Friends play an very important role in our life. In pleasure, friends will share happiness together with you; in depression, friends will unburden your anxiety, sorrow, distress or puzzle, and cheer you up; in hesitation, the frank suggestion from fr

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(258) / 评论(0) 分类 24篇魔术美文串记4级词汇

a great friendship 伟大的友谊_英语故事 Thomas Jefferson and James Madison met in 1776.Could it have been any other year? They worked together starting then to further American Revolution and later to shape the new scheme of government. From

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(181) / 评论(0) 分类 听美文故事记6级单词

Germany Reclaims Einstein as Their Hero 德国重封爱因斯坦为国家英雄 Germany reclaims Einstein as their hero Germany reclaims Einstein as their hero Suffering from an acute lack of heroes after losing two world wars, Germany has reclaimed

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 听美文故事记6级单词

Napoleon 'tried to learn English' 拿破仑流放期间曾热衷于学习英语 Napoleon Bonaparte was keen to learn English while in exile, documents shown in Britain for the first time reveal. The deposed French emperor apparently wanted to learn t

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 听美文故事记6级单词

Living History-希拉里回忆心路历程《亲历历史》一路畅销 Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton says that she's still not quite sure why her memoirs, Living History, sold so well. In a four-page afterword to the paperback edition, which comes ou

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 听美文故事记6级单词

Blair Admits Never Having Sent Flowers to His Wife British Prime Minister Tony Blair admitted on a television programme that he has never sent flowers to his wife Cherie and that he had a youthful crush on Hollywood beauty Grace Kelly. Blair, who all

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 听美文故事记6级单词

5. Look Like a Million Without Breaking the Bank Sure, celebrities like Jennifer Aniston and Uma Thurman always look chic and stylish -- they also have unlimited clothing budgets that put the latest looks at their fingertips! But you can still look a

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 听美文故事记6级单词

2.The Hanging Gardens of Babyllon The approach to the Gardens sloped like a hillside and the several parts of the structure rose from one another tier on tier.On all this, the earth had been piled and was thickly planted with trees of every kind that

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 听美文故事记6级单词

4.John Biggers ,Starry Crown Introduction of the artist John Biggers was born in North Carolina in 1924, the youngest of seven children. Whereas Biggers' earlier works convey a sense of burden and ordeal is drawings of life in Africa and his later wo

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 听美文故事记6级单词

6. Wedding the United States Weddings in the United States vary as much as the people do. There are church weddings with a great deal of fanfare; there are weddings on mountain-tops with guests barefooted; and there have been weddings on the ocean fl

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 听美文故事记6级单词

7.Niagara Falls-Something Completely New Niagara Falls has become a tired old tourist sight. But if you look it over in an airplane, it becomes something completely new. You realize that it is not tired; only our way of looking at it is tired. Most v

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 听美文故事记6级单词

9-YearOld Politician 9岁小政客 The battle over Social Security has been joined by an unusual lobbyist, a 9-year-old boy from Texas (George Bushs hometown), who has agreed to travel around supporting President Bushs proposal. The boy, Noah McCullo

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 听美文故事记6级单词

Why having fun makes time speed为何快乐的时间溜得快 Scientists have come up with a theory for why time flies when you are having fun-- and drags when you are bored. 科学家们提出理论依据,解释为什么当你玩得开心的时候,

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 听美文故事记6级单词

Most of what I really need to know about how to live, what to do and how to be, I learned in kindergarten. Most of my wisdom was also gained in the nursery. These are the things I learned: Don't fight. Don't quarrel with my cousins. Don't veil my mis

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(306) / 评论(0) 分类 24篇魔术美文串记4级词汇

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 爱丽丝漫游奇境记

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 爱丽丝漫游奇境记

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 爱丽丝漫游奇境记