Welcome to Santa Claus, Indiana. 欢迎来到印第安纳州圣克劳斯。 Though the town may be 6,000 kilometers south of the North Pole, the residents are some of Santas best helpers.Thats because every year, they get nearly 25,000 letters for th

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(289) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(十二月)

They paved paradise 他们铺平了天堂般的美景 And put up a parking lot 却盖了一座停车场 With a pink hotel, a boutique 一间漂亮的饭店和精品店 And a swinging hot SPOT 还有时髦新潮的热闹商圈 Don't it always seem to

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 Friends 老友记全10季英语插曲

High school time is really the very unforgettable stage for me. During three years study, I fought for my future with my classmates, we made the progress together. They were my sisters and brothers. Though I would graduate soon, I would never forget

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语必修1

Dear Eva, It will be almost a month since you wrote to me and you have possibly forgotten your state of mind (I doubt it though) . 亲爱的伊娃,距你给我写的上封信快有一个月了,你可能已经忘记了你当时的心态(虽然我不

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

pr开头的单字群组 pray--祈祷 praise--赞扬 proud--自豪 practice--练习 program--节目 pre开头的单字群组 present--出席 pressure--压力 precious--珍贵的 president--总统

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 用听的背单词-基础2000MP3(h-z)

Nate e-mails the tennis racket seller three times Nate:I was wondering whether you could ship the tennis racket overseas to Taiwan. Re: I'm sorry we don't ship overseas. It's too much trouble. Nate:I understand you don't have a history of shipping ov

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

and they don't want to work with being C players, so they become self-policing, they only want to hire more A players. 他们会不愿再与平庸者合作,只招聘一样优秀的人 So you built up these pockets of A players and itpropagates, 所以

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Go sightseeing 观光旅游招待 A: What about visiting the Great Wall this weekend? The weather is great tomorrow. B: That's a good idea. C: Great. B: Could you introduce it for us? A: OK! The Great Wall is one of the wonders of the world. And nowa

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

A great attitude contributes to a great day. If you have a great day everyday, then you'll have a great year in complete. Then it will be summed up to a great life. 积极的态度,带来一天的精彩 拥有精彩的一天天 就会收获精彩的一

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

A great attitude contributes to a great day. If you have a great day everyday, then you'll have a great year in complete. Then it will be summed up to a great life. 积极的态度,带来一天的精彩 拥有精彩的一天天 就会收获精彩的一

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

For My Valentine 给心爱的人 I've watered it and watched it grow, 我用心浇灌,呵护它成长, I've whispered, ever soft and low, 我温柔诉衷肠, O, precious little plant of mine, 噢,我珍贵的小苗, Be ready for my valentin

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 幼儿英语童谣朗读

proud of you英文版挥着翅膀的女孩 Love in your eyes 你眼中的爱 Sitting silent by my side 就是静静地坐在我身边 Going on holding hands 一直牵着手 Walking through the nights 走过夜晚 Hold me up hold me tight 紧紧地抱着

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

Precious and few are the moments we two can share珍贵和少数是在一起的,我们两个可以分享 Quiet and blue, like the sky Im hung over you蔚蓝的,就像天空 And if I cant find my way back home如果我不能找到回家的路 It j

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Precious And Few - 美国乡村音乐 Precious and few are the moments we two can share珍贵和少数是在一起的,我们两个可以分享 Quiet and blue, like the sky Im hung over you蔚蓝的,就像天空 And if I cant find my way back home如果我不能找到回家的路 It just w

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(185) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands,but let it go,and you learn at once how big and precious it is. 你把幸福捧在手里,看似微不足道,一旦放手,你便立刻感觉到它的重要与珍贵。 图片1

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2017.03

Castle和Beckett调查一起谋杀案件,该谋杀案件和一名盗取珍贵雕塑的小偷有关。Serena Kaye,一名聪明、性感的博物馆调查员也参与了此次调查,Castle对此欣然接受,而Beckett对此很是懊恼。然而这

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 灵书妙探 第四季

Before the New Year, people will have a big dinner, it is called reunion dinner. People pay special attention to it, they would drop down everything and come back to home for it. The dinner is not just for eating the delicious food, the most importan

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Lesson 336 Time is very precious. 1.Time is very precious.时间是非常宝贵的。 2.Each life is precious.生命都是非常宝贵的。 3.It's a precious diamond.这是珍贵的宝石。 4.This is my precious car.这是我的宝贝汽车。 5.Yo

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

《Proud Of You》是一首由陈光荣作曲,Anders Lee作词的歌。最先于2002年由冯曦妤演唱,作为香港泓景台(Banyan Garden)楼盘的广告主题曲。此歌也是容祖儿主唱的《我的骄傲》原曲。 proud of you 为你

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Snow down the back.Okay, let's get into it. 真是冻死人了 好了 下水吧 The water was so cold,it immediately froze on the camera lens. 水太冷了 以至于一碰到镜头就冻结成冰 At this point, it's critical to keep focus on reaching

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生