下面是小编为大家推荐的双语阅读文摘,下面一起来看下吧. Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. Henry David Thoreau 迷失自我,才能开始认识自我。亨利大卫梭罗 Everything about my future was a

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

And even when you're struggling, even when you're discouraged, and you feel like other people have given up on you, don't ever give up on yourself, because when you give up on yourself, you give up on your country. 即使当你苦苦挣扎、灰心丧气

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Many people start a career with a dream, then get busy forgetting it. 很多人一开始为了梦想而忙,后来忙得忘了梦想。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2017.02

A winner is a dreamer who never gives up. 成功者是坚持梦想不放弃的人。(Nelson Mandela)

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.1

Good morning, boys and girls. [Audience: (Murmur)] That was terrible. Youve learned how to do that from a young age. Youre supposed to say, Good morning, Mr. Godin. So lets try again. Good morning, boys and girls! [Audience: Good morning, Mr. Godin!]

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Science and technology. 科技。 Carbon capture and storage. 碳的收集和储存。 A shiny new pipe dream. 闪亮的管子 崭新的梦想。 Capturing the carbon dioxide from power stations is not hard. But it is. expensive. A new project in Nor

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

你到底爱谁-英文版 When I was a girl, 当我还是个小女孩, I had a lot of dreams to make. 我有很多梦想. Someday I can meet someone with a boy. 将来,遇上一少男. He can buy me barbie girl. 他给我买芭比娃娃, He can give

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

如果一颗小小的苹果树种子静静地躺在你的手心里,你会想到什么?就是这样一颗小小的种子,引发了作者的遐思:为什么不是每颗种子都能长大?为什么不是每个梦想都能开花?读读下面这

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

I have a dream I say to you, my friends, so even though we must face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American d ream. I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

I like for you to be still: it is as through you are absent and you hear me from far away and my voice does not touch you It seems as through your eyes had flown away and it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth 我喜欢你是静静的:仿佛你消

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

你决定你成为什么样的人 Do not become overly comfortable with TV and YouTube as your primary sources of entertainment. Go places. Try new things. Follow your curiosities and passions. Take chances. Dont let fear and complacency stop you fro

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

A winner is a dreamer who never gives up. 成功者是坚持梦想不放弃的人。(Nelson Mandela) 图片1

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.5

Youarepromising. 你是大有前途的。 promising 有前途的;有前景的;有望成功的 Heruinedhispromisingcareer. 他自毁前程。 Ithinkhomemakingisapromisingindustry. 我认为家政是个有前景的行业。 A:John,didyouhaveadreamwhe

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

剩男剩女(left-over men and women) 必剩客(doomed single) 钻石王老五(golden bachelor) 光棍汉(bachelor) 3S lady :Single(单身)、Seventies (大多数生于上世纪七十年代)、Stuck(被卡住了,即在寻找伴侣的

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Start With Yourself The following words were written on the tomb of an Anglican Bishop in the Crypts of Westminister Abbey: When I was young and free and my imagination had no limits, I dreamed of changing the world. As I grew older and wiser, I disc

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

我很喜欢一部经典的电影《肖申克的救赎》 The Shawshank Redemption,其中男主就说过这样一句让我为之振奋的话:Hope is a good thing.希望是件好事情。希望,本应是流淌在我们血液中的一种本能,但在

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

一、细化 托福作文题目的难度体现最主要就是在作文题目越来越抽象,越来越不容易想到理由。其实,当面对这些题目的时候,很多人总会把自己投入一个怪圈,这个怪圈就是单纯的死扣这个

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

With job searches taking longer, there are more jobseekers bumping up against their severance deadline (or their own mental deadline that tells them they should have found a job by now). 随着找工作花的时间长了,越来越多的求职者发现

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Now is the time to dream. When things are at their worst, when people say there is no hope, when the future looks bleak, now is the time to dream. 现在是梦想美好未来的时候。当情况已经糟透了,当人们表示感到绝望,当前路

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

A long time ago, there was a huge apple tree. A little boy loved to come and play around it every day. 很久以前有一棵苹果树。一个小男孩每天都喜欢来到树旁玩耍。 He climbed to the tree top, ate the apples, took a nap under t

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读