The Fortune Cookie Prophecy--幸运小甜饼的预言 Puberty hit me late.I was still afraid of the opposite sex when I was fifteen,and yet I prayed every night for the girl I would marry.I asked God to help her do well in school and to be happ

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 有声杂志阅读

Take a Loving Look How we see our partners often depends more on how we are than how they are.Husbands and wives are not audience, but participant observers in each other's lives. Before we were married, my husband was a caring, energetic man, a wif

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 有声杂志阅读

Converting The Masses:Starbucks In China It sounds like Mission Impossible:Sell coffee to Chinas tea drinkers.Starbuckssolution is to select high-profile locations on the busiest streets, where stores are sure to se duce the see-and-be-se

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 有声杂志阅读

Next Windows will be different. “Long Horn, the next vision of Microsoft Windows will be so different from its predecessors that users may not like it right away”, Microsoft chairman and chief of

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 有声杂志阅读

Bacteria Discovered To Recharge Cell Phone A microbe called Rhodoferax Ferrireducens,found in the mud at Oyster Bay,Virginia,has been discovered to transfer electrons directly onto an electrode

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 有声杂志阅读

The Hunter of the Magic Tales - Mr Harry Potter Barry Cunningham still laughs about that moment in 1997,when he told a single mother with a knack for fantasy storytelling to find herself a day job,because writing children's books did not pay.He

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(240) / 评论(0) 分类 有声杂志阅读

spring goeth all in white robert bridges spring goeth all in white, crowned with milk-white may; in fleecy flocks of light, o'er heaven the white clouds stray; white butterflies in the air; white daisies prank the ground; the cherry and hoary pear, s

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 有声杂志阅读

The Woman In My Life The women in my life catches me when I've fallen And holds me like a baby when I'm hurt. No matter how high I climb She guides me safely back to earth. And she's there when I need her, My guardian angel, In the dark I can see her

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 有声杂志阅读

Disabled Hero wins Oxford place A severely handicapped teenager who cannot walk, talk or hold a paintbrush has won a place at Oxford to study fine art. Hero Joy Nightingale, 16, who communicates through hand movements, is to be given assistants to pa

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 有声杂志阅读