英文歌曲欣赏The Color Of The Night you and i moving in the dark 你我行走在黑夜中 bodies close but souls apart 是如此的靠近,然而心却离得如此的远 shadowed smiles secrets unrevealed 诡秘的微笑和掩藏的秘密 i need

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

Callum: Hello this is Entertainment and I'm Callum Robertson. We all love going to the movies, seeing the stories and adventures on the big screen. In today's entertainment we take you behind the scenes as we talk to someone who not only goes to the

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听和读

歌曲简介: 当初听Kelly Clarkson这首《Because of you》,以为就只是讲爱情的英文歌,现在才发现原来这首歌有这么深的内涵。 When I listened to the song called 《Because of you》 by Kelly Clarkson,I thought it w

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

Now, while the smell wafts over you, let me tell you the history of an idea. 现在,趁着香味还萦绕在你们周围,我来为你们介绍一个想法形成的过程。 Everything that you're smelling in here is made up of atoms that come fro

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

And every single part of this mechanism is actually plausible in biology. 实际上,这个机制的每一个步骤在生物领域中都是可行的。 In other words, I've taken off-the-shelf components, and I've made a spectroscope. 换句话讲,我

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 4+1听力口语MP3

一位选美选手被人给掐死了,Beckett和Castle发现几乎所有人都有嫌疑,然而他们却都有不在场的证据。于是他们进入了选美的背后,探究在选美这一闪耀的荧屏背后所隐藏的罪恶。结果是受害者

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 灵书妙探 第三季

Toon time is not PC, say experts 你所不知道的经典卡通片背后的秘密 Not to ruin your happy childhood memories, but cartoons may not be so innocent as they appear to be. 尽管我们不想毁了你那快乐的童年记忆,但这些卡通

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英语

Not to ruin your happy childhood memories, but cartoons may not be so innocent as they appear to be. 尽管我们不想毁了你那快乐的童年记忆,但这些卡通片似乎并非看起来那样的天真无邪。 The Smurfs 《蓝精灵》 Ther

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

水灯节背后的泰国 Here in northern Thailand, the annual tradition of constructing floating baskets to carry away the year's bad spirits highlights the Loy Krathong festival. 在泰国北部,每年一到水灯节,人们就会有制作水篮子

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(一月)

When I was a child, I always wanted to be a superhero. I wanted to save the world and then make everyone happy. But I knew that I'd need superpowers to make my dreams come true. So I used to embark on these imaginary journeys to find intergalactic ob

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Behind the fear of an ideal you, you create the fear, you can beat him. 恐惧的背后有一个理想的你,恐惧是你自己创造,你也可以打败他。 图片1

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.03

One of the world's most volatile regions was roiled further Tuesday when Turkey shot down a Russian warplane near the Turkish-Syrian border. Turkey said it hit the plane after it repeatedly violated Turkey's airspace and ignored 10 warnings. 世界上最

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

On May 29, the Chinese public was put on alert by a notice issued by the National Health and Family Planning Commission. 5月29日,国家计生委的一条消息让中国民众警觉起来。 It was about Chinas first case of Middle East respirator

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Step back a bit, however, and the TFA looks rather bedraggled. 然而,稍微退一步来看,贸易便利化协定看上去破旧不堪。 It rose out of the ashes of the Doha round, the last big attempt at a global trade deal, as the least contro

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

Finance and Economics 财经 Trade Deals: Trying For Anything 贸易协议:尝试一切可能 The biggest trade deal in decades shows why getting an agreement is so hard. 数十年来内最大贸易协定表明了为什么达成协议如此困难。

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

1.Guru An overly flattering title added to words like social media. 背后的意思:吹牛,随便什么人都能贯上guru两字。 Guru 专家、大牛。 造句: This is Mr. Kai-Fu Lee, Weibo guru. 这位是微博专家李开复先生。 2.Sy

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

A question has been posed in a puzzled whisper in many of the nations living rooms and newsrooms ever since Donald Trumps triumph in this months presidential election: What, exactly, is white nationalism? 自唐纳德?特朗普(Donald Trump)在本月的

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

This is a story about a world obsessed with stuff. 这是个关于沉溺于物质的世界的故事。 It's a story about a system in crisis. 这是关于一个岌岌可危的系统的故事。 We're trashing the planet. We're trashing each other. 我们

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情

Efforts to curb access to the means to kill oneself can help, too. 限制自杀途径也能有所帮助。 Suicide is surprisingly impulsive. 自杀通常都是意料之外的冲动所致。 A study of young Chinese women who had tried to kill themse

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合