[ti:] [ar:] [al:] [by:] [00:05.73]Transcend Yourself 超越自我 [00:10.14]Life affords no higher pleasure than that of surmounting difficulties, [00:15.06]passing from one step of success to another, [00:18.57]forming new wishes and seeing them gratifi

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 智慧背囊超越自我

本曲大意 这首歌主要描述某男孩很迷恋某女孩,可是男孩可能很含蓄,不敢向女孩表达情意,只好藉由作梦流露真情,好可怜哟!你若是这样的男孩,雄哥建议用石头敲脸,让脸皮厚一些,然后鼓起勇气向女孩当面表白,搞不好女孩会说这样的话:『讨厌!人家等了好久你才敢向我

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(388) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄精讲英文歌曲

Are you waiting for your dreams to come true and change your life? I am sorry to tell you that dreams dont come true. Rather, it is your goals that can forever change your life. You need to set goals in order turn your dreams into reality. 你正在等

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Do it right now! 立即行动。 It's better than dreaming about doing it. 没有行动的梦想仅仅是幻想 How long are you going to dream about starting your own business? How long are you going to dream about gettingstarted? 你梦想自己去

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

When You Start to Pursue Your Dreams 追逐梦想 You'll start meeting other people who chose to pursue their dreams, too. 你会遇到一些跟你一样也在追寻梦想的人。 There are lots of cool people out hereon the ragged edge. This is whe

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

And so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream. 我们切不要在绝望的深渊里沉沦。 朋友们,今天我要对你们说,尽管眼下困难重重,

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

The question was once asked of a highly successful businessman, How have you done so much in your lifetime? He replied, I have dreamed. I have turned my mind loose to imagine what I wanted to do. Then I have gone to bed and thought about my dreams. I

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

《一人有一个梦想》英文版 I dream about you every night and wish you will be mine holding me,holding you the night I think about you every day and wish you will be here loving me,holding me,dear You fall in love with me like I have in love

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

America's dream, or nightmare A classic history of the state that allows Americans to see their future 一部可以让美国人看到他们未来的加州历史的经典之作 IF IT were a country, Ca

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1963年8月23日,马丁·路德·金组织了美国历史上影响深远的“自由进军”运动。他率领一支庞大的游行队伍向首都华盛顿进军,为全美国的黑人争取人权。

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Do you have a big goal for the next year - or perhaps a three-year or five-year plan? You might have a whole bunch of goals, even if you don't call them that - perhaps ranging through things like: 新的一年即将来临,你有什么伟大的计划没

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

如何成为人生赢家? 【双语阅读】 I want to move, but I need to have a job in the new city first. I want a relationship, and I'll get one as soon as I lose ten pounds. I'll pursue my passion, as soon as I have enough money in the bank. 我想

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

6. Who do I have around me that can help me? Dr. Maxwell said, A nightmare is a big dream with a bad team. 6.我周围哪些人能帮到我?Maxwel博士说,噩梦是大梦想背后却有着差的团队。 Whos on your team to support, encourage, an

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

My parents, of course, I have to tell you, didn't understand my dreams at all. They were always wondering, they said, What is he doing? When are you going to get a job, a real job? When are you going to make money? And all of those questions I got. A

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

So, thirty-one years ago today, I drove from Madison, Wisconsin, to Los Angeles, California. On the way, I passed Camp Randall, where my college graduation ceremony was in progress. I thought about going to the ceremony, but it meant I would've arriv

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Never Had a Dream Come True --称霸英国金榜3周绝美冠军单曲 希望大家喜欢~~ Everybody's got something They had to leave behind 每个人都不得不放弃一些东西。 One regret from yesterday That just seems to grow with time 昨天残留在心中的遗憾今天好象令人更加

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

ALL-WHITE neighbourhoods are effectively extinct, according to The End of the Segregated Century, a recent report by the Manhattan Institute, a New York think-tank. Only 0.5% of Americas 70,000 neighbourhoods are now all-white. In fact, American citi

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

听歌学英语:孤独的梦想,如同心跳 Dream 听说男生如果提分手还有后悔的可能性,而女生如果说要离开,也许是真的,也许,只是以此来试探对方。但是,当女生心里,真的想要离开的时候,她

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

讲解 Today's key word is Dream Dream 梦想 那么,你的梦想实现了吗?Or do you still remember those dreams that you had when you were young?貌似我小的时候的梦想是当很厉害的人,恩,没错!现在,让我们一起来看

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

The question was once asked of a highly successful businessman, How have you done so much in your lifetime? He replied, I have dreamed. I have turned my mind loose to imagine what I wanted to do. Then I have gone to bed and thought about my dreams. I

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读