Arent airports strange places? Theres so much happening in them. People coming, people going; people crying with sadness because theyre going away, people crying with joy because theyve arrived. Big airports are almost like small towns. It seems like

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-A

Could you tell me what's in your bag,please? 能不能告诉我包里有什么? Now let me see,some clothes,my shaving kit,a couple of paperbacks and some souvenirs. 请让我看看。有衣服、我的刮脸用具、两本平装书和一些纪念品

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Excuse me, where is Gate 10? 请问 10号登机门在哪儿? Get through the passport control and security check, then go straight on. 验完护照及安全检査后,往前直走。 What is the gate number of Flight number fifty-eight to Paris? 第

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Is this the right counter to check in for this flight? 这里是这航班办理登机手续的地方吗? Your seat is 26 C, and the boarding time is twenty minutes before departure and you will board at Gate 18. 你的座位是26C,登机时间是起飞

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Could you tell me what's in your bag,please? 能不能告诉我包里有什么? Now let me see,some clothes,my shaving kit,a couple of paperbacks and some souvenirs. 请让我看看。有衣服、我的刮脸用具、两本平装书和一些纪念品

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Excuse me, where is Gate 10? 请问 10号登机门在哪儿? Get through the passport control and security check, then go straight on. 验完护照及安全检査后,往前直走。 What is the gate number of Flight number fifty-eight to Paris? 第

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Is this the right counter to check in for this flight? 这里是这航班办理登机手续的地方吗? Your seat is 26 C, and the boarding time is twenty minutes before departure and you will board at Gate 18. 你的座位是26C,登机时间是起飞

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Yes. When can I get the tickets? 对。我什么时候能拿到票呢? Tomorrow afternoon. 明天下午。 When can I come to pick up the ticket ? 我什么时候能拿到票呢? Would you like to pick up the ticket at the airport? 你是不是要在

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Anita, Taiwan (Taipei) speaker From my city what is the best way to get to the airport? I live in Taipei and the best way to get to the airport is to drive the car but because of traffic is bad, recently I took the bus to the airport and I think that

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

今天学的词组是strand. Strand的意思是使船只等搁浅。比如,The receding tide stranded the ship。船因为退潮而搁浅了。 Strand也指陷入困境,无法离开。2006年圣诞旅行高峰时期, 美国科罗拉多州的丹佛

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Instead, use the beginning of a relationship to establish the division of labor, 如果刚开始就建立起恰当的分工模式, just as Nora Ephron's dialogue in When Harry Met Sally reminds us: 就像电影《当哈利遇上莎莉》中的一段对

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 向前一步

A: Yes, this is John Smith. How may I help you? B: Hello, John. Terry Evans here. I'm happy to give you some good news. A: Great shoot. B: The apartment owner likes you. He has approved your rental application. A: Oh, thank you--that's the news I was

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

In the month the glide scope had been under repair, there had been something like 1,500 safe landings at Guam airport. 在跑道射灯进行修理的那个月里,已经有1500架飞机都安全着陆在关岛机场。 It was a small thing-an inconv

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

本集简介: 乔伊为赚钱去捐精,但当他和新女友一个果篮制造商日益情浓,事情变得有点麻烦。大家一起烧烤为瑞秋庆祝生日,罗斯刚放下生日礼物就急着上路,他说要远赴中国为博物馆取回

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

A Canadian airport is reviewing its security systems after a woman managed to scale a barbed wire fence and run onto the tarmac in an attempt to stop a plane from taking off. 加拿大一名女子成功越过一机场的倒刺铁丝围栏后,闯入停

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. Police in Oregon say a gunman fatally shot a student at a high school near Portland. Authorities said Tuesday, the suspect was also dead and the situation is now stabilized, but no word on the motive. 2. Gunmen in Pakistan attacked a training faci

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2014(六)月

模仿句子:Fighting between pro-Russian rebels and Ukrainian troops around the airport of Donetsk has been going on for two years. 翻译:亲俄反对派和乌克兰军在顿涅茨克机场附近的开战持续了两年。

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

typhoon n. 台风 rainstorm n. 暴风雨 air traffic control 航路交通管制 mechanical problems 机械故障 airport runway congestion 机场跑道繁忙 unfavourable weather conditions 天气原因不符合起飞标准 heavy fog 浓雾 heavy sno

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

JUDY WOODRUFF: We return now to the terror attacks in Turkey with NewsHour special correspondent Jane Ferguson, who is in Istanbul, and Amberin Zaman. She's a journalist and a public policy scholar at the Wilson Center here in Washington. And we welc

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列