Babe Oh, dream about me Lie On the phone to me Tell me no truth If it hurts bad There's enough in my life To make me so sad Just dream about Colour fills our lives Just dream about Some one else tonight Babe Oh, dream about me On the phone You're tal

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

TheMomentofTruth真相时刻Merlin,Arthur,Morgana和Gwen合力拯救梅林住过的村子,Merlin使用了魔法但有人帮他瞒了过去。他们最终平安返回。

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 梅林传奇第一季

讲解文本: play tricks 捣鬼,耍心机 Don't play tricks on me, I want to know the truth. 别跟我来套路,我要真相。 trap 圈套,陷阱 Don't trust him, you will fall into his trap. 别信他,不然会中他的套路。 疯狂练习

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Misunderstanding误解 Manager: What seems to be the problem? 出了什么问题? Miss Lewis: Your secretary seems to think she is being harassed. 你的秘书认为她被骚扰了。 Manager: What? You've got to be kidding me! 什么?你在和我开

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方商务口语

Now, there was a very young and beautiful wife, who became sick and nearly died. She was on her death bed and told her husband, I love you very much, and I don\'t want to leave you. Please, after I die, don\'t marry another person. You promise me! Ok

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

dear girls, 我亲爱的孩子们, you're so young right now, but i hope these letters will be helpful to you one day when you're older. there is so much i wish i could ask my mother now that i am a grown woman. there is so much we never got to tal

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Ah-la-la-la-la 啊 啦 啦 啦 啦 Ah-la-la-la-la 啊 啦 啦 啦 啦 I met this girl late last year 去年我遇到了这个女孩 She said don*t you worry if I disappear 她说如果我消失不见你不用担心 I told her I*m not really 我告诉她

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

A: John, you are late again. 约翰,你又迟到了。 B: My mother was ill, and I ... 我母亲病了,我 A: Do you think I would believe a story like that? 你认为我会相信这样的故事吗? B: Well, the truth is I overslept. 好吧,事

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Almost half of us think food can only be frozen the day we buy it and 38% think you cant refreeze cooked meat. 我们当中有接近一半的人都认为食物只能在购买当天冷藏,38%的人则认为熟肉制品不宜冷藏。 According to a

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Lucas失踪了,上一集发生的一切让人不明不白,Hanna的情绪陷入低谷。Caleb下决心要找到自己的朋友(Lucas),Hanna很不情愿地答应帮助他,但却引来更多的麻烦。Hanna不想把「A」的事情告诉Cal

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美少女的谎言

克拉克告诉露易斯认为克萝依并没有死俩一起到到克萝依被炸死房屋里调查突然一架直升飞机飞来俩好不容易才摆脱了一伙军事人员追逐原来露易斯父亲Lane将军来阻止追查真相 拉娜发现身上新纹身与山洞里一个符号相同决定回到Smallville来追查真相 露易斯偷偷打开了克萝依棺

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

今天我们要学的词是debunk。 Debunk, 是揭穿的意思。 The police debunked the hoax, 警察揭穿了这场骗局。 The website is committed to debunking urban myths, 这个网站就是要揭穿各种骗人的传说。这里的urban myths

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

包拉托的色彩游戏迷惑了你的视觉,却也突显出你平常所无法看到的: 你的大脑如何工作。我们善变的视觉感官所得到的有趣并且直接的印象,展现了进化是如何渲染我们对真实事物之外的感知

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

人生哲学 A person's actions speak the truth. 行为见人心。 You're going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times; but in the end, it's always their actions you should judge them by. So pay at

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

N: Why couldn't you have just told me? W: ls that what you want, Nathaniel? The truth? N: Yes.I'm just so tired of people lying to me and going behind my back. W: Okay. Let's start again. Nothing but the truth.But in that case, there's something you

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

拉娜在准备重建泰龙剧院,监督着承包商的工作。一位自称是莱克斯大都市熟人的裘德-罗伊斯前来应聘助理经理的工作。三年前,裘德曾是莱克斯好友阿曼达的未婚夫。莱克斯和阿曼达去零点俱乐部的时候,邂逅一手搂着一位女郎的裘德。阿曼达摘下婚戒向裘德扔了过去,冲出门口

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

罗杰受雇于莱克斯,调查当年莱克斯车祸以及流星雨的底细。但莱克斯警告他不得把肯特一家牵涉进调查范围。但嗅觉灵敏的罗杰似乎感到了些什么,他在克拉克工作的拖车里放置了爆炸遥控装置。拖车爆炸了,克拉克从一片狼藉中爬了起来,毛发无损。罗杰在远处偷偷观察着他。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

克拉克与Pete青年急难事务热线工作时接到了拉娜从未来打来求救电话种种迹象表明这并不不可信原来路瑟集团中止了研究计划Adam生命得不到保障于借由拉娜进行报复众人通过蛛丝马迹查出了真相克拉克又一次救了拉娜即将死去Adam得知了克拉克身份。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

包拉托的色彩游戏迷惑了你的视觉,却也突显出你平常所无法看到的: 你的大脑如何工作。我们善变的视觉感官所得到的有趣并且直接的印象,展现了进化是如何渲染我们对真实事物之外的感知

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(267) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

Elena: The truth is, Stefan... I don't really know that much about you. And I'd really love it if you would open up to me. Stefan: Damon said something, didn't he? He likes to play games and cause trouble, Elena.

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音