A Lion lay asleep in the forest, his great head resting on his paws. A timid little Mouse came upon him unexpectedly, and in her fright and haste to get away, ran across the Lion's nose. 一只狮子在森林里面睡觉,王者之首枕在爪子上。

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Lesson 2: Feeling the Weather [00:04.99]Seasons [00:07.86]He is mad clouds gather,black,like mountains movinghis anger grows, [00:16.61]lightning cuts the skythe thunder roars, [00:22.36]his shouting fills the roomrain falls down, but it is short. [0

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 河北加拿大版初中英语

The Lion thought it might be as well to frighten the Wizard, 那狮子想道,最好是去恐吓一下那魔术家, so he gave a large, loud roar, which was so fierce and dreadful that Toto jumped away from him in alarm and tipped over the screen

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

battalion, [bə'tljən] n 营,大队(军队单位,包含一个指挥部,多个班、连等下属单位) 【记】1)读:扶他林。主治:扭伤、拉伤、挫伤和各种关节肌肉疼痛,不仅是刘旋等奥运选手指定用药,

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

Fun With English Eddie and the Early Birds For hotshot Eddie, it was a bitter pill to swallow. He had been playing in a rock and roll band called the Early Birds for a few weeks. Last night, the other

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

The Little Girl Found 小女孩的寻获 All the night in woe 整个夜里在哭泣, Lyca's parents go, 丽嘉的父母去寻觅: over valleys deep, 越过幽深的溪谷, While the deserts weep. 沙漠也在啼哭。 Tired and woe-begone, 他们

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

When Dorothy presently asked him a question the Tin Woodman could not open his mouth, for his jaws were tightly rusted together. 当多萝茜跟他说话时,铁皮人却没有答话,因为他的嘴巴都牢牢地锈在一起了。 He became great

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

I haven't the faintest idea, said the Tin Woodman, and the Lion shook his shaggy mane and looked thoughtful. 铁皮人说:我毫无办法。 狮子抖动着蓬松的鬣毛,似乎在沉思。 But the Scarecrow said, We cannot fly, that is certain.

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

Then giving a great spring, he shot through the air and landed safely on the other side. 接着马上一跃,他迅疾地跳过深沟,平稳地落在另一边。 They were all greatly pleased to see how easily he did it, 他们看它跳过去这样容

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

Dorothy came to meet them and thanked the little mice warmly for saving her companion from death. 多萝茜上前来迎接它们,热情地感谢小田鼠们,因为它们从死里救活了她的朋友。 She had grown so fond of the big Lion she w

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

This must be the Land of Oz, said Dorothy, 这想必是奥芝国了,多萝茜说, and we are surely getting near the Emerald City. 我们一定离翡翠城不远了。 Yes, answered the Scarecrow. 稻草人回答说:是的, Everything is gree

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

一)动物比喻 汉语和英语中都有大量的比喻,然而,理解另一种语言的比喻往往并不容易。学习英语的学生可能碰上这样的句子:You chicken! he cried looking at Tom with contempt.(你这个胆小鬼!他轻蔑地看着汤姆道。)(不是你这只鸡。) The stork visited the How

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

经典歌曲-如果我是个木匠if i were a carpenter - johnny cash If I were a carpenter And you were a lady, Would you marry me anyway? Would you have my baby? If a tinker were my trade would you still find me, Carrying the pots I made, Following

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

fall用作连系动词只限于和少数形容词或名词搭配。如: fall asleep The child soon fell asleep. 孩子很快睡着了。 While he was studying, he fell asleep. 他念书念得睡着了。 He fell asleep with the light still burning.

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

hottie意思是辣妹或帅哥,有魅力的人,男女皆可。 例句: Did you see that hottie over there? 你看到那边那个辣妹没有? She is such a hottie! 她好性感啊! Prison Break hottie Wentworth Miller poses for photos aboard

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

hottie意思是辣妹或帅哥,有魅力的人,形容男女皆可。 例句: Did you see that hottie over there? 你看到那边那个辣妹没有? She is such a hottie! 她好性感啊! Prison Break hottie Wentworth Miller poses for photos a

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

After a while the toto crawled up beside one of the big fellows. 过了一会儿,托托爬到一个大家伙旁边。 As long as he kept to his place, he was allowed to eat. 只要他呆在自己的地方,就允许他继续进食。 But once when

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材5

Sheldon这个名字的起源是英格兰,意思是山谷小镇(town in the valley)。 Penny最早是个希腊名,在希腊语中Penny有沉默的劳动者的意思(silent worker)。 = =Silent Worker可不是Penny的风格呀~ Leonard这个名

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

The walls were painted with simple pictures inspired by Bible stories: pictures of Daniel in the Lion's Den, 墙上画着极简单的圣经故事图画。但以理(四大先知之一,《旧约》中有《但以理书》一篇)在狮子坑里,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

口语我是最没有发言权的,绝对是我的软肋。我的观点就是量变产生质变。 第1、2题练黄金八十题外加机经,关于有些同学觉得自己没有话说,观点不行这个问题,我的经验是备考初期的话参

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语