Topic1 Public Servants Don't Like Frugality BansOn December 4th, 2012, China's central authority announced eight rules to curb government's luxury expense and corruption. Another seven similar rules have been released since last July including bans o

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Don't make people into heroes, John. Heroes don't exist, and if they did, I wouldn't be one of them. -Excellent. 约翰,别搞英雄崇拜,英雄从不存在,即使有,也不包括我。-好极了。 They are more fallible, it's definitely an

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 如何成为福尔摩斯

本期《舞林争霸》精彩继续:型男一秒变野兽,激情律动斗牛舞;神探柯南被复活,扑朔迷离秀热舞;疯癫皇族大亮相,国王王后跳爵士;催眠爵士创意多,评委犯困险砸场。众选手摩拳擦掌

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(261) / 评论(0) 分类 舞林争霸 第十季

Sherlock Holmes,Where Is He 寻找福尔摩斯 Sherlock Holmes is a fictional character of the late nineteenth and early twentieth century who first appeared in publication in 1887. He was the creation of Scottish author and physician Sir Arthur Co

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 走进剑桥大学

以下段落是摘自新闻里的一些重要信息,并不是一个段落的听写。空内信息可在本新闻中全部找到,大家可以根据这些信息复述新闻。 一、泛听建议: 1、完整听一遍,掌握大意。 2、继续听,特

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 NPR边听边练

He feels an itch. The itch is on his arm. He scratches his arm. The itch goes away. He feels another itch. The itch is on his leg. He scratches his leg. The itch goes away. He feels another itch. The itch is on his foot. He scratches his foot. The it

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 儿童英语小故事

After three war-themed escapades, the series strayed into other genres for which the studio was well known. 拍摄了三集战争主题的剧集之后,这一系列转向了电影公司其它被大众熟知的类型。 Firstly, into gothic horror...

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 如何成为福尔摩斯

And the story of Sherlock Holmes on screen really begins with Sherlock Holmes on stage. 夏洛克福尔摩斯的荧幕发展史其实始于一部舞台剧。 The first prominent actor to play Holmes was an American matinee idol, William Gillette, in

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 如何成为福尔摩斯

Billy said, Play it as if you were playing Hamlet. He said, You must play it absolutely seriously. 比利说:把他当做哈姆雷特演。他说 你要演得十分严肃。 I will make it funny. Don't ever try to be funny. And don't try to tip the

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 如何成为福尔摩斯

Shaft Who's the black private dick That's a sex machine to all the chicks? (Shaft!) You're damn right Who is the man That would risk his neck for his brother man? (Shaft!) Can ya dig it? Who's the cat that won't cop out When there's danger all about

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Sooner or later youre gonna be mine, Sooner or later youre gonna be fine. Baby, its time that you face it, I always get my man. Sooner or later youre gonna decide, Sooner or later theres nowhere to hide. Baby, its time, so why waste it in chatter? Le

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Sherlock villain will go up against Bond, James Bond, in the new film. 神夏里的大反派将在007新电影里和詹姆斯邦德出对手戏! Sherlock star Andrew Scott, who plays the TV detectives nemesis Moriarty, is set to appear in the new J

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

It's difficult to say no to booze when it's on tap at an awards ceremony and Benedict Cumberbatch certainly made the most of what was on offer at the GQ Awards. 当人们看到某颁奖典礼上哗哗流淌的琼浆玉液,往往难以克制纵饮的欲

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The Princess of Cambridge has finally been revealed to the world as Charlotte Elizabeth Diana - in a touching nod to her grandfather, her grandmother and her great-grandmother. 剑桥公主终于对外宣布她取名为夏洛特伊丽莎白戴安娜名

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Julie Simon - You are a Part of Me 歌词 everybody loves everybody cries everyone has feelings on the inside everywhere you go everything you do feelings are a special part of you are you sad or mad or silly and glad find a friend and tell'em how yo

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Most times, real life doesn't measure up to what's in our heads, but every now and then it comes pretty close. 生活.png 语音讲解 单词发音 measure /ˈmeʒə $ -ər/ head /hed/ pretty /ˈprɪti/ 连词发音 doesn't measure up /ˈdʌzəntˈmeʒ

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

英语学习笔记: scratch vt. 抓;刮;挖出;乱涂;n. 刮痕 scratch sth. out 划掉 scratch the surface 只处理或解决了问题的一小部分。 scratch your head 很认真地思考某些很难的问题 scratch card 刮刮乐,彩票

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

八卦的开场白 Guess what? 你猜怎么着? Have you heard? 你听说了吗? Did you hear what happened? 你听说出什么事了吗? Guess what I just found out. 猜猜我刚发现了什么。 You won't believe what Sherlock just told me. 你

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Benedict who was shot by photographer Mark Horn for ELLE UK is currently in a relationship with Sophie Hunter but he admits the dating game has become more complicated since he became famous. The British actor plays the lead in the hit BBC drama but,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Someplace good 歌词 Hope you find the feeling better Hope you're in a part of space Hope it wasn't hard to get there You found peace and you feel safe Good to know you finally made it I'll be in your neighborhood Know you love to travel And know yo

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲