The eighth way to make a positive impression is when you meet with a group of people-some you know and some you don't know 当你遇到一群人,有些认识有些不认识时 When I find myself in this situation, I will always greet the people I k

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

10 Ways to Make a Positive Impression When Greeting People 10种方法教你在问候时留下美好印象。 The first way applies when you greet people in person for the first time 当你首次亲自问候人家时 To make a positive first impressi

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

The 4th way is when you greet someone who likely forgot your name 当你问候可能忘记你名字的人时 When I meet people or greet people I have not seen in a while, I always take the initiative to introduce myself by name. 当我问候可能有段

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

单身美好 Good to be single You can say whatever is on your mind without being judged 你可以洒脱地说出自己的想法 Your thoughts, beliefs and ideas are your own, so you should feel free to express them in any manner you deem fit.If some

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

《生活多美好》是由弗兰克卡普拉执导,詹姆斯史都华、唐娜里德、莱昂纳尔巴里摩尔主演的电影。影片讲述了主人公乔治在圣诞夜丧失了对生活的信心,准备自杀。于是,上帝派了一个天使

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美电影简介

High Gas Prices Hit Rural Poor Hardest 高油价导致穷人生活更困难 Gasoline prices across the globe have dropped over the course of the last two months -- from what were record highs in the w

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--全球经济要闻

Row your boat 划船歌 歌词: Row,row,row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily,merrily,merrily,merrily, Life is like a dream 划小船 划啊,划啊,划小船, 轻轻地划在小溪里, 真高兴啊,真高兴啊, 生活象梦一样

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

Get a life. A real life, not a manic pursuit of the next promotion, the bigger paycheck, the larger house. Get a life in which you are not alone. Find people you love, and who love you.And remember that love is not leisure,it is work. Pick up the p

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

We've all heard the quote, 'Be Kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.' 我们都听过这句话:要善良,因为你遇到的每个人都在经历某种痛苦。 My husband and son died within two years of each other. From my perso

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

歌词如下: Ring around the rosy A pocket full of posies, Ashes, ashes, We all fall down. Ring around the rosy A pocket full of posies We all fall down

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

生活真美好 Life is Wonderful 这首歌起调有些慵懒,但是逐渐地我就被它的歌词吸引了歌词讲述的是生活中平凡的真理,启发人们用一种平和的心态去看待这个世界,面对生活中的一切。有部分歌

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

The best ways to get lucky are to stay positive and visualize success in your life. If youd like to know how to be luckier, check out these 10 ways to get lucky in life. 获得好运的最好办法莫过于保持积极的心态,设想人生的成功。

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

听歌学英语:生活处处是美好 Good Time 今天要推荐的是一首合唱歌曲,来自于Carly Rae JepsenOwl City。Carly Rae Jepsen是一位来自加拿大的女歌手,生于1985年11月20日。她有自己独有的风格,有自己味道

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

金融英语备考辅导:听力盲目的爱情更美好,人们都说爱情是盲目的。但也许这才是最好的,因为一项新研究显示,将他们的配偶大大理想化的人会拥有更快乐的婚姻,起码前几年会是这样。

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

远方,生活美好如诗:Alissa - Far From Here Alissa来自美国新墨西哥州,受祖父的影响开始喜欢音乐。她是歌手,也是创作人,很多歌都被美国的电视节目选为插曲。这首Far From Here出自她07年的首张

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

We've all heard the quote, 'Be Kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.' 我们都听过这句话:要善良,因为你遇到的每个人都在经历某种痛苦。 My husband and son died within two years of each other. From my perso

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

双语美文:生活 就是美好

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Jaguar is an endangered animal. It is said that there are less than 20 jaguars in the world currently, one of which is now living in the national zoo of Peru. In order to protect this jaguar, Peruvians singled out a pitch of land in the zoo for it, w

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

One of the nice things about being a human being is that when you have a problem, you can appeal for help, and you'll often get it. People actually want to help people. (Unlike chimps, who have a very nasty attitude.) 作为一个人,好处之一就是

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Love is where this begins 爱情就是这样开始 Thank you for letting me in 谢谢你让我 I've never had to pretend 我从来没有假装 Youve always known who I am 你一直都知道我是谁 And I know my life is better 我知道我的生命得

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲