瑞典独立:寂寞无歌 The Second Band - No Song Artist:The Second Band Song:No Song I started the sentence in mid November and ended it somewhere close to the end of May. It was the saddest words I ever spoke and the longest winter, I ever spen

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(五月)

What is the most useful action for people to help environment in their local communities? 1. Plant trees and create parks 2. Persuade local shops to stop providing plastic bags for consumers 3. Increase access to public transportation (such as buses

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more important to read or watch the news presented by people whose views are similar to your own than the news presented by whose views are different from your own. 1.可以更好的全面的

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: One can learn a lot about another person from the books and the movies that the person likes. Spending a significant amount of time with someone is necessary to get to know their personalities an

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Your job has a greater effect on ones overall happiness than your social life does. People tend to have different expectations out of a job, like personal satisfaction, higher pay, respect, and s

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: I found my role model of an independent woman; when Confucian tradition requires obedience. 我从《简爱》这本书中找到了独立女性的榜样;尽管儒家传统教人听话顺从。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: He asked me what makes me laugh. He isn't afraid to be himself, just put himself out there. 他问我什么使我如此笑不拢嘴。他从来不抵触表达自己,而是选择放手一搏。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

当地时间4月1日上午,美国总统奥巴马和夫人米歇尔抵达唐宁街10号首相府,与英国首相布朗会面。当被记者问及美国是否应该对当前的经济危机负有责任,奥巴马表示,他宁愿向前看,不愿向后看。他对美国的经济体制毫不担心。 但就在二十国集团金融峰会即将召开前夕,法国总

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 国外媒体新闻

真题回放: children should choose the jobs similar to their parents or choose the jobs different from their parents. Do you agree with this statement: It is better for children to choose the jobs of their parents? 名师点评: 本题按照题材

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

中文 英文 缩写 顶侧板 top-side door 顶盖 top cover 顶面板 top panel 定长方式 fixed-length mode 定长码 fixed-length code 定界符 delimiter 定力矩扳手 torque wrench 定时 ti

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 电信英语

独立民谣:遇见你是我一生的幸运 Jason Mraz - Lucky Artist:Jason Mraz Colbie Caillat Song:Lucky Do you hear me, I'm talking to you Across the water across the deep blue ocean Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying Boy I hear you

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 情人节英文歌曲

Hillary: When FEMA was moved into the Department of Homeland Security. Its traditional mission of trying to prepare for and recover from and respond to disasters was subsumed in what became the overal

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

参考范文: As is vividly depicted in the picture, there is a boy playing a phone happily at home, not wanting to go to school, with his father begging him to give up playing games and go to school worriedly. Furthermore, there is a caption under

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

Artist:The Ting Tings Song:That's Not My Name Four letter word just to get me along It's a difficulty and I'm biting on my tongue and I I keep stalling, keeping me together People around gotta find something to say now Holding back, everyday the

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Who told you love is the Alfa and Omega? And that your heart will lead you to the only one? It's a curse, it's the hammer that will break you, It's a poison hidden in a bon bon Don't you know love is stronger than Jesus? Don't you know love can kill

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

This is AP News Minute. Congressional Republicans and President Donald Trump unveiled the first major revamp of the nation's tax system in a generation. It's a sweeping 5-trillion plans that would deeply cut taxes for corporations, simplify the code

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2017(十)月

独立流行:四季变幻 Neil Halstead Seasons Neil Halstead Look for comfort now, within these walls For all these different days yeah, these autumn ways Will slowly disappear Will slowly fall apart Drifting slowly, drifting clear And all I want

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

歌词: Been alive been alive but I just woke up Been here all of my life but I'm picking up Picking up where I left off before I just seized up Can't recall, recall it all cos it was some days ago Been a lot going on and I'm way behind But I'm her

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

独立组合Tegan and Sara再出新作《I Was A Fool》,听两个蕾丝边姑娘满是哀怨又充满期待的心语,让人感慨独立音乐人就是能最直接表达自己的理念,不做作,挺好。 歌词: Do you remember I searched

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement:students should be encouraged to take courses like science, technology, engineering and math that are likely to lead to job opportunities rather than subjects they might be interested in. The qu

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语