Reflecting on 50 Years of Kenyan Independence 肯尼亚独立50年的反思 WASHINGTON Thursday will mark 50 years since Kenya gained independence from Britain. As the nation celebrates half a century of self-rule, Kenyans are reflecting on how their

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(十二月)

新型机器人可独立繁育后代 It's a robotic version of nature's survival of the fittest. The mother robot analyzes the performance of each of the children it creates, and incorporates preferential traits into the next generation. 这是机器人

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(一月)

Some believe that young people should do various activities while others believe that they should focus on one activity that is important to them. Which one do you think is better and why? In their free time, young people (age14-18) spend time taking

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Many schools require young children (aged 5-11) to work together in a small group instead of working alone to learn man activities. Educators and researchers have never stopped the examination of

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Jumping right into the CNN 10 today, we're taking you to the Middle East where an ethnic group has repeatedly voted for its independence but may not be likely to get it. In the nation of Iraq, home to more than 39 million people, about 15 percent to

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年10月

The countdown is on for South Sudan's independence July 9, and the country's future capital is making its final preparations for the big day. 距离7月9日南苏丹的独立日期,已经进入倒计时阶段。 Joy in Juba Right now we're on one o

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2011年7月

英伦独立流行二人团 Rue Royale 新单《Every Little Step》,美丽的场景诉说着一个芭蕾之梦。来自童年与成人的蒙太奇拼贴让人动容。希望可以听到他们的更多作品,加油! 歌词: Been alive been al

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice Wednesday said she hopes Serbia will accept a resolution of Kosovo's status and move forward to fuller integration with Europe. Kosovo, a Serbian province administered by the United Nations since 1999, is expe

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年2月

The U.N. General Assembly has voted to ask the International Court of Justice to give an advisory opinion on whether Kosovo's declaration of independence from Serbia earlier this year conforms to international law. 联合国大会投票表决要求国际

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年10月

歌词: In my head, I keep my demons You were the first, the first and last to see them, You saved me and gave me everything I need, You brought me to my knees You were scared and I was broken, The words we shared and those we left unspoken. Now I

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: Screen falling off the door; door hanging off the hinges My feet are still sore; my back is on the fringes We tore up the walls; we slept on couches We lifted this house, we lifted this house Fire-crackers in the east; my car parked south Y

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(175) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: You and I, bloodline. We come together every time. Two wrongs, no rights. We lose ourselves at night. From the outside, from the outside. Everyone must be wondering why we try. Why do we try. Baby in our wildest moments. We could be the gre

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: Some nights, I stay up cashing in my bad luck Some nights, I call it a draw Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off But I still wake up, I still see your ghost Oh Lord, I'm still not su

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(176) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: Some nights, I stay up cashing in my bad luck Some nights, I call it a draw Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off But I still wake up, I still see your ghost Oh Lord, I'm still not su

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲