a an abandon abide ability able abnormal aboard abolish about above abroad abrupt absence absent absolute absolutely absorb absorption abstrate abstract absurd abundance abundant abuse abuse academic academy accelerate acceleration accent accept acce

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 2005星火考研词汇记忆指南

Unit 30 Something about Telephone533 电话点滴 现在,电话已经成为世界上最普通的音频通讯工具,今天的电话较之当时贝尔发明的简陋装置,是无以伦比的精巧和有效,而且,今天使用电话的方式也是贝尔当年不可能预见的 When imaginative scientists first suggested the

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年星火30篇考研词汇

Unit 25 Internet445 互联网 互联网是计算机网络的国际性的集成,这些网络都理解一个标准的地址命令系统,并经中枢链路网络连在一起。互联网可以提供的服务为电子邮件、远程登陆、文件传送、电子新闻和实况对话等。可以说,互联网是你的计算机通向世界其他地方的窗口 Th

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年星火30篇考研词汇

Unit 14 strip stripe strive stroke stroll structure stumble sturdy style subjective submerge submit subordinate subscribe subsequent substance substantial substitute subtle subtract successive sue suffice sufficient suggestion suicide summarize summ

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(160) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年星火考研词汇核心突破

tremendous trench trend trial tribute trifle trigger triple triumph trivial troop tropical tumble tune turnover tutor twinkle twist typical ultimate unanimous uncover underestimate undergo underlie underline underlying undertake undo uneasy unemploy

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(260) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年星火考研词汇核心突破

Unit 12 rectify recur recycle redundant reel refer reference refine reflect reform refrain refresh refreshment refund refusal refute regarding regardless region register regret regulate reign reinforce reject relate relax release relevant reliable r

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年星火考研词汇核心突破

lounge loyal loyalty lump lure luxury magic magnetic magnificent magnify magnitude maintain malignant management manifest manipulate manner manual manufacture manuscript margin marginal mask mass massacre massive masterpiece mate mature maximum mean

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年星火考研词汇核心突破

Unit 1 abandon abide ability abnormal aboard abolish abound abroad abrupt absent absolute absorb absurd abundance abundant abuse academic accelerate access accidental acclaim accommodate accommodation accompany accomplish accordance accordingly acco

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年星火考研词汇核心突破

Lily lay back in the soft, green grass of the pasture. White daisies, golden brown-eyed Susans, prickly blue viper's bugloss, and frilly Queen Anne's lace surrounded her. She beckoned to him from what seemed like miles away. He hiked through the gras

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 星火英语15篇背完六级词汇

She relished the novelty and thrill of having been summoned to this prestigious man's home. The sheer beauty of the place far surpassed her expectations. However, she was becoming suspicious about the reason for this visit. Now that she had received

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 星火英语15篇背完六级词汇

In Another World Here I am, in China, half way around the world from home. As I look at my clock and calculate the time back home I realize that half a world away, people are busy getting ready for a wedding. The bride is my niece, a person I first m

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 星火英语15篇背完六级词汇

The Pasture Night settled, thick with the acrid odors of gunpowder and blood. No moon meant firing at muzzle flashes, an inexact method by which to combat one's foe, but the enemy had no advantage either. With artillery fire blanketing the field of b

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 星火英语15篇背完六级词汇

The Fraud Flushed with excitement, Kate stepped into the spatial vestibule and was immediately dazzled by the scene before her. The inlaid marble floor paved the way to a circular staircase rising three levels above her. In a fountain in the center o

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 星火英语15篇背完六级词汇

With a greater clarity of the knowledge of the area, we walked from the church a little farther inland to what used to be the post office and the school that our mother attended, the skeletal shells of which were still standing precariously. From the

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 星火英语15篇背完六级词汇

GardeningOne of the quiet joys of Gardening One of the quiet joys of life in the southern part of Ontario, Canada, is gardening. Whether pursued as a hobby or solely to improve the esthetic value of one's home, the pleasure derived is only exceeded b

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 星火英语15篇背完六级词汇

Let's Dress UpIt's Halloween From early childhood getting dressed up is connected with a special pastime in North America, called Halloween. Halloween is celebrated on the last night of October, when the air is crisp and snow is not far off. Every yo

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 星火英语15篇背完六级词汇

As the couple exchange wedding vows they will be affirming their love and making a commitment to each other. All the spectators are there to wish them well. As the time approaches, I think back to other family weddings over many years. My older siste

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 星火英语15篇背完六级词汇

这首歌出自乐队The All-American Rejects,来自美国俄克拉荷马州的The All-American Rejects乐队组建于1999年,单曲Gives You Hell是流行之声与成人热门之声双料冠军,销量突破三百万。 Hey you 好久不见 So

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲