechem. He summoned the elders, leaders, judges and officials of Israel, and they presented themselves before God. 2Joshua said to all the people, This is what the Lord , the God of Israel, says:

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 约书亚记

??The walls of Jericho had fallen flat! The soldiers of Israel did immediately what Joshua had instructed. With swords flashing, they ran straight into the city and destroyed everything. ??Do you remember the only people they saved alive?That's

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 少儿圣经故事

??The people of Jericho were so puzzled! For six days they had watched from their city walls as the enemy armies of Israel had come once a day and marched quietly around their city, and then left! ??Oh, the first day the people of Jericho were t

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 少儿圣经故事

??With all the news of wars and other terrible things happening in the world, doesnt it make you think about finding a place of safety?In our Bible lesson today, thats just what a certain family was needingA PLACE OF SAFETY! ??Last time we lear

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 少儿圣经故事

??Do you always keep YOUR promises?Its very disappointing when people break their promises to us, but there are many reasons people dont, or cant, keep their promises. What about God?Gods Word, the Bible, is FULL of promises He has made. Does He

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 少儿圣经故事

??Have you ever played Follow the Leader? Its a game where one child is the leader and the other boys and girls have to follow him in a line and jump if he jumps, and turn around if he turns around, etc. Whatever they see the leader do, the follo

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 少儿圣经故事

??If you knew you had only one more day to live, what might be the last things you would want to do?And what would be the most important things you could say to those you know and love?In our Bible lesson today, we'll see what dear old Joshua ha

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 少儿圣经故事

??Let's review our Joshua lessons with a song:??Joshua led the people of Israel, Israel, Israel. ??Joshua led the people of Israel, now the story we will tell! ??Two spies were helped by Rahab, she hid them carefully, ??A red cord out her

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 少儿圣经故事

??Joshua stood alone, his eyes and his mind fixed on the city of Jericho. Jericho was very quiet and still now, for the people had heard how the God of Israel had opened up the Jordan River for His people to cross over. And when they heard, all of

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 少儿圣经故事

??Children in America love to play a game called Mother, May I? One child stands facing a line of children a distance away. The one child calls out a command, but the other children must remember to askMother, may I? before they move. When the l

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 少儿圣经故事

Chapter 25 第二十五章 Joshua of Nazareth 拿撒勒的约书亚 The story of Joshua of Nazareth Whom the Greeks Called Jesus 拿撒勒人约书亚,也就是希腊人所称的耶稣的故事 In the autumn of the year of the city 783 (which would

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生人类历史

He said that he remembered it very clearly, 他说他记得非常清楚, because his father had taken him to Golgotha (a hill just outside the city) to see the execution, 因为他父亲曾带他去各各他(耶路撒冷城外的小山)观看死刑

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生人类历史

His personality made a great impression upon me and I was sorry to hear that he was killed on the Ostian Road a few days ago. 可无论如何,他的高尚为人与优雅个性给我留下了极深的印象。听到几天前他在奥斯提亚大道上

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生人类历史

But the old-fashioned leaders of the Jewish faith, according to Joseph, were much upset. 可犹太教的老派领袖们,据约瑟夫说;对这一结果非常不满。 They greatly disliked his popularity with the masses of the poorer Hebrews. 由于

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生人类历史

According to my informant he made another attempt to save the life of the kindly prophet. 据约瑟夫讲,彼拉多又作了一次努力,以挽救这位仁慈先知的性命。 He kept putting the execution off. 他一直拖延着,避免对耶稣

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生人类历史

听力内容有不详尽之处啊,欢迎大家留言讨论,纠正。谢谢 在线英语听力室http://www.tingroom.com He was running up season 9 of project runway, now Joshua Mckinley is back to win it all, the latest story nominate of Project

发表于:2019-02-28 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年