Lesson 10 Open, Close 第十课 开,关 1 Letters 1.字母 I ice cream I 冰淇淋 J juice J 果汁 K key k 钥匙 L lion L 狮子 2 What's this? 2.这是什么? blackboard 黑板 book 书 boy 男孩 chair 椅子 desk 书桌 door 门 eraser 橡皮

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(5)

AS IT IS 2013-12-02 Ugandas Lions Threatened by Poachers and Farmers 乌干达的偷猎者和农民威胁狮子生存 Hello, and welcome back to As It Is from VOA Learning English. Im Christopher Cruise in Washington. Today on the program, we go to S

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Underwater Robot to Hunt Lionfish to Help Protect Coral Reefs Lionfish are known for their beauty and unusual look, a common choice for people showing off the colorful creatures in fish tanks. But lionfish are also poisonous, with extremely long and

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(八)月

There was a lion in the forest. 森林里住着一只狮子。 He was very large and strong. 狮子很大,也很强壮。 One day, a mouse walked by and woke the lion up. 有一天,一只老鼠从狮子旁边经过,吵醒了正在睡觉的狮子。

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)六年级下册

Pat, Tim and Koko just watched a nature film. Listen, read and say. Koko:Wow! Animals are pretty amazing. Pat: Yeah. I think bees and ants are the most amazing animals. They work so hard. Which animal is your favourite? Tim: I think cheetahs are mor

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 小学六年级英语

Donny在北京学中文,他的中国朋友要是遇到了不知道用美语怎么说的词,就会来请教他。今天是方方要问的:软柿子 Donny: 方方,Why do you look so tired? FF: 别提了,我今天又被同事叫去跑腿儿。。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美语怎么说

Two cheetah cubs think they've found an easy meal when they catch a gemsbok calf, until they are confronted by the calf's protective mother. It's morning in the Kalahari, and this female cheetah has discovered that her cubs are growing ever more ind

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2008年

097 The Lion and the Fox Who were Afraid of the Mouse The ray of the warm sunlight told us that it was spring. A lion was sleeping peacefully in the forest. While the lion was fast asleep, a mouse went on top of the lion. The bold mouse played happil

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(195) / 评论(0) 分类 100个儿童英语小故事

Lesson 31 The Lonely Lion 第31课 孤独的狮子 1. What are they doing? 1. 它们在干什么? The elephant is dreaming. 大象在做梦。 Jenny is feeding the bird. 珍妮在喂鸟。 The monkeys are hugging. 猴子在拥抱。 The lion is lon

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第三册

胡敏读故事记单词——大学英语四级词汇(A字头) 第7页 accustomed ~ admission A young acquaintance of mine is not accustomed to achievement In fact, in the administration of his d

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

AS IT IS 2015-08-05 Second American Accused of Illegally Killing Lion in Zimbabwe 第二个美国人被指控在津巴布韦非法杀害狮子 Zimbabwe has accused an American doctor of illegally killing a lion. Jan Casimir Seski is the second Americ

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(八)月

AS IT IS 2015-03-16 Fighting for Lions in Zimbabwe 在津巴布韦为更好的保护狮子而努力 Conservationists are breeding lions in the Southern African nation of Zimbabwe. The wildlife experts hope to increase the lion population to keep the

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Cheetahs reign as the fastest land mammals capable of sprinting at speeds reaching about 65 miles an hour. But when hunting in the wild, the big cats rarely reach top speed. Instead they rely on rapid acceleration and agility to catch their prey. Tha

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(六)月

It's morning in the Kalahari, and this female cheetah has discovered that her cubs are growing ever more independent. She calls for them, but theyve already gone out exploring. And theyve discovered a wounded gemsbok that may have escaped from a lion

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2008年

Apprentice killers wait for their taste of the chase. But they're about to learn that hell has no fury like a zebra protecting her foal. Older cheetahs know the value of patience. Soon, the herd will move on. Hungry eyes turn to one of the last-born

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2010年

By now the pronghorn have pushed further than any of Yellowstones animals, out of forests, through farmland and down into the wide prairies at the foot of the Rocky Mountains themselves. Their search for winter grazing takes them over a hundred miles

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2012年

HAVE you ever seen a Persian cat? 你见过波斯猫吗? They are big, beautiful animals with soft thick hair. They come from Persia. 体型较大,非常漂亮,长着又柔又厚的毛,产自波斯。 Persia is one of those once-was or used-t

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

Two harmless cheetahs attacked Hannah, a 60-year-old woman. She was posing with the cats in a game park. The cats didn't seem to mind. Park officials didn't mind. Her husband was taking pictures. A little girl was standing nearby. Suddenly, one cheet

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

我们要学习两个新的习惯用语,都同自然界里的动物有关。第一个同百兽之王狮子有关:lion's share。这个习惯用语的第一部分是名词的所有格,就是名词加上撇号和s。 Lion's, 意思呢,是狮子的

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

A lot of people come to me and ask, How do I restore my excitement, my passion, my energy for life? 很多人来找我然后问:「我要如何恢复我的冲劲、我的热情,我对生活的动力? I'm feeling so uninspired and listless. 我觉

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情